Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year (22203 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Establishes 6 New Tertiary Institutions In Imo / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / UNIBEN Produces 100 First Class Graduates For 2015/2016 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
I rep UNIBEN. see all my prof going places. As an academic staff myself, its either I become a vice chancellor someday soon or rule this country, or both.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by TheSCRYPT: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
blueto:

This is a derogative and repugnant statement against an ideal institution like UNIBEN.

Virtually all tertiary educational institutions in the country are betide with prevailing or recessing cultist activities, But UNIBEN have so for been able to curtail such minacious incursions to a very modicum rate.

The issue of cultism in the varsity is now antiquated.

eediot! Communicate.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by jeffoe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
greatest of the greatest uniben 3 "gbosa" to my alma mata
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Zellie: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
dirtymoney:
Please, what did they invent?
When are gonna start talking and celebrating success in space program, Artificial intelligence, breakthrough in solar/nuclear energy exploration, etc?
So the best our institutions can produce are administrators, civil servants and lecturers to pass down the 50 year old cram-and-pass syllables they inherited from their predecessors.
Little wonder we still import toothpicks and safety pins.
Hater undecided
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Deadlytruth(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
You wan try UNIBEST? Even Fashola, the most outstanding governor in Nigeria in the last 8 years and the only minister that has ever been entrusted with three ministries, is a UNIBEN product.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
santino09:
So no michael okpara uni product can be VC of michael okpara Uni? Must it always be outsiders
you so much sound imprudentely what an objectification imbalance words rushing out on you,...do let intelligent, capability reign
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Duru009(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thank God am a product of UNIBEN

I luv this skul soooo much.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Bishops10(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:

This is a derogative and repugnant statement against an ideal institution like UNIBEN.

Virtually all tertiary educational institutions in the country are betide with prevailing or recessing cultist activities, But UNIBEN have so for been able to curtail such minacious incursions to a very modicum rate.

Boss,you school at Uniben??
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Bishops10(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2016
tiniyata:
I rep UNIBEN. see all my prof going places. As an academic staff myself, its either I become a vice chancellor someday soon or rule this country, or both.
You work in Uniben??
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by dafuturis(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Proud of my Alma mata

Prof Asagba, the walk- about Prof. as a lecturer in my dept, I saw him just once in my four years.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by MosquitoLaps(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2016
OCcool:
MadCow1, come and see wonders from Uniben. Hope you don't get a heart attack grin grin grin
I jus taya for d guy jare.
I've been following his posts and comments about UNIBEN, and the way he attacks the institution, one would think that they denied him admission half of his life, until AAU rescued him from Hell.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by aprokomania(m): 1:34am On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:

enter ekosodin by 1 am and you won't be speaking grammar if you come out whole.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by sledge08(m): 5:21am On Apr 25, 2016
undecided

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by ideykwum: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:

Krinkum Krankum!! Higi haga!
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by JoeCutie(m): 5:46am On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:

Supu! cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by bcardastro: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Khd95:
Thank God nice thing is coming fom UNIBEN,not the usual cultist stuffgrin
comment with a brain even if it isn't urs
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2016
aprokomania:

enter ekosodin by 1 am and you won't be speaking grammar if you come out whole.
Why will I breach the curfew?.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2016
tiniyata:
Wow, Nice Vision. May God Aid You.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by MZTEMAR(f): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Greatest Uniben
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by saintdennis(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2016
dake40:
Professorship and Doctorate degree in Nigeria are Ghosts of their former selves.....

Abi! A certain prof in faculty of social sciences nicknamed 'baba' wrote a book on Human resource management culled every word, paragraph and even punctuation mark from topics on 'netmba.com'...but na prof. Lol

Until these overrated copy and paste individuals come up with Innovative discoveries, I keep the respect to myself.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2016
blueto:
Wow, Nice Vision. May God Aid You.
thanks

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Bishops10:
You work in Uniben??
I graduated from uniben, but lecturing elsewhere.
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Bishops10(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2016
tiniyata:
I graduated from uniben, but lecturing elsewhere.
Where do you lecture??

I'm a Uniben Aspirant
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by santafe(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Zellie:
Hater undecided
1000,000,0000,000,000 Likes. Your head dey there. " Insanity is doing the same thing and expect a different result". Our Profs that use 1975 materials. Lol
Re: UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year by Nakuza(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Great manifest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2007 Neco Results Out! / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Already Admitted Students Will Not Write 2017 UTME - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.