Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding (50525 Views)

Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding by MrGerald(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2016
Is he in APC?
Re: Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding by glossy6(f): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2016
henrygale:
Someone's career already nose diving. Was actually wondering y d emeka had to make someone else's ceremony public. First time of hearing his name and I guess he just killed his career if it was an attempt to smite d couple

The last time I checked, the couples names were not disclosed.
Re: Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding by henrygale(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
glossy6:

The last time I checked, the couples names were not disclosed.
Dats true. Good observation. So could have been any oda couple too.
Thanks.
Re: Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding by masqot(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Probably, he was sidelined because he's 'biig-mouthed' and a loser too.
Re: Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding by USE4A: 12:53pm On May 15, 2016
I smell lies on the part of the others including the couple, I think Emeka was just fooled. He didn't mention the couple's name in his statement, infact the statement emeka made seems like he pitied d couple, not knowing he had been punked. Some rich pple though, somuch lies, n trust nigerians they just swallow d lies n believe without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her / 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / Coronavirus: Eniola Badmus Speaks From London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.