Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Website That Change My Life To Good - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Website That Change My Life To Good (10974 Views)

CAFCC: Enyimba Off To Good Start Vs Mali’s Djoliba / BET9JA As Finally Change My LIFE / Happy Married Life To Lionel Messi (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2016
Sirp4ada:
The winning ORACLE has resume their winning formula although today odd was low but i won 10275. @greenp how much did u realise
same here bro. I have been patiently wait for dis. Admin perfectsam never talk
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 6:28am On May 27, 2016
My chairman na small 6240 i collect yesterday. I was so busy that i almost miss d game
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 6:30am On May 27, 2016
Greenpunter1:
same here bro. I have been patiently wait for dis. Admin perfectsam never talk
how much u collect yesterday mr. Green
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by amajato: 7:59am On May 27, 2016
How do I get the tip. Alabi has sent me to the village, I need to come back to the city
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 8:33am On May 27, 2016
amajato:
How do I get the tip. Alabi has sent me to the village, I need to come back to the city
send them mail & subs wit them dats all u need bettingguru4u@gmail.com
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Judek2(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2016
Someone should please post their official website.. Also help us with their tips for today
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by adogbeji14: 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
Whaoo wat a sweet win today the last match is already half time wit a winning ticket. Oluwa thank u.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
I stake 5k and i won 10500 wen i c d game i just know say over sure winning for real.

All tnks to u. How did urs went @perfectsam

winnersgoldenbet agent for my area say make i nor dey come he store com play bet again lor He confess that i want to run him into debt
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Greenpunter1(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2016
Sirp4ada:
I stake 5k and i won 10500 wen i c d game i just know say over sure winning for real.

winnersgoldenbet agent for my area say make i nor dey come he store com play bet again lor He confess that i want to run him into debt
Hahaha dey never see anytin, once d gurus finish with dem, dey go run go villa becus of over debt. Oga admin perfectsam i hail oooo.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by ghanaman5050: 10:02pm On May 27, 2016
How many odds today and yesterday ?
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 10:09pm On May 27, 2016
Greenpunter1:
Hahaha dey never see anytin, once d gurus finish with dem, dey go run go villa becus of over debt. Oga admin perfectsam i hail oooo.
brother i dey i bought new bike for someone today so cash dey less for my hand i play game with just 4k and won 8k+. @sam @green p i still dey expect card from u guys
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 10:11pm On May 27, 2016
ghanaman5050:
How many odds today and yesterday ?
due to say we are in off season d odd we re receiving is 2+

1 Like

Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by dayo23(f): 6:54am On May 28, 2016
Sirp4ada:
bro ur ticket nor enter follow people wen know road or u nor va tire to loss bet?
bros visit betrevolution Utako Abuja and ask of d-money, there is no week i dnt cash notin les dan 45k,i dnt sel odd, i jst give.i do my research personaly wit ov 90% accuracy.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by zeetyzin(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
this place quiet o. hope d guru is still on point o?.... mah no go waste money.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
zeetyzin:
this place quiet o.
hope d guru is still on point o?....
mah no go waste money.
they are still very much on point for now we are enjoying free ticket. Outside our paid subscription
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by enochogaga(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
perfectsam246:
they are still very much on point for now we are enjoying free ticket. Outside our paid subscription
which means there is alot of loses. That why they give free picks to cover the prevous lost.rite or wrong?
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reason they gave to us base on free tips is that matches are limited for now that our subscription will start to count as soon as EURO begins.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by perfectsam246: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
enochogaga:

which means there is alot of loses. That why they give free picks to cover the prevous lost.rite or wrong?
ve sub in a site that i got 6 straight loss & 1 win d next msg i saw was 40 euro to renew ur subscription. Answer to ur question is WRONG
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Abmbola: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
*SOCCER EGYPT PREMIER LEAGUE*
*MATCH OF THE DAY*
Haras El Hodood -:- El-Entag El-Harby
Tip:- AWAY WIN
ODD:1.85
Time:21:00
NAIRABET
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Sirp4ada: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2016
The bulger are back. I receive a notification mail yesterday & today they post two ticket. @admin this time around i go observe your people for 4days before i start staking
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by panton(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Check out great deals @ otembe.com i bet you will recommend to friends and family.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Dejiggyman(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
perfectsam246:
ve sub in a site that i got 6 straight loss & 1 win d next msg i saw was 40 euro to renew ur subscription. Answer to ur question is WRONG

How far wit d bettingguru guys, hope dey re still on point bcoz I'm still thinking of joining them @Green, PerfectSam
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Dejiggyman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
perfectsam246:

@Perfectsam I need to talk to you very urgently pls email me ur phone number kelvinchukwuma@gmail.com or call 08032158635 to tell me is u, I will call you back tnx.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by enochogaga(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Afar with gurus guy's, why every silent
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by princesweetman2(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Sirp4ada:

BRO, LINK ME UP ON WHATSAPP 0817 5044 840 OR BETTER STILL QUOTE ME WITH UR NO HERE.. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by youngvic106(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
bettingguru, are they still functioning, pls i need legit information.
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Philistine(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bettingguru can no longer sustain d tempo...so they have...
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Melord4(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
perfectsam246:

baba sam,pls call me on diz numba or drop me yours for serious business..08067270603
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by millhouse: 4:38am On Feb 20, 2017
them don piante?
Re: Website That Change My Life To Good by Emycyber(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm also making money from Bettorshope.com , I subscribed to their TIP PRO service though their tips don't come everyday but I still make money from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayweather-Manny: The Biggest Fight In Boxing History Is Set For May 2 / Avoid Watching Sunday AFCON Final If You Have Cardiovascular Conditions – Expert / When Nigeria Played Football In 1994 (Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.