Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. (1022 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. by Starieangel(f): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Good morning house. I usually download songs from tubidy.com bt lately, once I try to save in d process of downloading, it says queued or something like that. Pls phone experts what's going on?
Re: What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. by sorextee(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Is there a memory card in ur phone?
Is it UCbrowser u re using to download?

Check settings in ur phone, push all downloads to ur memory card.
Re: What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. by kolexepana: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2016
Clear cache and download history.
Re: What Do I Do Pls? My Tecno C8 Does Not Accept Downloads. by Carlcaresophia: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
Starieangel:
Good morning house. I usually download songs from tubidy.com bt lately, once I try to save in d process of downloading, it says queued or something like that. Pls phone experts what's going on?
Hello Starieangel, you can try following ways:
Try other version of the song; or try to download at other website;
Try to download at place where internet is strong;
Or try to delete some files that are not use usually,also you can try to insert a memory card and choose to download to memory card (Or try to set the memory card as default storage, ways as following:Settings-storage and memory-Default write disk).
Try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files.
If there is still problem, you can try to take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Discussion Dread :come In / Facebook Added Hausa Language To Their User Language / How To Turn Your Phone Into A Search Engine For Free With Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.