Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Anyone Playing This Game?? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Playing This Game?? (1179 Views)

Anyone Playing Final Fantasy Xv Pocket Edition? / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days / All These Noise Abt Playing This Or That.. Yet Cant Find (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Playing This Game?? by Habiodunz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Anyone playing command and conquer:generals zero hour in here??

If so share your experience,favourite faction and your strategies

i think this game is the best RTS game EA can ever create, with a 3D 360 Rotatable Angle ( I dont think anyone knows about this except me ) ....if you are playing the game which mod are you using with it.

For me,am using 3 mods which are Shockwave (latest),Rise of the Reds(latest) and Conta 009
Re: Anyone Playing This Game?? by Laverneitchel: 9:29pm On Feb 20
Laughter dances in the air, punctuated by the clatter of dice or the click of 33win buttons. Eyes glued to screens or fixed on boards, fingers fly, voices rise and fall in strategy and amusement. Whether alone or in a group, the world fades away, replaced by the thrill of competition, the joy of discovery, the shared experience of play. In that moment, anyone, from child to grandparent, becomes a player, united by the universal language of games.

(1) (Reply)

Amdroid Winning Eleven / Vr Box With Wireless Gamepad Combo / Ps3 Game Discs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.