Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Increase Your Sales And Customer Loyalty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Your Sales And Customer Loyalty (531 Views)

What Is Customer Loyalty Program? / Customer Loyalty Cards With Barcode In Nigeria / Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales And Customer Loyalty by mikeoki(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
The aim of every businessman is to make profit from whatever line of trade he has found himself. We live in an era where social life has gone digital. A lot of people cannot survive for a day without their smartphones.

So, if you have a retail store or a chain of stores, you should be bothered about the things that you can do to improve your sales and customer loyalty. It is not an easy task, but with the help of mobile application, you can expand your customer base and get closer to your customer.

Have you ever thought of a way to make life easier for your customers in terms of payment? While some customers are comfortable with performing cash transactions, others are fine with debit...http://inspiredreporters.com/how-to-increase-your-sales-and-customer-loyalty
Re: How To Increase Your Sales And Customer Loyalty by Xenisha: 3:32am On May 20, 2023
I ordered a product once but the product came partially damaged. I was unhappy and reached out to the company How To Improve Customer Loyalty . The company not only replaced the damaged product, but they didn’t make me ship the original back AND they sent me a ton of extra bonus product. This turned an annoyed customer in to a lifelong fan. I have patroned that business now for nearly a decade and sung their praises for this one, thoughtful experience.

(1) (Reply)

$840 Payoneer Funds For Sale / Make 250k Monthly As A Beauty Therapist / Lets Make Legit And Real Money Together - Its Time To Take Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.