Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. (985 Views)

Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black / Nemitari Ajienka Becomes The Youngest Lecturer At Edge Hill University, UK (Pic) / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by edubureauagency: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
EDUBUREAU HOSTS ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY IN LAGOS AND PORT HARCOURT.

Date: Friday, 29 April, 2016

Time:10am

LAGOS VENUE: 1st Floor, Capwire House, 19 Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

PORT HARCOURT VENUE: Plot 152 NTA Road, Adjacent to NTA, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria.

On the spot admission will be offered to qualified students!

Please come along with your transcripts, degree certificates, letters of reference, resume, personal statement and international passport.

Please click on the link embedded in this blog to book your place.url : http://edubureauhostsrobertgordonuni.yolasite.com/

Hurry limited spaces available!

Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by sternosa: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can one get a Master's with an Associate Degree (HND for Americans)?
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by edubureauagency: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
sternosa:
Can one get a Master's with an Associate Degree (HND for Americans)?

http://edubureauhostsrobertgordonuni.yolasite.com/

kindly fill the form embedded in the above blog and come to the venue on friday with all your credentials.
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by sternosa: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
edubureauagency:

http://edubureauhostsrobertgordonuni.yolasite.com/

kindly fill the form embedded in the above blog and come to the venue on friday with all your credentials.

I would but I've got work that day. Can you please explain what the Post Graduate admission process would be with an Associate's degree? Thank you.
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by patako: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
sternosa:

I would but I've got work that day. Can you please explain what the Post Graduate admission process would be with an Associate's degree? Thank you.

You only need to go through a pathway program to undertake some unit credits course before proceeding to master program. I would be glad if you can make to our office on friday for more clarification or alternatively kindly drop your mobile number, i would give you a call for more explanation. Thank you.
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by edubureauagency: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2016
sternosa:

if it is a two years associate degree in America, you know that is equivalent to foundation degree in UK, so we really need to sight your result to ascertain your pathway to your second degree. I do hope this information help, if you require additional information, kindly drop your mobile number or your email address.
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by sternosa: 11:23am On May 10, 2016
edubureauagency:

if it is a two years associate degree in America, you know that is equivalent to foundation degree in UK, so we really need to sight your result to ascertain your pathway to your second degree. I do hope this information help, if you require additional information, kindly drop your mobile number or your email address.

I'll call you. Please drop your number because I'm very much interested.
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by edubureauagency: 11:34am On May 10, 2016
sternosa:

I'll call you. Please drop your number because I'm very much interested.
Lagos line: 09031697645;09081296988.
PH line:08186676216;09031633990.
UK line: +44 (0)7512214139
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by sternosa: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
I called, it's not going. Please get back to me on 08117677541
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by sternosa: 10:13pm On May 10, 2016
edubureauagency:

Lagos line: 09031697645;09081296988.
PH line:08186676216;09031633990.
UK line: +44 (0)7512214139

And I graduated with distinctions. I even made the dean's list. Does that help with anything in regards to the admission?
Re: Robert Gordon University, UK to Visit Edubureau Office In Nigeria on Friday. by edubureauagency: 10:19am On May 12, 2016
sternosa:

And I graduated with distinctions. I even made the dean's list. Does that help with anything in regards to the admission?

Do believe you have call our Lagos office and at the same satisfy.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer Can You Handle Pressure? In An Interview (with Hilarious Picture) / Best Writing Services, Take Advantage Now / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.