Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (26374 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Controversialad: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
HBD pretty face
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by UIA04(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2016
It's good to have children early see how beautiful she looks with teenage children. And if she wants she can have kids for ademinokan .
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Husband snatcher oshi. He'll still leave you the way he left Doris. and this time na una maid go snatch d husband wey u snatch
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2016
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Damasus-Aboderin
What does it profit a lady to ve a pretty face and have a flat yansh? to top it all u come be husband snatcher. iranu

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dammywapes(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Deejavuu:
Happy birthday Mami. ...

Stay beautiful kiss
Na she born u? lol
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dammywapes(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
slyrone:
What does it profit a lady to ve a pretty face and have a flat yansh? to top it all u come be husband snatcher. iranu
u mean na she snatch Doris simoen husby?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by slyrone(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2016
dammywapes:
u mean na she snatch Doris simoen husby?
yes now

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by ijebu2020: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Ths old cargo Olosho husband snatcher shld go and sit down joor....can she ever advise her children or other people abt life..more than 4 husbands snatching and breaking her fellow women homes at will...hiss

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by marvee(f): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Enjoy ur day dear
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Akaujaa(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2016
Stella 38? Then am 8.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by darlenese(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
If Stella is 38 then I'm still a sperm /egg,

Anyway when they steal husband they tend to reduce their age so as to look younger !

Happy football age !

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dammywapes(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2016
slyrone:
yes now
Na u talk ham sha
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by timilinda(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Shes 38? I thought she was 42.

Anyways happy birthday to her. Beautiful and classy lady.

She's definitely over 40. Na her football age be dis. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by MORRYDIHEART(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2016
Happy birthday husband snatcher,i wish u can stop changing names like clothes nd stop ur shameful acts.may God have mercy on ur soul nd 4giv u ur sins

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2016
Peckygirl:

These celebrities can lie about their age Ehhhh.

Why does the average Nigerian have this obnoxious habit of always accusing others of lying about their age? Stella married pretty young and had her kids pretty young too so why is it so hard for some of you to believe that the woman is 38 years old? Were you wishing her to be 45 years old instead?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2016
darlenese:
If Stella is 38 then I'm still a sperm /egg,

Anyway when they steal husband they tend to reduce their age so as to look younger !

Happy football age !

How does one steal an adult male? Are men puppies that you can just steal one and place them in a small bag? You women are your own worst enemies I tell ya. A man who does not love his wife anymore will leave her. A woman cannot steal a man or are Nigerian-bred men so brainless that they allow themselves to be stolen out of their marriages?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Bluette(f): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2016
Husband snatcher.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Bluette(f): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Just give d little boy to his mother. I hate ds lady I swear.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by glossy6(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
dasparrow:

How does one steal an adult male? Are men puppies that you can just steal one and place them in a small bag? You women are your own worst enemies I tell ya. A man who does not love his wife anymore will leave her. A woman cannot steal a man or are Nigerian-bred men so brainless that they allow themselves to be stolen out of their marriages?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Word! Am just imagining my husband being put a bagco bag by Damascus abi Damasus. lol
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Mzzpeece(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hbd to her....My One time fav actress!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by darlenese(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
dasparrow:

What do you call a man who deprives his son of true motherly care and love , and post trash about his ex-wife on his son's birthday ?
So my answer is YES! Some men are puppies ! And they are so brainless

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by 9jatatafo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Happy birthday, Stella Damascus Aboderin. Thought she is older than that

Is she still answering Aboderin? I thought she has married another man
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Affable200(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy birthday. Beautiful lady
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by vidadida: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
April babies have major beauty issues!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Damseldammie(f): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy Birthday to bed sharer
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by yayankainuwa: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
she looks older than her age, what's up?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Medunah: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
nnadychuks:
Stella,your momma couldn't wait for 3 days more.. We could have been birthday mates
U should av come 3 days earlier
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by kclint85(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
waoh!!! Stella and i was born same day i also celebrate my 38 today
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by totorimi: 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
The husband snatcher of Doris Simeon husband.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by makizee(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
snrman:
Old woman
nd u don't want to get old abi ?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by merit1988(f): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy birthday to d proud husband snatcher and gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Khole Rocks Swimsuit (photos) / RMD Steps Out In Agbada For Owambe (photos) / Funke Akindele Looking Stylish In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.