Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pls Help With My Car AC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help With My Car AC (1069 Views)

How My Car Was Wrecked Due The Carelessness Of A Police Officer. Advice Please! / Dangers Of Using Car AC! Cancerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With My Car AC by popplm(m): 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
My Toyota avensis 2004 AC stops (with the AC indicator ON) every 15 mins and won't come up until I OFF and ON it back. Please can someone help with d solution to this?
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by smartring(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
popplm:
My Toyota avensis 2004 AC stops (with the AC indicator ON) every 15 mins and won't come up until I OFF and ON it back. Please can someone help with d solution to this?

your location;
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by popplm(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
smartring:

your location;
ile-ife in osun state
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by smartring(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
popplm:
ile-ife in osun state
whatsapp me
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by popplm(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
smartring:

whatsapp me
gimme ya WhatsApp number
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by smartring(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2016
popplm:
gimme ya WhatsApp number

Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
It seems ur AC compressor coil is bad. You have two options : option A: Change the entire AC compressor unit B: Take the compressor to a vehicle AC technician who specializes in compressor repairs, So that the coil can be replaced (its tough to get the coil out though) with that of a matching compressor. Most part dealers dont sell compressor coils alone (they prefer selling the entire ac compressor unit). I drove a Volvo S80 with this exact issue, once the compressor coil was changed... everything became okay.
Re: Pls Help With My Car AC by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2016
1. Check that the AC gas is ok. Modern cars do all sort of shit when refridgerant is low.

2. Check fuses and relays / alternatively, monitor the voltage at the compressor's electromagnetic clutch using a voltmeter while the AC is on.

These must point out the culprit. Let a qualified person carry out the checks if you can't. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Save Money With Car Maintenance / If You Want To Purchase A Car On Loan, Use This App For Easy Calculation / Volkswagen Celebrates Its 150 Millionth Vehicle,A Golf GTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.