Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (44692 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by emeka2847: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2016
E wan use religious sentiment grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Saraki is mad.....(TBC)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2016
na lie.. ur original sin was robbery & thievery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Misogynist2014(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2016
How does that relate to misappropriation of state funds? If this story is true, this man is an idiot.

10 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by callJesu: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2016
And d disturbance began...

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by aljharem(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Saraki we are behind you. Tinubu is not god

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by xreal: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Chai.. This man go sabi write love letter..

From jail. tongue

He is practicing it well.

Saraki, just pack ur load back to ilorin.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by YelloweWest: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Wicked Islamic party
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Abeyjide: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
na lie u dey lie. Looking for means to get more support. You ve once said was because u became senate president.liar

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2016
We already that there is something behind. I pray Buhari go repent.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Deen77: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
LocalChamp:
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM SGB, TRADE BANK, INTERCONTINENTAL, KWARA STATE, PANAMA, SUVs? GO AND FACE CCT AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR SELF INFLICTED PROBLEMS.

He forgot that most of the evidence is since 2012 but PDP step on his case but now stealing is corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by isahsalee: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Shut up your month, too late when the head is off. Tell 2 yes old that story. So, is not a witch hunt because of the way and manner of emerged as SP. You a re a joker.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by alagba333(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm. I don't believe in preferential judgments too...wa saved tinubu shud save dis man if not ccb should be compelled to rearraign tinubu since d constitutional provision dat is now being relied on, exist then....hwwill efcc be prosecutin before ccb? Wats d locus standi of a financial crime based agency wit non declaration of asset when it is a constitutional right to acquire property? Even d efcc witness said he didn't investigat d petition....let see hw d apex court will decide...the eyes of d law is not d physical eyes dAt we see....
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by BlackBaron: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Ok... You failed to address your colossal heist anyway including robbing people's savings, looting from your state's coffers and unrelenting efforts to squeeze out funds for your people's development to enrich yourself wherever possible.

Bastardo...

*ps. Waiting for the idiot that banned me for 2 days to do that again.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
You supported the mere commissioner?

cheesy

Try again. You can tell us how you pushed for an IPOB president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by AntiWailer: 8:00am On Apr 23, 2016
That is why he stole ?

He is crazy for fanning political + religous sentiment.

Fans Kayode opposed Muslim Muslim ticket and left APC.

1. Your original sin was wrecking SGB. All those pensioners and others who lost their hard earned savings will not forgive you till you are jailed.

2. Your original sins is the impoverishment Kwara state and buying properties every where.

3. Your original sin is collecting loan from GTB and paying back with Govt fund.

4. Your original sin is collecting money as Senator and still collecting as Governor.

All the other toes u stepped on is just God's way of making you pay for ur ORIGINAL Sins.

If Tinubu , Fashola and Amaechi stole, that should not be the reason to release Saraki. I will prefer Tinubu , Fashola and Amaechi are prosecuted and jailed if found wanting.

Let's stop destroying our generation to come because of Political, ethnic, tribal and other useless sentiments.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Misogynist2014:
How does that relate to misappropriation of state funds? If this story is true, this man is an idiot.
Were you there? Those are mere allegations to nail him because he was working under pdp before. Is Tinubu a saint, what about Amaechi?
Make una leave Nigeria o.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by kinibigdeal(m): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Umar Danladi is under the payroll of somebody in the centre for excellence lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Chikpat(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2016
If saraki is sincere that the senators made him dir president and he is not scared of what happens weda he z in d chamber or not how kom he is not considering resigning knowing full well that they will support him to the end?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Trash trash trash
Saraki original sin was the act of betrayal against gej,he lied and lied against gej in order to win the peoples votes . Now he is being lied against by the same people he was lying for .
In fact this letter is trash and he is just trying to stir up public sympathy for his travails which are all the results of his greed and selfishness'.

“He who destroys another person to succeed in life will have destruction awaiting him at the post of his success.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by mrnuur(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2016
Lies lies...were you acting as a Muslim while stealing from Kwara state?

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by anonimi: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Chai.. This man go sabi write love letter..

From jail. tongue

You missed the fact that the JUDICIARY does not end with the CCT
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Day11(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2016
All this happen ONLY in Nigeria
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Ibrothehassan: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Is saraki trying to say he didnt loot kwara treasury,he should just shut up and face his trial.

I still dey observe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Deen77: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
This information is for Nigeria people alone

CORRUPTION & WASTAGE: Buhari And Jonathan, At A Glance. FACT IS FACT.

1] Jonathan sold Petrol at N87 while Buhari is selling at average of N300 & above, yet Buhari supporters think Jonathan was more corrupt and wasteful.

2] When Jonathan Budgeted N1bn for feeding in Aso-Rock in 2011, and N517m in 2015, APC cried wolf and now Buhari's budget for same is N1.7billion. Yet Buharists are mute and still think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

3] Jonathan spent N1.4bn to service all presidential jets in one year while Buhari spends N6bn on same in 6month yet Buharists
think GEJ was more corrupt and wasteful.

4] Jonathan gave more funding to education while Buhari's 2016
budget favours Ministry of information more than education
yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt/wasteful.

5] Jonathan spent an average of N8million on each international
trip while Buhari spends an average of N55million on each
international trip, yet Buharists think GEJ was more corrupt and
wasteful.

6] Jonathan created Over 5.8millon jobs in 5yrs while buhari has
sacked over 2million workers in 8months. Check Federal
Bureau of Statistics.

7] Jonathan made Nigeria's economy the best in Africa and No 1 investment destination & quadrupled our GDP in 4yrs while Buhari has dragged Nigeria's economy down to 14th position in ranking in just 7months.

8] Jonathan left Naira exchange rate @ N185 to $1 but Buhari with his Adama and Eve economics has destroyed the Naira in just 8 months which now sells at N315 to $1.

9] It took Jonathan less than 2weeks to select his cabinet including foreign based technocrats while it took Buhari 6months to do same. Even with indicted people and no single economist among the 36 names.

10] Buhari claimed that subsidy was fraud (Who is subsidizing who@) but buhari has spent N1.2trillion on fuel subsidy in the last 5 months and still no fuel while all Buharists have suddenly gone dumb.

11] Buhari/APC accused Jonathan of corruption but have not been able to pin one stain on him, while Muhammadu Buhari himself followed the crowd that entered into the #DasukiGate.

12] Under Jonathan freedom and liberty of Nigerians was not determined by party affiliation, but today under Buhari his perceived enemies and political opponents are leveled with frivolous allegations of crimes and intimidated with either the EFCC or the DSS.

13] Buhari does not have an Honorary WAEC but bags an
illegal Honorary (Ph.D) from a university that have no PhD student and Not approved by NUC and yet Buharists respect his NEPA Bill more than GEJ's PhD.

14. Buhari used his secondary school principal's recommendation letter to become Military Head of State and again used Court Affidavit to become President and no one reminded him that these are the height of corruption.
He Refused to declare his assets public, suppressing the FOI and denied all his 81 election promises and stayed in the last 8 months blaming former leaders. Jonathan was in that position, he never complained or blamed anyone, but faced his work even when Buhari's disgruntled brother ensured that Nigeria will know no peace. - Hope For Nigeria.

Wake-up stop dreaming. Jonathan destroy Nigeria economy.
See a German bank graph, our survival resources is zero.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by 4C2215131: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2016
There is absolutely nothing this man would say that will sway my opinion about him. He is a common thief, a power hungry recidivist and a recalcitrant politician.

Now that the same corrupt machinery that he profited from is now being used to haunt him, he's now writing 20 page letters. To who? The same masses whose wealth you stole?

Indeed, payback is a bitch! While he was dining with the Devil with golden cutleries and drinking pristine wine with diamond encrusted goblets he forget say Devil dey look am with corner eye.

Time don reach, food don don and the guests have gathered. He must dance after all it's his wedding day and his bride who happen to be the CCT prosecutor can't wait for their honeymoon to commence. Of course, I don't have to tell you where.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by thunderrider: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by noblebaba: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Due to sentiment we fail to face reality, I'm not in support of corruption but is it only saraki that commited such crime why can't he be asked before now? There is no single politician that will be sincere by declaring their true asset,its only a fool that will not know that saraki is been witchhunt,why can't the efcc cleared the judge aganist 10million bribery before now?the blind can see this victimisation.shikena
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by dhateeboi(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Obviously
Saraki won some heart with this

Even when it's almost obvious he's lying

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Project400: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Interesting smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash / Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.