Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida (36986 Views)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Buhari Not Ill, But Pray For Him -adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
The former Military President also revealed that the wound sustained in his right leg as a result of the piercing of a bullet during the Civil War has been with him for quite sometime and its frequent relapsing is an expected phenomenon.

I thought the Biafra army did not make any impact hence the threat by Buhari to kill Biafra protesters like they did in Civil war
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by criminalmindz: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:

Whatever you wish to your fellow man shall be wished back to you

really did u tell dat to ibb when he sent that letter bomb to dele giwa. My man ur a gooat

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by kenneyyice(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
GOOD FOR HIM
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by TPAND(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
glossy6:
At least he is sure of meeting Dele Giwa and Mamman Vasta soon At least he is sure of meeting Dele Giwa and Mamman Vasta soon

Why do you wish him dead?
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by lolademariam: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
IBB wearing canvass on top of Agbada

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by TPAND(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
criminalmindz:

really did u tell dat to ibb when he sent that letter bomb to dele giwa. My man ur a gooat

See as he pain am. So Truth hurts this much
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by opineflu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:

same ta ya..because we all live in imperfection till we see the light, have u??
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by SAEJO: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Go and explain to God what you did with this country
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by glozyyy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
ifeelgood:
Yes your loot is untouchable while you're alive, but be assured of massive loot recovery when you finally join Abacha.
who he help. he father lap

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by msbbash(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Give your life to Christ now tomorrow maybe too late Sir IBB. undecided
make he give him life to christ wey no fit help himself the day wey death dey look am( christ) in face ?
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by excomarow(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:

Sure!

I Salute You, My General

Nigerians will leave to Love OR Hate You... Your Legacies Speaks

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by glossy6(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
TPAND:

Why do you wish him dead?

Not at all but all humans must die one day. I can't wish him dead as am not God who alone judges the works of men. Am not without sin as some people may want to claim

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by shehuolayinka(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Picture of him talking to journalists or adonbeliveit. Yeye man, so he now knows death to, will visit him.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by johnnday222(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ivegotsolutions:
IBB has seen it all, at least you have the time to amend your ways now.

sir/mam,u see this is d problem of my con3 (nigeria) God is so merciful.n because we r religious in nature,our leaders take advantage of dat n we tend to 4gv the(d leaders) cos dey hv call d name God.do u knw ao many lives has been lost during n after babangida regime especially wen he refuses to let MKO to rule.am a religious pesn too bt can't 4gv/4get ppu lik ibb.it like taking all one has n gvn it back to d pesn wen d pesns has nt more than a yr to leave n u making merry thruout ur life time.
I hope u understand my point.
cheers
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
IBB and OBJ grin,two strong men..... Tinubu is clearly a learner
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
wishing you wuick recovery sir. despite what you did to abiola and the June 12 election.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by kettykin: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
benpedro:
Biafran bullet...lol smiley

Most nigerian army generals have very bad stories to tell about that war, Obasanjo still has his wounds, while Adekunle died a mental case, babangida is painfully afflicted from injuries sustained in that unfortunate war while buhari goes frenzy from the war psychology.

That's why at the mention of the name biafra certain sections of the country freaks .

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes death is no man escape but on the contrary you must to give ur Presures life to christ Jesus for you to save,..the bible said Jesus is the only way the truth & the life becoz no one cometh to the father except through him....muslim surely know the truth but they keep shying away,..while some are gradualling give their life to christ.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by sebali: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
Na now IBB dey realize say we were all born 2 die... Wen e dey chop away money, dey endorse corruption e no remember say all men must die..... I PRAY U SUFFER 4 AT LEAST ANODA ONE YR (BEDRIDDEN) b4 u die
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by hadjipapiey(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by hadjipapiey(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
sebali:
Na now IBB dey realize say we were all born 2 die... Wen e dey chop away money, dey endorse corruption e no remember say all men must die..... I PRAY U SUFFER 4 AT LEAST ANODA ONE YR (BEDRIDDEN) b4 u die

Not to human like u!
Y would u wish him suffer b4 death? Hmmmm...
This life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by ipreach: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yes, everybody must die but after death, where will you be? heaven or Hell?
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by jordinsparkles(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
Babangiseewu!!! Your time has come....
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Asebaba1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
The good thing about our military is the good once remain gallant until death comes while those involved in one act or the other pass through stages before death calls.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by isahsalee: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
Never even wish your enemy to die because he is sick you can not really say who the death would visit first between the old and young, sick and healthy, rich and the poorer. Pray for the sick for good health and God will increase your days on earth with good health.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by AyakaDunukofia: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Of what benefit is his living to the people? Here is one of the divisive characters in the polity of the contraption.
Excuse me
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sir ibb pinshures of u or Adonblifit
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sir ibb pinshures of you standing/ strolling or

Adonblifit
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by juman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hiss, nonsense.
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by Sainttops(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ehhhyaaaa

Donariok:
Some thoughts just passed tru my mind as I was reading this.
a whole Ibrahim badamasi can talk like this after being humbled by old age.

One day!!! just One day, Fayose will become an old man and I wonder how, just how he will feel after reflecting on the insults he'd thrown at Buhari. who knows, maybe by den, just maybe, lalasticlala and seun will b the new lair Mohammed ,

oh, old age! by then, there will be no balon d'or contest for both messi and ronaldo. by then, Linda must have grown much more older than the way wizkid described her. by then, Nnamdi KANU must have advised his grandchildren to tell their grandchildren not to involve themselves in any Biafra saga. by then, we won't have the time for booking space for comments.

oh old age. oh how I wish I can be young forever .

See someone analysis.

Kaiii ehya

Ahhhhh eyaahhhh

E dey pain me ehyaaaa
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by sebali: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
hadjipapiey:

Not to human like u!
Y would u wish him suffer b4 death? Hmmmm...
This life
I left service 3yrs ago but still live with my parents cos i cant afford 2 gt my own place thanks 2 men lik IBB who embezzled away my future and dat of oda Nigerians.... D man deserve 2 suffer..
Even God killed evil people in d bible so y shud i wish otherwise 4 evil doers
Re: I’m Ill But Not Dead, Bedridden – Babangida by ComrdDRS: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
glossy6:
At least he is sure of meeting Dele Giwa and Mamman Vasta soon At least he is sure of meeting Dele Giwa and Mamman Vasta soon
And Gideon Orkar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment President Tinubu Named Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF (Video) / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Emir Sanusi And His Wife On A Boat Cruise (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.