Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress (40560 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode 'Toyo Baby' In School Uniform On Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by olofofonaija1(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" https://www.nairaland.com/3535602/juliana-olayode-being-virgin-doesnt#up

Fans blast fast rising nollywood actress for lying about her virginity earlier this year.

Juliana popularly known as "Toyo Baby" in the series Jennifer's dairy revealed in her new book "REBIRTH" she was disvirgined by her music teacher at the age of 17.

Social media users are already pounding on her for lying about her virginity.
In case you miss the gist see below!

https://www.nairaland.com/3994606/how-juliana-olayode-aka-toyo

See reactions below..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by eezeribe(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians and their stereotypes,a Virgin must not bleed during defloration and in some cases,it is 100% painless.
Educated illiterates everywhere....
I don't know why in Nigeria,those who speak out of ignorance are more than those who don't speak.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by eezeribe(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by nNEOo(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2017
I nearly typed something ...... undecided

18 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by rxgodwin(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm, this one weak me oooo.

Na ds kind news go make pesin discharge him wife on wedding night.

If i were a gal i wont throw being a virgin around.

That alone cant be my selling point.

You can be a virgin nd a bad cook, ill behaved and lustful.

Na virginity ur husband go chop

Na virginity ur husband, neighbours, inlaws, colleagues go live and interact with

Am not an advocate of promiscuicity, but its time to truly live by virtue amd high moral standards.

Persinally, all i need is tyte, nice chamber, good oza rum skills. Good culinary skill and manners. Aint much ryte?
#

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2017
is it ur virginity

come see this mumu who wan cross Manchester bridge for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=596cQMUeNdU&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ObaKlaz: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2017
The government should revive the economy, and Nigerians need to be more industrious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by FemiEddy(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
This gal is my brother's crush o, now that she's not straightforward, my brother's heart hav break, let me go and buy super glue grin

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ibkkk(f): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Seriously, i see no reason for the public disclosure of her virginity in the first place.It's her private and personal affair!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by dacblogger: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2017
The girl is a good girl and that is all that matters... Virginity or no virginity .

8 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by malificent(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
There was no need to declare her virginity, intact or not. She just played herself.

14 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Evablizin(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:

Na virginity ur husband, neighbours, inlaws, colleagues go live and interact with

Am not an advocate of promiscuicity, but its time to truly live by virtue amd high moral standards.

Persinally, all i need is tyte, nice chamber, good oza rum skills. Good culinary skill and manners. Aint much ryte?
#
grin

Twale Baba

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by maxiuc(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Who cares about a virgin this days

All I need is a happy home

Happy home

Virgins or not

I need a happy home

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by speezyWears: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
JJ ,
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by chris4gold(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2017
Our mumu don do

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
She is a secondary virgin na grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by bigDickson(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
She still dey lie sef. Person wey don use her hymen fry egg since.. angryNo be dat music teacher wey dis virgin am. Slutty girls everywer...or slay queens rather. Keep slaying!!(0losho)

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Divay22(f): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2017
It confirmed....
"Being a virgin doesn't make you old school" it's like she forgot her words when she was writing the book...
I like Nigerians thou, We keep files kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by kaziblake(f): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by QuietHammer(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
I always knew she was lying through the gap in her teeth. She must have had a truck-load of dicks after losing her virginity at 17
Divay22:

So having a gap tooth now justifys someone has had multi deeck abi... angry
Do you suffer cognitive dissonance? Read my initial comment again, slowly. You should understand it after the third read.

7 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
lol

I really wana sell my virginity!!

To cares to buy?
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by sod09(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians and their stereotypes,a Virgin must not bleed during defloration and in some cases,it is 100% painless.
Educated illiterates everywhere....
I don't know why in Nigeria,those who speak out of ignorance are more than those who don't speak.
mumu did u read b4 typing at all
she said she is a virgin not was, until she released the crap called book she wrote
how can someone claim to be a virgin and then becomes a non-virgin in her book
yeyebrity and lies to become famous angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:

#
True. When the Virginity is lost finally on the wedding day, what else does the woman have to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Onyinye15(f): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
QuietHammer:
I always knew she was lying through the gap in her teeth. She must have had a truck-load of dicks after losing her virginity at 17
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by BiafranBushBoy: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
True. When the Virginity is lost finally on the wedding day, what else does the woman have to offer?

Tightness of the P.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by chuckdee4(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Virginity police full Naija

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Whats the whole essence of this virgin or not virgin disclosure...hmmm

Just trying to get sympathy out of nothing...moreso she should be telling us more on the reasons for her been knocked out of jenifa series and not all this rich also cry stories

Guess this is just a cover up for her initial saying...been a Virgin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eleshin Security To Sue Pretty Mike For Using Its Officer (video) / D'banj Grabs His Balls On Social Media (photo) / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.