Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) (39326 Views)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by 1miccza: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please what exactly do we need these boys Scouts in Black Uniform for?? The last time i checked they've actually been doing nothing but killing and maiming those that they should be protecting as far as i am concerned they are glorified robbers in Uniform.....
RIP Heroine... Rest in the bossom of our Father in Heaven
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Einl(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.

If everybody thinks like you things will never get better. That is why people who sacrifice are called heroes and cowards like you are just in the footnotes...

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Apelex(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
then teach me

I can't teach.only Age and experience will teach you the tru meaning of life.dey say what an elder see suiting down,a child wudnt see standing straight up.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by vislabraye(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
This is why I will never join any protest. My life is too precious to waste for nothing. If only she knew it would end like this, she would've stayed back in her room. See the kind of sorrow and pain she's caused her mom. Good luck Jonathan was never part of the Niger delta struggle but he was the greatest beneficiary of the struggle. You don't have to be part of the struggle to benefit from it.

So who will fight for you to enjoy ? Everyone loves his/ her life but if we don't protest injustice, who will protest for us ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Apelex(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
vislabraye:

So who will fight for you to enjoy ? Everyone loves his/ her life but if we don't protest injustice, who will protest for us ? undecided

Maturely said.

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Apelex(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Einl:

If everybody thinks like you things will never get better. That is why people who sacrifice are called heroes and cowards like you are just in the footnotes...

Heavy cowards dey are

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ifychris77(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rest in peace Regina, those boys in Aluu that cause you this death must surely pay their price one day. Govt please beef up security in Aluu community, what led to the killing of 4 uniport students has come back again. Boys now carried guns arround in Aluu
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
if everyone thinks this way, we would not have an independent country, we might as welll still be slaves.....eventually, everybody is going to die

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by godwin120alex: 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
So so sad.imagine d pains d mother is passing thru
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by delerx(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
my bro, God bless u for this powerful piece.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by delerx(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2016
My bro, God bless u for this powerful piece.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by MissingBudget: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Atmmachine:
This is one of the many reasons why i'm not coming back to Nigeria anytime soon

Stay where you are. This place is messed up. Screw patriotism.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Rings: 12:18am On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:

My Friend, your are just crying Over a spilt milk. That you are not governed militarily today is because of a situation like this. It is only a coward that will hide his head.

Don't stop making things right if you can. Unless she was just fighting Over what doesn't worth it.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Rings: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2016
delerx:
My bro, God bless u for this powerful piece.

That Is a misleading info, don't ever heed to a comment like this.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Tribunal005(m): 12:37am On Apr 24, 2016
Rest in peace doc
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by ugonna1054(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by adeusolu: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2016
MAY HER SOUL REST IN THE BOSOM OF OUR LORD AND REDEEMER.

HER MURDERS WILL ALSO EXPERIENCE SORROW.

BUHARI IS EVIL PERSONIFIED WITH THE COMING OF HIS REGIME DEATH HAS BEEN THE LOT OF MANY NIGERIAN... SOLDIERS AND POLICE KILL INNOCENT ARMLESS PEOPLE WITHOUT FEAR OF PROSECUTION. ANYTIME STUDENTS PROTEST ATLEAST TWO ARMLESS STUDENTS MUST BE KILLED WHEN AGITATORS PROTEST OR GATHER THEY ARE KILLED WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE. WHILE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ON RAMPAGE OCCUPYING OTHER PEOPLE LANDS AND HOMES. IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THAN TWO HOURS FOR THE MILITARY TO CHASE AWAY THE INVADERS AND RESETTLE THE LAND OWNERS ON THEIR LAND BUT IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY AND BUHARI JUST DEY LOOK!

THIS GOVERNMENT IS EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by guiddoti: 2:11am On Apr 24, 2016
ifychris77:
Rest in peace Regina, those boys in Aluu that cause you this death must surely pay their price one day. Govt please beef up security in Aluu community, what led to the killing of 4 uniport students has come back again. Boys now carried guns arround in Aluu
I thought it all happened on east/west road, choba. police are denying n you are telling us aluu boys again. what really happen in aluu?
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 24, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

we love you, but GOD loves you more kiss

farewell queen

Nigerians repeating stuff without actually processing what they say.

He loved her more so he had her shot 5 times?
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Chibuike47: 5:53am On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
dont be a coward!
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Henryadaku(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2016
kingthreat:
Too much blood shed in the name of police brutality. I was wrong. Buhari is not the solution

Must you talk....wetin concern buhari here nah em send police there........your stupidity surpasses my level of understanding, why would anybody say this kinda shit Bleep!!!! I'm tired of y'all fools......RIP ANGEL
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Henryadaku(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2016
adeusolu:
MAY HER SOUL REST IN THE BOSOM OF OUT LORD AND REDEEMER.

HER MURDERS WILL ALSO EXPERIENCE SORROW.

BUHARI IS EVIL PERSONIFIED WITH THE COMING OF HIS REGIME DEATH HAS BEEN THE LOT OF MANY NIGERIAN... SOLDIERS AND POLICE KILL INNOCENT ARMLESS PEOPLE WITHOUT FEAR OF PROSECUTION. ANYTIME STUDENTS PROTEST ATLEAST TWO ARMLESS STUDENTS MUST BE KILLED WHEN AGITATORS PROTEST OR GATHER THEY ARE KILLED WITHOUT REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE. WHILE FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ON RAMPAGE OCCUPYING OTHER PEOPLE LANDS AND HOMES. IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THAN TWO HOURS FOR THE MILITARY TO CHASE AWAY THE INVADERS AND RESETTLE THE LAND OWNERS ON THEIR LAND BUT IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY AND BUHARI JUST DEY LOOK!

THIS GOVERNMENT IS EVIL.

And you are DEMENTED..... look anybody this curse this country would be cursed a 1000 times more ......why mention buhari here for Christ sakes....who are this Bleep faces..... See life is easy if you let go of this foolishness trust me you'll see the difference
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2016
RIP. Condolence to the families and friends.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by adeusolu: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Henryadaku:

And you are DEMENTED..... look anybody this curse this country would be cursed a 1000 times more ......why mention buhari here for Christ sakes....who are this Bleep faces..... See life is easy if you let go of this foolishness trust me you'll see the difference

God will show why he is God!! May the family of the departed be consoled in this.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by kingthreat(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Henryadaku:

Must you talk....wetin concern buhari here nah em send police there........your stupidity surpasses my level of understanding, why would anybody say this kinda shit Bleep!!!! I'm tired of y'all fools......RIP ANGEL

Oga, what has Buhari who promised change done about Police Brutality since he came. Whatever happened to rubber bullets and water dispersals during protests. Dont worry maybe when it is your sister or your wife that becomes the next victim, your eyes will open to realize that Police Brutality and extra-judicial killings need to end.
By the way, your level of understanding is complete faeces.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by henboy01(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2016
otokx:
Is this not the girl that was shot the night before the protest by kidnappers who also shot dead an armed mopol man near nellyville in Aluu?

Her body was later deposited in the University Health Centre for her parents to pick up.

Why are some mischievous people now trying to distort the facts and add it to the protest?

I hope is not dat black hausa mopol guy dat drinks in hajia's shop in Nellyville o,cos when I dey school na dat guy be my 911 o. Even if I call am 1am him go turn up. Miss aluu and pretazo girls sha. R.I.P Gina,May God grant u eternal rest
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by henboy01(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2016
ifychris77:

Since the days of Don Baridam boys carry guns in aluu but their operation was minimal cos the then C.S.O late Amadi-Wali was a no nonsense man and up to the task. The current C.S.O na figure head,b4 I graduated in 2014 our last faculty of Engineering election @delta park,come see where Engine boys dey flunt all kind of arms;chanting cult slogans "Die this,die that" right in front of dis man and notin was done. It was this same man dat was called when the aluu 4 boys were been beaten@ omokri but failed to come to their rescue so what is he securing? R.I.P Amadi-Wali uniport misses u,R.I.P Angel Gina hope u are enjoying the company of the angels over there.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Death really doesnt get to me anymore,its a norm and av accepted it as a must,so when it happens am just like,well thats okay,BUT the sorrow in her mums tribute got me,why is life so cruel?what did we ever do as humans to deserve this pain and hardship we go through everyday?no one asked or got our approval before we were conceived,so why subject us to lifes odds and sorrow??questions,wishes,hopes that has no answer just uncertainties,and after all this when we die we end up burning in sulfur for eternity if our ways aint right with the creator,yes?? Lols!!the thought gives me the creeps cuz ts insane!!!rip to the dead,and i wish the mother gets the strength to pull through this.
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Etizz: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Tut police said nobody died....??
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Henryadaku(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2016
kingthreat:

Oga, what has Buhari who promised change done about Police Brutality since he came. Whatever happened to rubber bullets and water dispersals during protests. Dont worry maybe when it is your sister or your wife that becomes the next victim, your eyes will open to realize that Police Brutality and extra-judicial killings need to end.
By the way, your level of understanding is complete faeces.

You see why I have a problem with you....nah today police brutality start for Naija....where were u when police were killing people for 20naira....you talk like a fool dimwit .....nah you family police go kill
Re: Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) by Xcelupgraded: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2016
R.I.P Angel ..may ur soul b judged properly.....aiii uniport students...no need to abuse our selves...u cant bring bk d hands of tym...nd destiny is destiny....we shld all know dat almost erione took part in d protest and we all knw it wasnt peaceful nd it wasnt evn a protest ...we jst disturbd d peace of east west road ...nd pushd d armed forces and school authorities to d wall.....while erione is sayin lale must go...when d laws wer already on ground and he jst wantd to implement it....can u study in ani african country without doin ur registration first ? skul fees...accmdtion..or course reg...?.....Truth b said in every protest sum1 pays d price.R.I.P ...to d dead....Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / 140 Questions & Answers On Sweet Sixteen Novel (free PDF Download) / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.