Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag (28872 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by kechywillz(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2016
As far as am concerned this country is not worth dying for.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by yinkslinks(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Yes will but definitely not under buhari's watch or apc. so one more like for you from me
drizslim:
True Patrotism Unlike Those Ipad Ipob People kiss click Like if u think NIGERIA will be Great Some Day
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by drizslim(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
going around with the flag is true patriotism? Means you are hypocritically unpatriotic cos you dont walk about with one. And what has ipod got to do with that? You want to use ipod to garner likes to your silly comment.
Juss one word for u SCUMBAG

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by emmanuel694(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Poverty syndrome. #no job no responsibility.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by sandrahnaub(f): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by Phonon: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Please when is this "someday". We need electricity TODAY;we need good jobs TODAY; we need petrol TODAY; we need working hospitals TODAY;we may not be alive SOME DAY.

All the " Prophets" in the house, can you put an exact date on "some day"? Would you click like if someone owing you says you'd get your money " some day "?

angry

drizslim:
True Patrotism Unlike Those Ipad Ipob People kiss click Like if u think NIGERIA will be Great Some Day
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by 49cents(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
kingwiz:
u sure say im well at all??

The man na yabaleft candidate

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by JOYOSITA(f): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Good for him
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:
Juss one word for u SCUMBAG
I did not expect less from you because from your first comment i knew your type. Who could be this shallow.

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by Praizekeyz(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Gbolosho ni monday grin
u gallant gan ope..
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by omnino25(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2016
He's made in nigeria, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by toprealman: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2016
Florblu:
Who going around with his country flag don help?
politicians
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by mandax: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:

Loooooool!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Crude oil Patriot of One Nigeria, {or one who doesn't even have an idea of what is at stake}. If you had closed that tiny opening that pours forth unintelligent talk.

Keep on deceiving people like yourself that Nigeria shall be okay some day - perhaps in the next million years.

Meanwhile you are waiting for crude oil to finish in the Nigerdelta before you pull out of dysfunctional Nigeria.

Na only you waka come with patriotism for Nigeria?
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by bigtt76(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Omaa shee o! This one patriotism don finish am grin he must have patronized made in mowe tinz

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by mymadam(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2016
A male Olajumoke in the making. T.Y. Bello, where are you nah? Food don ready!
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by fredHOOTEE(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
how that one take concern me? na Saraki brother?? ;Dhow that one take concern me? na Saraki brother??
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by bimbush: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2016
A truely nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by SmartMugu: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:
Are you also carrying a Nigerian flag everywhere you go. If you dont, then you may consider being more patriotic.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by sexaddict08(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
That is the picture of a true nigerian. Lolss . ¤¤Modified¤¤ Was i suprised this made fp? I dont even know. All i know is that FTC tastes so good.

u don't know how to spell 'reserve'... come to my office let me teach you.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by joskad2002(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2016
He is a true nigerian

1 Like

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:

Some day,aint you tired of saying this? When is the day going to come? I guess after 100years huh.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by seedsower(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:

anu mpama.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2016
sexaddict08:

u don't know how to spell 'reserve'... come to my office let me teach you.
what about the COMENT? You did not see that? You dont know there is a limit in alphabet one can use in their monikar? If you have nothing to say go and lie down jorr.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by Godwitus1(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2016
I too used too do that sometimes ago but i was nt spotted why nw....
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by Tobium1(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by stevLegend: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
drizslim:
Oga, even without clicking likes, we all know nigeria is already great in everything.
* great in power failure.
* great in fuel scarcity.
* great in school strikes.
* great in looting.
* great in corruption.
* great in killing & maiming each other.
* great in unemployment.
* great in having bad leaders.
* great in decieving the masses.
* great in virtually everytin.

Don't wait for nigeria to b great b4 u struggle to succeed.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by sexaddict08(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
what about the COMENT? You did not see that? You dont know there is a limit in alphabet one can use in their monikar? If you have nothing to say go and lie down jorr.

OK, I'm lying down but when are gonna join me?
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by sexaddict08(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
I did not expect less from you because from your first comment i knew your type. Who could be this shallow.

the guy is really shallow. Not trying to patronize you but that comment does not deserve that scumbag sentence.
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by alaskido(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Na so craze take dey start cheesy
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by MrGerald(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
he is simply mentally unbalanced... anyway it's normal with people from that side
Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2016
noblebaba:
The Man That Goes Everywhere Holding Nigeria Flag

This man was seen in Mowe Ogun State holding Nigeria flag and jogging along the lagos/Ibadan express road those that knew him said that's is normal routine u can't see him anywhere without the flag.

A fellow patriotic and unapologetic Nigerian grin

Re: Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2016
sexaddict08:

OK, I'm lying down but when are gonna join me?
join sexaddict? God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Rams Engage In A Brutal Fight (Photos, Video) / 25 Photo-illustrated Reminders To Help You Find Happiness / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.