Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause (1158 Views)

The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by stargift: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hi all,
Something amazing happened to me today. I was coming back from church and had this thirst for a very chilled Pepsi, I stopped by at a kiosk on my street and bought along with one loaf of yale bread. Immediately I entered my house I couldn't wait to start with it. I immediately settled on d sofa, placed d Pepsi on the floor with the cap still intact. I brought out the bread and tore the nylon open, was about reaching for opener when I heard Gbam! It was the bottle, it exploded and the pieces scattered all over the nooks and cranny of my apartment. My mum started singing and dancing, devil is a liar. They can't get her child, that the enemies have failed. I'm so confused as to why that bottle exploded. Please I need answers to help me solve this mystery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
cry APC sadists at work...
ma broda u ar saved.... infact...it is permanent
Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by VickyRotex(f): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
stargift:
Hi all,
Something amazing happened to me today. I was coming back from church and had this thirst for a very chilled Pepsi, I stopped by at a kiosk on my street and bought along with one loaf of yale bread. Immediately I entered my house I couldn't wait to start with it. I immediately settled on d sofa, placed d Pepsi on the floor with the cock still intact. I brought out the bread and tore the nylon open, was about reaching for opener when I heard Gbam! It was the bottle, it exploded and the pieces scattered all over the nooks and cranny of my apartment. My mum started singing and dancing, devil is a liar. They can't get her child, that the enemies have failed. I'm so confused as to why that bottle exploded. Please I need answers to help me solve this mystery.

Chaiiiii cheesy cheesy

You said it's a mystery and mummy already said devil is a liar. So what other answers do you need.

Op, so pe ti e jare. grin
Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by okirewaju(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
shocked

Like for real? What if it has exploded while you were drinking it?

God forbid, i join mami to rejoice with you.

Wondering what caused it though!
Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by gentlesinna(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
There is absolutely notin lik mystery or satanic about it.

Gas is an unstable substance dat wen disturbed will lead to explosion.which is part of the ingredients Pepsi contain.
U hv over shaked d Pepsi wen u bought it frm d shop.

1 Like

Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by stargift: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2016
gentlesinna:
There is absolutely notin lik mystery or satanic about it.

Gas is an unstable substance dat wen disturbed will lead to explosion.which is part of the ingredients Pepsi contain.
U hv over shaked d Pepsi wen u bought it frm d shop.
the shop is just two buildings before my house. I held d bottle till o got
home I didn't shake it at all
Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by Sleekbaby(f): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Was the bottle hot?
Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by nuelzy: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
stargift:
the shop is just two buildings before my house. I held d bottle till o got
home I didn't shake it at all
listen....i will slap u if u actually think something satanic is at play here...

d bottle was xposed to heavy sunlight before being refrigerated....or it was over-refrigerated

for some reason i dont know.....these normally makes d bottle break by itself.....it does happen in our shop atymes.....

so yes....ur village ppl are in their farms...not in ur house

1 Like

Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by Chestnut(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
It happens, it actually injured an apprentice in a saloon d bottle exploded in her hand, con see blood d bleeding took a while b4 it stopped,she was bringing our d drinks from d freezer to clean d freezer

1 Like

Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by astute07(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Apparently u shakes d bottle or it was laid down for a qhile ; making d gas to explode d bottle

1 Like

Re: My Bottle If Pepsi Exploded For No Just Cause by BluePearls(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
End time Pepsi grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? Picture / 10k Money Well Spent(photo) / Need Your Food Pictures ! N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.