Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap (631 Views)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist / How A Healthy Vagina Should Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good morning guys.
I want to write an article on this controversial topic above on my blog http:// prisschar..com.ng. There are different opinions to this topic but personally I agree that it should be washed wit soap as long as it is not a medicated soap. I will like to hear your opinion you don't have to be a health professional, as an individual do u notice any difference wen u use soap or otherwise. If you have any article or research to back your opinion pls post the link I will gladly read it. Thanks guys. have a great day
Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm not a girl but I think it should be washed with soap because of odour

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by klassykute(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
sure it should be washed with mild soap .. not like detol just sum normal soap and with lukewarm water.. hope its helpful

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
C'mon...google is awash with the information you seek.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks guys @haute I don't want just any opinion I prefer personalised answers. ppl write lots of stuff on google
Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
prisschar:
Thanks guys @haute I don't want just any opinion I prefer personalised answers. ppl write lots of stuff on google

You're very welcome, but if you're asking this question, then I'm not sure you're in a position to advise people on said topic. If not for anything, for the sake of our noses please don't cause a bacterial vaginosis or thrush epidemic. Do a thorough research or just let the professionals do the advising. Again, having solid content will only serve to set your blog apart. Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by Timolanki(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm not a lady but i ve bn thought in skul dat there are some harmless normal flora dat inhabit d vagina to ward off other organisms that are harmful. If u distort this normal flora by washing them away(with medicated or non medicated soap) then the virgina becomes Vulnerable to attack by harmful organisms. I would advice our ladies(esp those in child bearing age) to wash down there with only slightly soapy water(don't apply sponge). However, ones in a blue moon use soapy sponge there.
Re: Pls I Nid Contributions On Whether D Vagina Should Be Washed With Or W/out Soap by thesicilian: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Doctors advise not to wash at all, whether with or without soap. The vagina has a self maintaining mechanism, meaning it has the ability to clean itself.
Washing the vagina is actually the reason why it smells in most cases - when you wash, you wash away the protective microorganisms in the vagina, thus giving room for pathogens ( disease causing organisms ) to grow and cause infections, leading to foul smelling discharge, itching, etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Might Want To Leave Your Pubes The Hell Alone / Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) / Constant Blood Flow For Over A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.