Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies, Who Would You Choose? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies, Who Would You Choose? (48138 Views)

Guys And Ladies Who Are Into Comedy Skit Let Hookup / Hillarious, Which Pill Will You Choose? / Touching Photos Of Ladies Who Survived Cancer Of The Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by faith551(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Ladies pls who would be your choice to spend the rest of your life with?

I saw this on Instagram, and after reading the comments, I almost died laughing my heart out grin

My opinion: I jx get one question.. abeg who 6 pacs epp?

anty abeg,how that guy in the first pic as fresh as he looks go dey earn 100$,you worry oo.
6 packs no help any body, yes? but having a 6 packs doesn't come with poverty,i wish people will get that into their heads.
I became obsessed with nice physical build and physique as a teenager,i have six packs now with well chiseled chest,and i sure am not poor.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
faith551:

anty abeg,how that guy in the first pic as fresh as he looks go dey earn 100$,you worry oo.
6 packs no help any body, yes? but having a 6 packs doesn't come with poverty,i wish people will get that into their heads.
I became obsessed with nice physical build and physique as a teenager,i have six packs now with well chiseled chest,and i sure am not poor.

maybe he got it when the going was good, buh tinz don change jare. who 6 packs don help? 6 packs go feed me? as he is handsome, he fit cheat on me sef.
abeg make him carry him six packs and protein shake dey go.
love is blind grin
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
vicdall:
Abeg six packs. We will build up ourselves. Don't go for an already made man, make your own man. I can't marry someone I won't be proud of. Marry the 6 packs guy,help him make money

when he makes his money + his good looks+six packs, and leaves u, its still u that will be crying.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by faith551(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

maybe he got it when the going was good, buh tinz don change jare. who 6 packs don help? 6 packs go feed me? as he is handsome, he fit cheat on me sef.
abeg make him carry him six packs and protein shake dey go.
love is blind grin

babe,we all know the truth.just like a guy will trip over a girl with flat tummy,nice ass and nice a killer hour glass shape will a lady trip over a ripped guy.
#money is good,but it can't buy you everything
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by t2luv1: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
BolaLFC:
Marry d pot bellied man, divorce him 2weeks later

Even in California 2 weeks you get nothing. I think 2 yrs qualify for joint community property. Minimum $10 million Dollara. Know the law my dear. Any other states all bets are off. Make sure you get marry in California. OK. Not South Carolina.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by vicdall(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

when he makes his money + his good looks+six packs, and leaves u, its still u that will be crying.
That one dey. That's not the question
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

is that realy ur pix?...u look better than ur name undecided
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xmen149:

is that realy ur pix?...u look better than ur name undecided
yeah. is that a compliment or ...?
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

yeah.
is that a compliment or ...?

lol...complete that statement
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xmen149:

lol...complete that statement
um 'opposite of a compliment'
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

um 'opposite of a compliment'

i dnt have a dictionary here,.and dnt tell me about google until u complete this one
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xmen149:

i dnt have a dictionary here,.and dnt tell me about google until u complete this one

I don't know it
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I don't know it
shocked
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xmen149:
shocked
close ur mouth so dat fly won't enter cheesy
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lol...
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Xmen149:

lol...

hey,.can i PM you?
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Izen: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
henryhemon:

What stereotype are you talking about ? That women can marry anybody cuz of money or not ?

Assuming every beautiful woman married to an ugly man is with him for the money. Some genuinely fell in love with their husbands. By the way, calm down.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Xmen149(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Adonis3: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Ladies would even date a monkey.
All they want is money.

Look at 50 cent, Obasanjo, Oshimole, I go die, Seyi law, Gordons, These are real ugly men but they are dating or married to the most beautiful women on earth.

Money can buy any woman

u nor even add Tinubu or Jay z with his big lipsgrin

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Irishrena1(f): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
What kind of question is this? The six pack is my choice abeg. What kind of fake love movie do you want me to act? Or do you want the thought of sex to turn me off?
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by SenatorJames(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ladies and money are like bread and butter.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Lules(f): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2016
6 packs anytym, my own eye/arm candy DAT potbelle is gross I wld not even let him touch me eewww
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by destiny25(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
IF ALL MEN ARE THESAME,

CHOOSE ONE ALREADY...
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
eitsei:
haaaaaa...smh

kilo haaa e lenu?? Na my own I talk........
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by eitsei(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

kilo haaa e lenu?? Na my own I talk........
now I know the kind of wife I have...lol
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Repeat A Class Three Times - Pictures / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? / When Your Girlfriend has the face of a Dummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.