Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) (1663 Views)

Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos) / Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by wapboy(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2016
The CEO of #kissurworld, #ocorocollection and #ocorotv @kingcelebocoro
"said I may beat you if its Comes for fashion "
That the Australian artist said in one of his post
What your saying?
To see all his pics go to his page
http://Facebook.com/ocorotv make shore to like it thanks

Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by wapboy(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2016
For more go like his page [uurlhttp://Facebook.com/ocorotv[/url]

Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2016
It's cool!
Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2016
nice dress
Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by UIA04(f): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
I don't admire men who overdress like this all the time.
For me a nice suit or fitted shirt and trouser will do for casual.

2 Likes

Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nice for his personality. However, not many would be comfortable with such attire.
Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by faith551(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nonsense !!!!, fashion changes with age,maturity and status.I can't imagine my dad on rag jeans and sunglasses.
at his age that's not fashion,at my age i can't even dress like that
Re: The King Of Fashion Is Back Check It Out (photos) by sEGXY2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bros you don Old pass this kind thing......!

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Champion, Muhammed Ali Is Dead! (photos) / Nollywoods Oldest And Most Powerful Couple Strikes Pose With Their Awards / Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.