Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank (15326 Views)

What Is Customer Loyalty Program? / Customer Loyalty Cards With Barcode In Nigeria / How To Open And Maintain A UAE Business Paypal Account For Free.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by djyoungmoney(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sometimes we tend to want to move one from bank to the other for reasons best known to us but at the same time,here are a few reasons to have a rethink and stick that one bank of yours.

Easy access to loan and other credit facilities
The longer you have stayed with a bank, the easier it will be for you to have access to loan and other credit facilities. You can’t expect to jump from one bank to the other and expect them to give you the same access to loan or other credit facilities has a customer who has been banking with them for years.

Bank could be of benefit.
I will share a little personal experience here, when I was in search of placement for my IT some years back, the only reason I was given an opportunity to work with a certain Nigerian bank was because I had a relative who had been a loyal customer of the bank for a very long time which made the bank consider my application and eventually allowed me observe my IT with them.

Less openness to scam and other financial fraud
Jumping from one bank to the other isn’t only stressful but believe me you are only creating opportunities for too many people to know what your financial status is and believe me the more people know about your financial status, the more open you are to scam and other financial fraud.

Payment of Dividend and other benefits from years past

At some point in your life, you must have submitted your bank account details with a particular organisation that should be paying you some amount of money at a later date, changing your bank might make getting your money across to you quite difficult or making it totally impossible.

Source:http://www.gistquaters.com/2016/10/why-you-should-maintain-loyalty-with.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2016
What of us with 4banks embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by simplemach(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2016
What will you call a person who moves from bank to bank.....?
1. Financial Ashawo
2. Bank Ashawo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ademega(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Ayam not getting the gist and the logic in the write up.

32 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Omotayor123(f): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Not in Nigeria where even The Banks aren't Loyal.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by esandom(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
We hear

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by engrkaz(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2016
Your first point isn't true. Moved salary from first bank to standard chartered bank... I got 3 million loan a month later... Despite being with first bank for years..shishi dem no gimme na to dey comot10k per month in d name of COT... That bank useless sha.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Vaxt(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Expanisate

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by winkmart: 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Who is still saving their money in Nigerian banks, when you have the opportunity to save ur money in dollars through BITCOIN.

I have all my cash in bitcoin now and bitcoin is a currency that never depreciates. Besides there are a lot of investment opportunities for bitcoin owners that are not available to Naira.

Abeg, make Nigerian banks park well, make I grow my money in bitcoin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by mascot87(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Not in Nigeria. If u like be loyal with your bank for 50 years, them go still Bleep u up if u need there epp

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Clementor(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
not in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Diamond Bank has been saving and helping lives since 19......whatever, just Bank with us, that's the point

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by olumaxi(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Mtcheew....na only when u get correct money in ur bank accounts wil u get recognised...l knw of a man dat joined a bank for just 2yrs...and in d process,his son got employed into d bank cos of d money he had.....forget abt donkey years jare

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by babs01(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2016
No be for UBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by jhydebaba(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2016
So if one bank dey deduct my money anyhow as dem like, make i maintain loyalty abi I don hear.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Beesluv: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Do not put all eggs in one basket in case of emergency.

Its like Op has never been stranded before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Only in Amelica

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by acenazt: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol I don't think op knows firstbank. Those mofos will frustrate you. Dem no care wether Na your grandpapa account you inherit Dem go do you shege anytime

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by nmanma1(f): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Gud shaa, anything dt has advantages , also have disadvantages too . what if I needed money for d weekend n d ATM machine seized my card nkoh.so I should b stranded.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Millz404(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2016
With the way ecobank behaves....

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ChappyChase: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2016
O boy if them no trest me well na straight to another bank o

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by tabithababy(f): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2016
undecided angry
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by ChappyChase: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
jhydebaba:
So if one bank dey deduct my money anyhow as dem like, make i maintain loyalty abi I don hear.
Eg first bank! I no know how humanbeing still dey bank with those thives undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Estimable(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
No be for naija banks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by DoyenExchange: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
Well said
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Like 1st bank that charges me 4naira for sms that I don't ever get?

They dont ever give interests but make deductions.
By the way who saw the presidential debate this morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by omoadeleye(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Uhm

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Dottore: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by EternalBeing: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2016
ChappyChase:

Eg first bank! I no know how humanbeing still dey bank with those thives undecided

They make me cry everyday. yeye bank cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Maintain Loyalty With One Bank by Donmams(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2016
I disagree OP. Nigerian banks are unreliable. I have been to the ATM several times where i couldn't withdraw cash because my bank had 'network' issues. Having multiple bank accounts in this case was my only saving grace. If you insist on maintaining just one bank for loyalty sake, be ready to sleep hungry one day!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.