Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291301 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by STANCO31(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Victvames I hail you. Carry go with your story. Full of suspense.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Preciousbouy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
vames thumbs up bro... jah bless your knowledge. more greeze to your elbow..... pls fail to notice me on your next story......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Iammelvin(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2016
i have been a ghost reader all tru out the story..but i gat to say thumbs up man..u re reli gud..epic finish

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Lexzytee(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wao I so much love this story from beginning to d end thumb up victvames jxt notify me when ur nxt story start

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Kelvingarcia(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2016
3 Gbossa for u.
U are simply brilliant bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kybee(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Another story that will inspire u is already going on incase u never check am out
Run like U get 3legs now don't miss one episode
1. When mission becomes impossible
2. Shades of lust
Admin: Kybee
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Mpaul22: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Vick vames.....I have finally deactivated my ghost mode........U are not just the best , with your storyline been captivating and all but you finished it too unlike most writers on this nairaland.......Thanks a million.
but I must say the ending part of the story looks like a naija JSS1 novel...work on it.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Aeontk(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Victvames nice story. I liuke d twisted ending bt guy yu jt kill mirabel lyk dat thumbs up bro

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Miller1: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nice story Victvames. ure quite an inspiring writter.

kudos

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Tunibitoye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Superb
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by jjblues(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Finally, I come out of my shell as a ghost reader. Your story is one of the best. Even though it's full of fantasies but positive ones. You tried by apportioning good moral to the key characters. This will aid youths to work hard for a resounding future...... Good one & thumb up.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Biydex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wow! great.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Datsme: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Believe me, this is superb and it shall remained EVERGREEN! May Almighty God never decrease your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by busybisy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
really love this story...... i never knew i was gonna be stuck with it since i woke up today .... more grease to ur elbow our president's inlaw .... kindly make a shoutout on ur upcoming works

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by harunablezin(f): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Diz rily a must read and watch......I duff my hat for u bro
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by harunablezin(f): 2:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Diz rily a must read and not watch......I duff my hat for u bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olaitanboy(m): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2017
church frend u ar in trouble man next
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olaitanboy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
nice one there keep it up i love plis keep me up date wen another one is out my mail oladotuntosis959
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hoyinkansola17:
Happy birthday. L.l.n.p

Thanks.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teapot(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Destiny4fame:
thanks and God bless you....this is wonderful...
please anybody has link to uni abj here.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by charliecyber(m): 2:47am On Dec 14, 2017
victvames ! I halla you oooo Just registered now after reading this write-up inorder to comment !
More grease to your elbow More ink to your pen More data to your ISP More food to your brain
The story hand-cuffed me till I finished reading it........more
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by oneman11(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dis is awesome vicks. Keep it up.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Estybaby94: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
please how can one share the story to a friend, the share button isn't working
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Boywest1(m): 1:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Wow man... uhmmmm... this is just awesome, you got me glued for hours, you're an amazing writer bro... more wins I pray thee
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Tunibitoye(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2021
victvames:
EPISODE 2

I opened my eyes slowly, my sight was kinda blurry at that moment. I heard a voice calling doctor, it was my mother's. I couldn't recognize or understand what was going on until a special voice called my name, then I got back my senses and realized on my own that i was in the hospital.

Mirabel: Victor? Can u hear me? Victor?

Me: Mirabel...

Mirabel: Hi, what happened to u? U got everyone worried

Me: What am i doing here?

The doctor walked in with my mum and my sis. The doctor examined me using his stethoscope.

Mum: How is he doctor?

Doctor: He will be fine madam, u don't have to worry. He just need a little more rest and something solid to eat in order for him to regained his strength. I advise u get him his favorites

Mum: Okay doctor, thank u very much

Doctor: U are welcome madame

**The doctor walked away**

Mum: Nancy?

Nancy: Ma...

Mum: What can we get him?

Nancy: Errmmm... I dunno, maybe beans

Mum: Be serious, U know he dislikes beans

Mirabel: Ma, He needs fried rice and chicken with cool hollandia yoghurt, trust me

Mum: Sorry, U haven't told me who u are

Mirabel: I'm his friend from school ma

Mum: His girlfriend i suppose

Mirabel: Ma?

Mum: **Smiling** don't lie to me, are u guys dating or not?

Mirabel: We're dating ma **with a coy smile**

Mum: So,,, he loves fried rice?

Mirabel: A lot ma especially with hollandia yoghurt

Mum: Woah,,, I didn't know... I don't really prepare it at home. Nancy, u will go and buy it,,, come take the. money

Mirabel: Don't worry ma, I will go and get it for him.

Mum: Ok my dear

Nancy: I will go with u Aunty

Mum: You're not going anywhere

Nancy: But mummy...

Mirabel: Please let her ma

Mum: She's going to delay u with her talks that has no limit

Mirabel: Don't worry ma, we'd be fast i promise

Mum: Hhmmm... okay oh...

Nancy: Thanks mummy **hugs mum** Aunty lets go lets go

-They left-

All this while i pretended to sleeping, it wasn't intentional though because i was so weak and sore. I opened my eyes minutes after Mirabel and Nancy left.

Mum: Victor?

Me: Ma...

Mum: How are u feeling now?

Me: Very weak

Mirabel: Its okay, Nancy and your, your friend went to get u something to eat. I heard u like fried rice and chicken with yoghurt, they're going to buy them for u so u regain your strength. Don't force yourself to talk if u can't, u will take your medicines after u eat. Maybe u will be discharged today, that's if u respond well. U better respond well so that u leave this place or do u want to remain here?

I shake my head in a gesture that means no.

Mum: Good, so u better eat enough and take your medicines ok?

Me: Yes ma

Chai! My mother can talk eh... that's why i'm not surprised about Nancy. She took after my mother, talk talk talk and talk,,, geez! I won't lie, it really irritates me, i don't like too much talk especially with repetitions. Imagine, if Nancy starts talking, mum would complain that she talks too much and vice versa.

**Door opens**

Nancy: I'm telling u Aunty, even when i go to the saloon its the same thing, I rememb...

Mum: Nancy! Nancy!! Ah!!!

Nancy: Mummy what nau

Mum; U talk too much, give yourself a break ah

Mirabel: How is he ma?

Mum: He's fine, he just woke up. Victor oya seat up

Mirabel came to help me seat up. Seeing her gives me joy, i feel happy around her and forget my worries. Talking about worries, Ah! Mr. President oh... he saw the video of me kissing his daughter, i'm sooo gone. I forgot about it again when i saw Nancy shaking the hollandia yoghurt meant for me...my another source of joy.

Mirabel arranged a plate of the fried rice for me, i saw her smiling while putting it.

**Phone rings**

Mum: Its your father.

My Dad wasn't around by that time, he travelled to Ekiti for business.

She put it on speaker

Mum: Hello sir

Dad: Ab'ele? (How u doing?)

Mum: Olafia sir (Fine sir)

Dad: Abu 'ola Victor de ajoi? (How is Victor doing now)

Mum: e da che chi me, e mo'lu ji me (its getting better, he has woken up already)

Dad: Ok, has any drug been administered to him?

Mum: Not yet, he's about to eat now. He would do so afterwards

Dad: Alright, any outstanding payment to be made?

I knew it! If my Dad doesn't mention the word 'outstanding' then he hasn't concluded his speech yet.

Mum: We haven't made any payment yet

Dad: Okay, u have money on u right?

Mum: Yes, but I don't know if it would be enough

Dad: It should be enough na, afterall,,, how many treatment was carried on on him.

Mum: Okay sir

Dad: I still have a meeting tomorrow morning, so i dunno if i would be able to come tomorrow

Mum: Hhmmm... okay

Dad: Gwo ma chaka (greet them all)

Mum: Ma'a gbo (they will hear)

Dad: Ok bye

Mum: byee...

Nancy: Daddy byee

Dad: Ok bye, is it Nancy?

Nancy: Yes sir

Dad: Ab'ele (how are u?)

Nancy: Fine sir

Dad: Take care eh... I will be home soon

Nancy: Ok Dad, byee...

Dad: Alright

**Hangs up**

I trust my Dad but sometimes i couldn't help but suspect if he's doing it out there. By 'doing it' u should know what i mean.

☆ ☆ ☆    To Be Continued ☆ ☆ ☆

I just want to remind you that Hollandia yoghurt is now 1k for 1liter ��‍♂

I hope you still crave for it �
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by jullyrosy(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Please tag me to the season 1 of dis story....
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.