Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (50869 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Emilord(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Is he in anyway related to king nebuccadnezzar?
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by omotee1234(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Woe unto he that speak when the Lord speaketh not and if it's the Lord will let thy will be done
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by sprado(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
he wants to be part of the 20 oil marketers
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by candyboy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Without been told, shoudn't you have done d needful by now?
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by cj24842: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol..
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by cj24842: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by jantavanta(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
babdap:
Send to GEJ that you predicted would win 2015 presidential election. Oniro jatijati

I am aware that GEJ's victory was on the condition that he visits SGMJ Village, Ibadan. I am also aware that MKO Abiola was given the same condition, but he did not comply.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by notoriousbabe: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chukwudi44 abeg come do your work
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by TijaniAbu: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is the funniest report I have ever seen in my life! Hahaha! LWKMD! Guri Maharaji the dope smoking cannibal bloodthirsty rapist cult leader talking about integrity? Is his message to senators from the spiritual realms? Or from the bowels of hell inhabited by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, an expired politician that has chosen ignominy over elder statesmanship? Bola ati Bubuhari never craze finish, make dem go ask Clifford Orji the other imprisoned cannibal for press release
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Who guru epp?
u don't him this show hw young u rcheesy
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by duruallwell25(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
jantavanta:

I am aware that GEJ's victory was on the condition that he visits SGMJ Village, Ibadan. I am also aware that MKO Abiola was given the same condition, but he did not comply.

You are absolutely correct, just like Alao Akala visited SGMJ village and became governor of Oyo state. He was booted out cos he denied any connection with Maharaj Ji and even called the Guru a blood sucker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by 4nobody4every1: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
bigval:
Ogbeni, no be Juju matter be this
Hhahahaha, true , no mind the bearded man cum Woli cum fake seer grin grin grin

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by nigeriafilm(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yeesh:
Baba had to air his opinions too na...carry on maraji,there's freedom of speech.the aftermath might not just be guaranteed
Zombie also means "anywhere the pendulum swings" when he prophesied victory for GEJ in the buildup to 2015 elections, you people took on him. Now that he is against saraki he becomes baba.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by bbmate: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
GOD LL SAVE 9JA FRM POLITICIAN CALLED THIEF
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Kala11(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
At last, Saraki eventually pushed Guru to the tail end of the wall.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Kala11(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
At last, Saraki eventually pushed Guru to the tail end of the wall.

Hope revelation would not come aftermath.

To be fore warned is to be fore armed..

Saraki thread softly!
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by omooba969(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
jantavanta:

@bolded,

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by akinszz: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nobody dare gurumaraji and remain the same....
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by jolamos01(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'm fed up. Someone should kindly ask him.
It is better for him to resign ceremoniously than disgracefully.

ifeelgood:
I want to understand how muslim-muslim ticket
was responsible for him collecting Governor's
salary as senator among other crimes.
Nigerians ain't gullible take your Muslim-
Muslim propaganda and resign now.
How I wished Saraki prepare his evidence
detailing how this 'Muslim-Muslim ticket' Super
Story was responsible for him depositing
millions of naira in one day & submit to CCT.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Praktikals(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
bunmioguns:
Robert Mugabe Quotes
That man must be extremely wise. I love his quotes.
Especially :
If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
Robert Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by ikupakuti(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
...Weyrey maraj ji ...dude always high on TNT
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by vickodedon(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Next!!!!!!!
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by bigass123(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Even Sat- guru wey be godfather for thieving politicians thinks Saraki should go. lipsrsealed
Saraki oya begin to pack your load before you're thrown without the opportunity to pack.
God above,please save my country Nigeria.. She needs help direly! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by charles316: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
calliope:
Saraki is not just an incompetent thief, but also a disgrace to Nigerians, can't really understand Wat d delay is all about undecided
Cct should do the needful and put Dat criminal where he belongs angry
*sigh*

When they didn't put tinubu where he belongs.

See hypocrisy.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Arabs999: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yeesh:
Baba had to air his opinions too na...carry on maraji,there's freedom of speech.the aftermath might not just be guaranteed
...The Baba just finished taking Maharajuana weeds.. He is very very high on it.
...Let him continue to yawn nonsense..
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by TeamSimple(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
babdap:
Send to GEJ that you predicted would win 2015 presidential election. Oniro jatijati
What's the difference between him and apostle Sulaiman?
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by joyspringacad(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Saraki wants to fight to the last
let him do that
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by babdap: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

What's the difference between him and apostle Sulaiman?
the difference is the same.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by hakim92(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
He has not said anything new or special, he has just paraphrased what an average Nigerian in the right frame of mind has been saying.

When I saw the headline, I thought he had made one of his false and dubious prophecies.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by showblack(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na guru speak all dis grammar?? Idonbilivit
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dear Guru, kindly zip that hole on your face. Its pathetic for you to support evil, and now hoodwink us to believe you are for the common good. We are wiser...some of us are.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by imtfans(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
this guy smoke too much of weed,he should face is guru tins jor.make i pass yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.