Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars (7277 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by amAZEing: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2016
abegii. shoro niyen.

Make l charge my phone hare

Holy shlt! Fuel no dey my gen again. How l wan cope with this #350/litre nonsense.

Heat never even start him own yet.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by BiniShrine(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
edoyad:
For those of us who are being deceived by the "Jonathan squandered Nigeria's resources" being thrown around by Amaechi , Fashola and Liar Mohammad, read this to recall the governors who wanted to Sue Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan for trying to save earnings from crude. We have short memories in this country... thank you Mr Ekpa
May God Bless you and yours. May the truth set us all free.

1 Like

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Emekamex(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
APC and hypocrisy

1 Share

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Bitterleafsoup: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1832:
How's you? smiley
Wonderful Dear and you?
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by joseph1832(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Wonderful Dear and you?
I'm fine dear. How's business, hope things are getting lighter where you are?

1 Like

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by mercenary: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
luvinhubby:
APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after B.S. Dimka murder of Muritala Mohammed.

Foundation -
PDP was founded by G34 patriotic nationalists like Ekwueme, Rimi, Ciroma etc, Obasanjo hijacked & corrupted the structure, today PDP is back to it's core nationalistic values after Obasanjo's dramatic exit.

APC was founded by a group failed politicians, retired coupists who has shown an endless quest power & a group of hypocritical liars led by a well known crook with only a quest to grab power at all cost at the centre without the capacity of enthroning genuine selfless leadership in Nigeria.

After 16yrs of moving Nigeria from 96th economy in the world to 25th, exited our debt burden, became Africa's biggest economy & no. 1 foreign direct investment destination in Africa by PDP, the APC led federal government in 1yr has destroyed everything PDP built.

Is Buhari not mad?
Of course he's a demented, senile, confused, clueless mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Bitterleafsoup: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm fine dear. How's business, hope things are getting lighter where you are?
Actually my Dear we thank God Chukwu Dalu for the hustle you just have to put in extra at times like this...
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Actually my Dear we thank God Chukwu Dalu for the hustle you just have to put in extra at times like this...
I understand. How is the lucky man who beat me to the punch doing? Hope he's awesome?.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
rusher14:

Your statement was way too complex for them to understand.

Logical reasoning evades them.

Same reason they wail.

I know. They are actually very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

Is APC leadership not fraudulent?

Ffuck APC. What's my business with them? The crux of the matter here is u expose ur stupidity for all to see because ur post has no bearing to topic being discussed.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
alexlee50:
receive sense bro

I have never seen a mad man anywhere accepting his insanity. Urs can't be an exception.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by alexlee50: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tokety7:

I have never seen a mad man anywhere accepting his insanity. Urs can't be an exception.
your statement about a mad man not accepting his insanity is correct to a great extent, so take a look at your post and see if it's not the ranting of someone who needs to be in an asylum?
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
alexlee50:
your statement about a mad man not accepting his insanity is correct to a great extent, so take a look at your post and see if it's not the ranting of someone who needs to be in an asylum?

And yet again u Av confirmed ur insanity status. My post was nothing but what Prof Soludo said to disprove what the witch which u shameless lot worship said and nothing more. If the witch herself can't respond to those posers then who da Ffuck are u lot?
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by alexlee50: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tokety7:

And yet again u Av confirmed ur insanity status. My post was nothing but what Prof Soludo said to disprove what the witch which u shameless lot worship said and nothing more. If the witch herself can't respond to those posers then who da Ffuck are u lot?
so you were quoting soludo? U should have stated that in your post.well soludo is entitled to his personal opinion. One more thing the witch is better than the hoe who was a clerk in london and rose to the top by fhucking her way there.there is no basis for comparing both.next time when quoting someone give credit to the author
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Bitterleafsoup: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I understand. How is the lucky man who beat me to the punch doing? Hope he's awesome?.
. He is thriving Dear!
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by joseph1832(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
. He is thriving Dear!
Oh nice to know. I'm glad. smiley
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by luvinhubby(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tokety7:

Ffuck APC. What's my business with them? The crux of the matter here is u expose ur stupidity for all to see because ur post has no bearing to topic being discussed.

Ssshhhhhh !! Stop disturbing public peace.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Excellentmind: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tokety7:
In addition, both Fashola and Amaechi probably received less than 3% of this money in question but how much did iweala/Jonah-daft / Fg received? At least 52% of the entire sum. What stops them from saving that if trully they indeed wanted and have the mind to save. That was a very huge sum. Did Amaechi and co also demanded that the FG should share her part also? Even at that, we can't point to anything those fools use the money for. Like soludo said, iweala. Jonah-daft were more willing than anyone to share because they were themselves operating a deficit budget. It was far more in their interest to share and they did share. Fine they were sued, but no judgement compelled them to.
It's high time u hopeless fools begin to start using ur brains.

Which brain are you talking about here? If Federal Government had saved while states refused, what difference would it have made in the states? Salaries wouldn't have been owed or what? Why did FG approve a bailout for the states? Why didn't the states save to show that FG was indeed wasteful? Comment is not by force, if you have nothing good to say, just keep quiet.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Bitterleafsoup: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh nice to know. I'm glad. smiley
you and me next life time deal?
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Remii(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
luvinhubby:

Did you say 3% ?

Lies is an intergral part of the DNA of all APC supporters.
agreed, the governor's made them shared the money, but what did fgn do with its own 52% also the remaining 48% shared among 36 states, abuja and 774 lgs with PDP having more states, what did they do with it? Why didn't the fgn saved her own share to so they didn't agree with states. According to soludo, probably the governors saw that the was being tampered with that's why they insisted it must be shared.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by joseph1832(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
you and me next life time deal?
Deal! my bitter sweet princess. smiley

1 Like

Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 2:17am On Apr 24, 2016
Excellentmind:

Which brain are you talking about here? If Federal Government had saved while states refused, what difference would it have made in the states? Salaries wouldn't have been owed or what? Why did FG approve a bailout for the states? Why didn't the states save to show that FG was indeed wasteful? Comment is not by force, if you have nothing good to say, just keep quiet.

U sound daft. Really daft. For all intended purpose, that money is very huge which is more than half of the entire sum. Billions of dollars in question in the coffers of FG strictly. It will also reinforced the notion that indeed Jonah-daft and the witch wanted to save as against what u shameless arseholes are postulating.
Bailout for states was optional step from fg. She wasn't mandated to do such for ur info even at that the states are expected to pay back so I don't get what u are driving at here.
The states agreed to savings originally but the prof rightly said they chose to stop saving when they realise that both the witch and Jonah-daft were fiddling with their collective savings behind their back. An accusation the witch is yet to respond to.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2016
luvinhubby:

Ssshhhhhh !! Stop disturbing public peace.

When I said u lack sense, I knew I was on the right track. Next time, try and remain in topic instead of spreading stupidity as u deemed fit.
Re: Someone has Provided Evidence exposing Amaechi & Fashola As Hypocritical Liars by Tokety7: 2:23am On Apr 24, 2016
alexlee50:
so you were quoting soludo? U should have stated that in your post.well soludo is entitled to his personal opinion. One more thing the witch is better than the hoe who was a clerk in london and rose to the top by fhucking her way there.there is no basis for comparing both.next time when quoting someone give credit to the author

Shameless ipob nonentity. Did u see this part of my post at all? Joke on u. grin
By the way, who have I compared the witch with? The hoe u are reffering to, is it ur sister? Kindly shed more light pls. grin

Tokety7:
[b]A thread/ piece written by an IPOB nonentity for hopeless bastards to gloat on. The hypocritical writer was deliberately silent on why the governors demanded for such. Goodness God, not all ibos or their kind think alike.
[size=18pt]Below are questions posed to iweala by Prof soludo on her claims about the governors. Till date, the frog eye witch is yet to respond.[/size]

I hereby challenge your attempt to blame others for not saving for the rainy day. It is not a virtue when you are quick to appropriate all the credit when things are going well, but shift the blame when they go wrong. You blame the state governors— who, according to you, have taken the Federal Government to the Supreme Court—not that a Supreme Court judgment forced your hands. For your information, the governors have never agreed to savings and always threatened court action even under Obasanjo. Why did we save under Obasanjo but not under Jonathan? Two keywords explain it: leadership and integrity. Governor Amaechi said the governors insisted on sharing the funds because they found out that you were illegally fiddling with the savings. So, as Nigerians still wonder, if billions of dollars are now ‘missing’ under your nose, why should governors trust you to keep their money? Do the states that have taken the federal government to the Supreme Court and refused to save also include the PDP governors—who are in the majority? If so, then it is fatal: even governors of your own party, PDP, do not trust you to keep their money! Furthermore, did the governors also stop the Federal Government from saving part of its share? If you ran a surplus budget at the Federal level, you would have had credibility to blame others or to say they did not listen to your advice. The key point is that since you were running huge deficits yourself, it was also in your own interest to share the ECA. You did not show leadership or credibility, full stop!
[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Quiz Udoma And Adeosun On Recession / EU, Netherlands Envoys Hail Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides / Nigeria Needs Economic Re-engineering - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.