Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo (20895 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Son Rock Matching Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:
heheheheheh
Y shall I b angry wit my swthrt, even if I shall angry, shall I angry 4 u.
Shuoo.

Hw was ur day my dear!
it was fine my darling n urs?
Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by kan12(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mothers exposing dia laps to the audience,uwa mmebi.
Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by optional1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
praizeblog:
it was fine my darling n urs?

My dear I thank God for the day, even though d sun today was ready to roast yam nd fish to serve any1 who wats to eat lunch.
Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2016
And these are supposed to be married women
Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
optional1:

My dear I thank God for the day, even though d sun today was ready to roast yam nd fish to serve any1 who wats to eat lunch.
eeeyah.... sorry about dt....
Re: Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo by MarieSucre(f): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
DExplorer1:
I think the wives of entertainers are mostly cool with each other and that's pretty nice. I see no reason why the ladies should compete with each other while their husbands are already doing so.

But that is not what this picture is about. Where did you deduce that one from? Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Actress Monalisa Chinda Reacts To Her Arrest Warrant / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide / Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.