Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic (38863 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Can I Still Continue With This CGP Or Do I Give Up On Education? / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by banme1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
What about beauty with brain......i can see brain but i can't find the beauty smiley
Congrats to her
for ur mind u fine so. See nose like lab stool.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Coolgent(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good girl! My wife cgpa wil pass yours o next session
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by jojosweet(f): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
sulaimansly:

That's my cousin, didn't even know till I the her picture
hehehehehe...we see am so
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Reeberry: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
another foolish one coming from this slow cretin. Wetin concern success with beauty?
Ree berry and Malayy abeg pls come carry this girl go Yaba mental home o
You and this girl still dey together? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Beeman1(m): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2016
prinsam30:

my guy ur own case better, my former babe do runs so tay she mistook me for lecturer
Hahahahaha.... Guy no kill me with laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Malayy(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
What about beauty with brain......i can see brain but i can't find the beauty smiley
Congrats to her
this girl why do you like talking people down? especially your fellow girls.. you have to change..
stop being jealous.. she didn't steal your brain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Malayy:
this girl why do you like talking people down? especially your fellow girls.. you have to change..
stop being jealous.. she didn't steal your brain..
why do you like stalking me
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Malayy(m): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
why do you like stalking me
i don't stalk your type.. i am not stalking you. edo witch!!!
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Malayy(m): 12:43am On Apr 23, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
them plenty here for nairaland. Always discussing about dating and romance and cute handsome guys but their c.g.p.a is nothing to write home about because of their slow brain. Example are Jadekitana, Hateu2, naughtynaughty, evegrant etc
jadekitana is intelligent. you see the way she writes? flawless. but that irene bullsh!t, her written english can send you to panama.. fond of mixing tenses..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by TheSociopath(m): 2:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Omo, see bookworm. She was focused unlike me.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by SaintOpzy(m): 3:22am On Apr 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Any one seen smallville?
The first pic looks like Tess Mercer. grin grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Malayy:
i don't stalk your type.. i am not stalking you. edo witch!!!
you ghetto niiggah why don't u shut your pie up.
You this deranged dog! Back off or else.. smiley
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Malayy(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
you ghetto niiggah why don't u shut your pie up.
You this deranged dog! Back off or else.. smiley
that's the only thing you're good in- hurling abuses on internet. a young girl like you graduated with first class. you couldn't congratulate her, out of jealousy and bitterness.. you can't be like her. you have been repeating semester every year- non academic student. i am 100% sure your g. p. can't flash mtn to mtn.... change!
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by sheubaba2013: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Greeeeeeeeeeatest Ladokites! Omo congrats it's not easy to make such a grade in Lautech. Wish her all d best....shout out to all Mech 09' students. It's sheubaba.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by sage2(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Beeman1:
Omo see brain o. shocked

No be that my dull babe weh no sabi anything.

Even the main thing?
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
colossus2:
Aunty beauty, where is your own brain undecided With your nose like spoon
Easy Na grin
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Elhayjay(f): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beeman1:
Omo see brain o. shocked

No be that my dull babe weh no sabi anything.
that means u just dey Bleep the girl ba?u go marry her or dump her?
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Elhayjay(f): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
shafanik:
Reminds me of the many night class I spent in 250 Lecture theatre, MKO and LH when I was in LAUTECH.

Believe it or not LAUTECH students study hard.
that head office of yahoo plus? Mtchew
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by SenatorJames(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congratulations to the best graduating student of my alma mata.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nychillax(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
your girlfriend fine reach me undecided
Iranu!

x10000000
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by ireneony(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nychillax:

x10000000
post her pic here
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nychillax(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
ireneony:
post her pic here

lol,coz of u??
If I do,it is childish attitude from me.
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nychillax(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Elhayjay:
that head office of yahoo plus? Mtchew

You just dnt wat is going on here,with that CGPA is not easy.

wait,what is yahoo+??

No dulling moment here in Lautech,nofin like yahoo+.Guys dey work 24/7 to hammer money
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Elhayjay(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nychillax:

You just dnt wat is going on here,with that CGPA is not easy.

wait,what is yahoo+??

No dulling moment here in Lautech,nofin like yahoo+.Guys dey work 24/7 to hammer money
which kaun work
Re: Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic by Nychillax(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Elhayjay:
which kaun work

work to gat paid by yer intelligent.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.