Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic (38837 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by zela(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
...why una carry me come put fer here upon say I book space...
Anyway.... Congrats... I wouldnt comment if She studied Mass Comm...
To study Maths/stats.. Collect first class na #dreamcometrue...

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by HCpaul(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
The girl is intellectually beautiful and awesome.
Intelligence is the beauty of beauty.

5 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Prescott001(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
CaptainECole:
I talk am.. all this kind girls no dey fine .. but all those fine girls get numb skulls.. just fine for face but no single brain,
Moral Lesson :Intelligence is better than Beauty cool
Says who? U? POST SEARCH FOR THE PROFILE OF GABRIELLA NDU AND SEE THE BALANCED EQUATION OF BEAUTY N BRAINS

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Rushtec(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
I de always see this lady when she d 2ooL, don't knw she is a potential. Thank God the pple folk dt made 1st class in Stat were my pple..... kodos to G Abdul G to at least he made first class to in this session

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingTom:
olodo!!! Who beauty epp? Mtcheww undecided
you de use me de shine. ..
Don't worry your day is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Prescott001:
Says who? U? POST SEARCH FOR THE PROFILE OF GABRIELLA NDU AND SEE THE BALANCED EQUATION OF BEAUTY N BRAINS
Is she a Nairalander??
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
you de use me de shine. ..
Don't worry your day is coming soon
I pity you when I finish with you, you go relocate go another country! angry
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingTom:
I pity you when I finish with you, you go relocate go another country! angry
look at this gynaecologist
Last time I checked, I have long relocated undecided
What's your point.

Lame punchline grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by SmartMugu: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
It seems she has cataract in one eye. Over-jacking cry
You this boy, how come that's all you noticed about her?
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by SmartMugu: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
It seems she has cataract in one eye. Over-jacking cry
You this boy, how come that's all you noticed about her? Lol

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by KingTom(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
look at this gynaecologist
Last time I checked, I have long relocated undecided
What's your point.

Lame punchline grin
if your slow brain could comprehend you'd know it was deliberate But I no blame you Sha why can't you have a brain like this Sanni girl undecided chai you dull o grin

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingTom:
if your slow brain could comprehend you'd know it was deliberate But I no blame you Sha why can't you have a brain like this Sanni girl undecided chai you dull o grin
boy bye!

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by KingTom(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
boy bye!
Swerve jor undecided <-----------

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by MrFairplay4ume(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omo Ogun ise ya, Omo ogun ki so le.I rep Ogun State. grin grin
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Gerrard59(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congrats to the lass. Hopefully and definitely I should make mine months from now. However, it's erroneous to say only ugly girls(which this girl isn't) are intelligent. Go and take a look at Covenant's female First Class students, they're pretty.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by prinsam30: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Beeman1:
Omo see brain o. shocked

No be that my dull babe weh no sabi anything.

my guy ur own case better, my former babe do runs so tay she mistook me for lecturer

4 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Harshirama(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
What about beauty with brain......i can see brain but i can't find the beauty smiley
Congrats to her
i can see the beauty,bt where is your brain
seems you're intellectually deprived and cognitionally deviant

5 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
What about beauty with brain......i can see brain but i can't find the beauty smiley
Congrats to her
numbskull undecided wetin you don achieve with your "beauty".. Mtcheew
Abeg follow breeze

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by olabs201(m): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congrats to you Abidemi. All d best
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Harshirama(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
CaptainECole:
numbskull undecided wetin you don achieve with your "beauty".. Mtcheew
Abeg follow breeze
she thinks like something God created on the seventh day,when he was tired

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Mediapace: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chai ireneony don vex
ireneony:
boy bye!
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by anigbajumo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
What about beauty with brain......[s]I can see brain but i can't find the beauty[/s]smiley
Congrats to her

Intelligent nd brain is involved,beauty is optional nt a must.

She graduated from statistics department nd u are talking about beauty......Trash

Obviously u dnt knw that she passed through a damn hell.

Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by centusportaiwo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is great. What a serious babe men ! The babes of nowadays only like sex everytime and in need of men good in bed. Congratulations SANNI... I WISH U HUSBAND MERCY, LUCRATIVE JOB MERCY AND LONGLIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by darlenese(f): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
gqboyy:
no time for makeup

Says who, ? Check well
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by seunajia: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
See me already tripping for her. I'll take her over a thousand Agbani Darego kiss
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by dacovajnr: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
But the lady isn't ugly na. Beauty is in d eye of the beholder.
Not When the beauty no get brain..the beholder sef go disown am undecided
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by cleverest: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Last time I checked SAKA Oreoluwa emerged with best student from unilorin with 4.92GP also from statistics. Just asking why always statistics?!
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by KiNiBiGd: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
colossus2:

Aunty beauty, where is your own brain undecided
With your nose like spoon

Thanks for ur comment, God bless ur brain. Chop knuckle
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
Congrats to her

Aunty Beauty, where were you when she got this grade. Were you sleeping or busy doing the aproko you are known for?

2 Likes

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Bollove: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
boy bye!
see, it is not always easy to combine academic excellence with physical attractiveness .....

You wonder why academic oriented women are "mostly somehow" ugly, it is because they are too busy to care about their looks, the only thing they target is academic excellence I.e how to get As in their course, any course they get B is like a failure to them.

Now, check these babes out after graduation, they would emerge so attractive physically.

The best beauty for me is Intelligence (brilliant and smart).....

So, do u think u can get firstclass too or emerge overall best in your next class ..... if you really do, Share your next pics with us while you are at it !!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by whys: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
Congrats to her

I even think say you fine, I hope say no be for hot sun you pose with that jacket .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. / My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.