Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS (50870 Views)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / Is Sat Guru Maharaj Ji Dead? / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by ellizy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
advert
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Yeesh(f): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Zombie also means "anywhere the pendulum swings" when he prophesied victory for GEJ in the buildup to 2015 elections, you people took on him. Now that he is against saraki he becomes baba.
Excuse me! I'm neither a zombie nor a wailer undecided. I don't even care who guru maraji is.couldnt u just see the humor in my post

1 Like

Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by Yeesh(f): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Arabs999:

...The Baba just finished taking Maharajuana weeds.. He is very very high on it.
...Let him continue to yawn nonsense..
grin grin grin somehow he gotta stay relevant,not only at his kingdom in ibadan but also in Nigeria at large. cheesy
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34am On Apr 24, 2016
erekoshe:
I've come to understand that the elderly have some sort of faith on buhari. I've heard Kumuyi, noe Guru Maraji.. Let's all wish Buhari well and pray he succeed.. Too much is laid on him and he seems clueless at the moment to handle the heavy luggage.
because whatever the elderly sees sitting down,you can't see standing upright
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by erekoshe: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2016
iamrealdeji:
because whatever the elderly sees sitting down,you can't see standing upright

That's not the reason bro, don't be smart by half. He's one of theirs...
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by TOYE16(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2016
abeyraj:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/saraki-senators-integrityll-not-support-maharaj-ji/

This is d first time dis man will speak for d public.

Ofwhich he Is totally, it's only in Nigeria dat corrupt leader becomes hero.

Let's not go far, imagine in our neighbouring countries like Ghana, Cameroon, South Africa etc how many time as there leaders make alleagance with accused corrupt.

Some peoples might say it's politically motivated, yes that's what we need, let then be revealing all there secrets to us and am very optimistic that one-day corruption will be minimal in Nigeria.

Pls, let's speak in one voice to say no to corrupt leaders for betterment of our dear Country.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by tee4naija(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2016
In Idiami's voice: I can guarantee u freedom of speech but can't guarantee u freedom after speech.
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by orunto27: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2016
Oga Guru, God is the Only Judge in this Case. His offence to APC(buhari & Tinubu) and not a sin against Nigeria to God is that he doesn't support Muslim/Muslim Ticket for Nigerian Presidency. The Lord watches the ways of the Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish. And beside that, God knows that every Nigerian(Guru inclusive) is not a Saint in Corruption and political hankypanky and persecution. God is judging every Nigerian right now
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by mindtricks: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2016
erekoshe:
I've come to understand that the elderly have some sort of faith on buhari. I've heard Kumuyi, noe Guru Maraji.. Let's all wish Buhari well and pray he succeed.. Too much is laid on him and he seems clueless at the moment to handle the heavy luggage.
Hmm! Sad, above all Buhari seems clueless!
Re: Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS by judondasylva(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.