Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (183873 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ajaytobey24: 7:29am On May 06, 2023
Pls any nairalander presently in abidjan, I will be coming down soon, pls I will need someone to help me with first hand information about house rent cos I don't want to spend much in a hotel.. can 50k naira(monthly )get me good studio àpartment, will b glad if anyone over dere can help with info.. thanks
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by bunmiano: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ajaytobey24:
Pls any nairalander presently in abidjan, I will be coming down soon, pls I will need someone to help me with first hand information about house rent cos I don't want to spend much in a hotel.. can 50k naira(monthly )get me good studio àpartment, will b glad if anyone over dere can help with info.. thanks

are you in Abidjan?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Aliveandhealthy: 2:19am On Jan 03
popizaino:
Abidjan street level.

Please are you still in Abidjan?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by popizaino(m): 6:25am On Jan 03
Aliveandhealthy:

Please are you still in Abidjan?

No but will be there next week.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Aliveandhealthy: 9:14am On Jan 03
popizaino:

No but will be there next week.

I have a lot of questions to ask you boss. I'm planning on relocating there in the next few months. Are animal husbandry and crop productions really profitable over there and which part of Ivory Coast is animal husbandry best practiced? I know that the country relies on agriculture for her economy sustenance and foreign exchange.

Do you mind connecting with me on whatsapp please??
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by XAUBulls: 2:20pm On Jan 03
montanaguy:
I still believe that Ivory Coast remains the best french African speaking country to migrate. I learned that the civil war affected the country in some ways. That was when some Nigerians there left the country. From what I have heard so far, the country has fast recovered from the damages done by the civil war. I like African french speaking countries ways of life and Ivory Coast interest me. I want know more about the country especially Abidjan the country's capital city.
Bump.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by XAUBulls: 2:21pm On Jan 03
popizaino:
life generally in Abidjan the country's economic capital is pretty cool for anyone seeking a better life to what we have in most Nigerian cities.The constant electricity,less traffic ,good road ,working government ,no omele issue ,no agbero ,good and affordable internet supply and the ever ready French no bribe police and the tranquility it's has to offer makes its more preferable destination to settle in.cost of house differs depending on your location within the metropolis .eyebrow areas such as deux plateau,Rivera,cocody ,angre host expensive accomodation.The ever busy adjame which is synonymous to idumota also has large numbers of Nigerian especially Yoruba with moderate price houses.youpougon which is arguably the largest neighborhood in west Africa is also home to most middle income earners .other areas such as abobo ,willianville,ayanmo also has large numbers of low income houses.food here is relatively abundant and there are lots of sea food been a costal town.
Your safety is guaranteed as there are no highway robbers.to cut story shot there is still much to the city than what I wrote .do not mind my writing I will later find out about the prices of houses here and get back to you.notice business here is strictly legit .
Bump.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by fisibobo(m): 7:28am On Jan 06
Thank you to everyone who has contributed in one way or another. We sincerely appreciate you. I’m interested in relocating to Abidjan for business purposes. I specialize in multimedia services such as video production, photography, and business center. I was there once and spent a month, and I fell in love with the city. Can you kindly advise me on where and how to start in Abidjan? I intend to go back for a survey again this month. Please advise me on this group chat. Let's keep this fire burning
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Moxiez(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31
Bullrun:
I need a nairalander in Abidjan who can cook professionally. I'll pay for your services handsomely.

Hunger Wan kill me here

Hello good day… I cook nutritious and healthy meals. I am interested in moving to Abidjan ASAP, I need transportation fare

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by UzoGomx: 11:41am On Feb 01
Drop ur contact
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01
bunmiano:

are you in Abidjan?

PLEASE I PLAN ON COMING TO TAKE A BUSINESS VEIW ABOUT ABIDJAN, ARE YOU BASED IN ABIDJAN, I NEED SOME HELP SOME ONE TO ADVISE ME ON LIKE HOW MUCH DO I NEED FOR ACCOMODATION AND SETTING UP A BUSINESS THERE, THIS ALSO INCLUDE RELOCATING MY FAMILY.

THANK YOU
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Moxiez(f): 7:31am On Feb 03
UzoGomx:
Drop ur contact

Whatsapp +234 813 429 5283
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Olupss(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19
Hello, Please how much can i hire a bus for Marketing activation in Ivory coast currently if anyone has a plug share details. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.