Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) (52411 Views)

Oro Community Disowns Arrested Offa Bank Robbery Suspect - See Picture / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Nigerian Man Disowns Son Through Newspaper Adverts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Category1: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=15pt]LMAO! I can't believe nairalanders are these dumb!. Like WTF...

Nobody knew that this story was kinda forged by some hungry bloggers? ...
Now, my question is, if only the boy was truly arrested, what about the ones sitting on the floor + those old men. Were they arrested too? [/size]
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by danot1030: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Is his name not Ibeh? That sound like a name from the SE, the police should hold him well and not mind his excuses, that's what they are known best for in that region.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by bikefab(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
This kid must have serially broken his momma's heart
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mum forgive or U disown #Option..........U'll regret disowning him soon
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 23, 2016
I was trying to see in all the comments the critical analysis and the break down of the story into strands and yet again I wasn't surprised...but then what will a responsible teenage boy doing outside at 9pm? The way I was brought up, my Dad close from work at 4pm and latest 6pm he is home! 7pm all of us are seated in the sitting room to watch NTA news at 7, ITV news at 7.30pm, Ebs TV news at 8pm and NTA network news at 9pm then at 10 go read your books till 12 at midnight and go to bed. The systematics brought me where I'm today. I'm so proud of my father! !! I have also seen single mom's bringing up their wards in a very disciplined manner too! His wayward lifestyle is a result of his bad upbringing.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by DrayZee: 1:48am On Apr 23, 2016
funnynation:
Anyway, this guy story no pure.. I know say police dey misbehave but ur own case don't pass be carefull. ''we were thinking what to do with the gun''. If you no get evil mind, why una dey run?...but I no say u be thief oo but your story get ''k'' leg.

*Moral Lesson*
Always obey, huslte and listen to your parents especially your mum. She will never mean bad for you.

Nairaland official comedian
That is not the actual story. Does that piece look like what someone who dropped out of school at primary 3 can compose?

1 Like

Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by CuteTj(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
mrlaw93:
The mother needs to be jailed. How can a boy drop outta school at d tender age of three.
shine your eyes well. The story said primary three and not age three. An average primary three student is 7/8 years old.

I know you will still say that a 7/8 year old kid dropping out isn't right but this is Nigeria where we have underage kids hawking all over the country and the authorities do not do anything to correct that.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by funnynation(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2016
DrayZee:

That is not the actual story. Does that piece look like what someone who dropped out of school at primary 3 can compose?
is possible nah.. Moreover they go edit the story b4 publishing it
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2016
CuteTj:

shine your eyes well. The story said primary three and not age three. An average primary three student is 7/8 years old.

I know you will still say that a 7/8 year old kid dropping out isn't right but this is Nigeria where we have underage kids hawking all over the country and the authorities do not do anything to correct that.
So its d authority dat fvcks ur ass abi.. Nigerians ehn! always putting the blame on government.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Kennyroy24(f): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by ifeolamide00(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2016
Can't blame d mother though,
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Excuzeme: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
mrlaw93:
The mother needs to be jailed. How can a boy drop outta school at d tender age of three.

Your middle name na 'foolish'!

You can only take a Horse to the river, you cant force it to drink.

Go and jail her your hear, Mr. Jailer (ASA) undecided undecided
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Excuzeme: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Iefosa:
I was trying to see in all the comments the critical analysis and the break down of the story into strands and yet again I wasn't surprised...but then what will a responsible teenage boy doing outside at 9pm? The way I was brought up, my Dad close from work at 4pm and latest 6pm he is home! 7pm all of us are seated in the sitting room to watch NTA news at 7, ITV news at 7.30pm, Ebs TV news at 8pm and NTA network news at 9pm then at 10 go read your books till 12 at midnight and go to bed. The systematics brought me where I'm today. I'm so proud of my father! !! I have also seen single mom's bringing up their wards in a very disciplined manner too! His wayward lifestyle is a result of his bad upbringing.

Please what time do you wake up?

Because my Dad you to insist that every child must have a minimum of 8hrs sleep, for proper Brain and Body rest.
Doctors have confirmed this as well

So, we all sleep latest by 10pm .... but God help you if you are not up exactly 6am!

BTW: our Black & White, Double Door TV-Box does not have all those channels wey you mention!
Na only NTA Lagos (Then as Capital) and NTA Ibadan. shocked shocked
But we dey Watch "Western/Cowboys Movies" wella undecided undecided
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by mrlaw93(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Excuzeme:

Your middle name na 'foolish'!

You can only take a Horse to the river, you cant force it to drink.

Go and jail her your hear, Mr. Jailer (ASA) undecided undecided

Wat warrant d insult man.. Its only my opinion based on how i see d matter. If u tink it is ok. May all of ur kids drop out of skul at that stage.
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Excuzeme:

Please what time do you wake up?

Because my Dad you to insist that every child must have a minimum of 8hrs sleep, for proper Brain and Body rest.
Doctors have confirmed this as well

So, we all sleseeep latest by 10pm .... but God help you if you are not up exactly 6am!

BTW: our Black & White, Double Door TV-Box does not have all those channels wey you mention!
Na only NTA Lagos (Then as Capital) and NTA Ibadan. shocked shocked
But we dey Watch "Western/Cowboys Movies" wella undecided undecided

Lol, I think you got same papa as me, 5.30am we are all awake for morning devotion championed by mom. Almost everyone walks like a zombie at that time, because we(the kids) are not fully awake.

Where did you grow up?
Re: Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) by SenatorJames(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nobody wants to be associated with thieves including their mothers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) / Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar / 2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.