Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? (1073 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These / Would You Tolerate Your Wife on this issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Im confused here . I have a close female friend with whom I often hang out but damn she changes her mood a lot ! I'm really apprehensive about our friendship because unaccountable mood changes can ruin friendships and possibly relationships
How can a man tolerate such a woman ? I need tips please
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Join APC and you will master all the changes

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
by not looking at her face!! mood swings is such a terrible thing.
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Join APC and you will master all the changes

Good one bro wink
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
mood swings are very popular habits. Age and experience takes care of mood swings.Except she is tormented by demons, she will soon pass that stage as she gets older.I have been there.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by pinkiberry(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
sounds more like "caprisone" wife cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
EggovinMma:
mood swings are very popular habits. Age and experience takes care of mood swings. Except she is tormented by demons , she will soon pass that stage as she gets older.I have been there.
hahahahaha.
Damn funny...

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Im confused here . I have a close female friend with whom I often hang out but damn she changes her mood a lot ! I'm really apprehensive about her marriage because unaccountable mood changes can ruin relationships and possibly marriages .

At times people may not know their character or how it is affecting people around them, so it's always good to gently point it out. She may thank you for it.
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Im confused here . I have a close female friend with whom I often hang out but damn she changes her mood a lot ! I'm really apprehensive about her marriage because unaccountable mood changes can ruin relationships and possibly marriages .

I think you are petty.You should be the one that should be avoided.
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by EfemenaXY: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Her marriage is none of your business, neither is it your place to "wonder" how she can be tolerated.

For all we know, you're probably the cause of her mood swings, spending so much time "hanging" out with a married woman.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Her marriage is none of your business, neither is it your place to "wonder" how she can be tolerated.

For all we know, you're probably the cause of her mood swings, spending so much time "hanging" out with a married woman.

She is not married . We are friends . We are single . She is nubile . She is my date prospect. Do you get the picture now ?
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2016
orbitalgis:

I think you are petty.You should be the one that should be avoided.

How ? She is not married oo shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by EfemenaXY: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

She is not married . We are friends . We are single . She is nubile . She is my date prospect. Do you get the picture now ?

Then go back and modify your post. It's misleading.
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Then go back and modify your post. It's misleading.

Thanks . Done that
Re: How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If it is hard for you to tolerate her, in fact, if it feels like you have to tolerate her instead of enjoying her company, why do you hang out with her so often? Is she the only girl walking this earth?

Relationships are meant to be enjoyed and not tolerated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Wey No Wan Him Mama Back Rest (Photo) / Marriage In Coma - Should He Pull The Plugs / Help Find Family!! Bisi Ajayi A Futa Graduate Is Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.