Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? (840 Views)

Why Has God Put Shame On My Face, Why Does He Hate Me So Much / HELP. Does Anyone Know When To Feed Babies Or Change Diapers? I'm In A Quagmire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by ezefelix(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
Some years back, he got her pregnant, she delivered a boy, got her pregnant again, she still delivered a boy. 3yrs later, he sent her packing for no reason.. 16yrs after(Now) he's coming back for the teenage boys.. He's even threatening to sue her to court.

NOTE: He never paid her bride price neither did he performe any traditional marital rite.

Are there chances he will win?? Please your candid opinion is needed.
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by vicdall(f): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
No he won't
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Of course he will win, after all its his spe.rm. She should just hand over one of the boys and keep one for herself to avoid court case.
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by eyinjuege: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
From my calculations, the boys are over 18 and can decide whom to stay with. He really cannot force the young men to follow him, nor does he have asny court case. Rather, the courts should make him pay the mother of his children the accumulated child support he's missed all these years

6 Likes

Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by Moana(f): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
If he didn't take care of the children during those 16yrs and she is financially stable, then he obviously has chances of losing the case. Let me guess, he left her for another woman who wasn't able to bare children from him and now he wants to force himself into her children's lives? undecided
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Coming back for those men.. LMAO
Let him win, the children are old enough to frustrate his efforts
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by frozenSun(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2016
The pains of being a woman in such shoes.

This type of drama is why most people don't want to get involved with a woman when she has children from another man.
Re: Help..!! Does He Have Any Right Over The Children?? by EfemenaXY: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2016
ezefelix:
Some years back, he got her pregnant, she delivered a boy, got her pregnant again, she still delivered a boy. 3yrs later, he sent her packing for no reason.. 16yrs after(Now) he's coming back for the teenage boys.. He's even threatening to sue her to court.

NOTE: He never paid her bride price neither did he performe any traditional marital rite.

Are there chances he will win?? Please your candid opinion is needed.

(((Rolls eyes...)))

Full story pls. His side preferably.

(1) (Reply)

Family Vs Office / I Really Need Ur Advice Family / Divorce Is Not Always The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.