Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori (15661 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by oatzeal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GSmw1Z5noFM/Vx0t-NoP3CI/AAAAAAAI-fY/uGI9DjWM5QMukTzl2-a2GgfAuiwlpLpvQCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako was in Ife this weekend and met with the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi,Ojaja II and his beautiful Olori Wuraola.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cdwuR7yyl-8/Vx0t-5Xng0I/AAAAAAAI-fc/M_LtUVHvKkEC4-B79mpPunrXl-HYklp4ACLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/04/photos-actress-foluke-daramola-meets.html
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by oatzeal(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
cool
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by dealslip(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
This guy will soon rubbish that stool.

17 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Swissheart(f): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by holadguy(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Welcome to the palace, have your sit and take chill palmwine
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by lepasharon(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Lovexme(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
She managed a smile this time.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by rita25(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
this ooni and his wife are fast becoming stars oh.......notice me mornach...........no respect for tradition all tom dick and harry just enter the palace anyhw ............if he wants to release an album he can do so nw.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by khaz(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
Good Morning Mr Seun; Lalasticlala; mynd44; Ishilove and others.
NYSC is owning me April Allowance. I passed out on April 14th. Till now; no money.
My thread is in the NYSC section. Please; Move it to front Page.
I m a 1st class graduate. I want to travel to School with the money to apply for A Job. Please; Help me.
Thank You Sirs.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by tolexy05(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
As if say na tourism centre
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by rita25(f): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
I think so tool
he is on a part of annoying the dieties
dealslip:
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Does this Ooni knows his worth and power? I am thinking how Foluke will go and pose with the governor of her state
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
isok nah

latest gist: Photo : Davido Unveils His Own Record
Label “Davido Music Worldwide” http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/photo-davido-unveils-his-own-record.html?m=0
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
And so?

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Isoni(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why always picture?
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by angeltolly(f): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
So How is this news? undecided

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by sorepco(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
R u aware a king is suppose to be close to his people?? He is suppose to have eady access..
.so as to know what worries them!!

rita25:
this ooni and his wife are fast becoming stars oh.......notice me mornach...........no respect for tradition all tom dick and harry just enter the palace anyhw ............if he wants to release an album he can do so nw.

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Presbulg(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kabiyesi kade pelori ki bata pe lese
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by mustfaith: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
khaz:
NYSC is owning me April Allowance. I passed out on April 14th. Till now; no money.
I m a 1st class graduate. I want to travel to School with the money to apply for A Job. Please; Help me.
Thank You Sirs.

first class Graduate?

and they are OWNING you?

thats corruption!!! angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by menacetosociety: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stop this OONI undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by sorepco(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
1st class grad? Dont mind him he bought his way through

mustfaith:

first class Graduate?

and they are OWNING you?

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seen.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES.
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Praktikals(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
dealslip:
You call a king 'this guy'?. I pity the husband the husband that will marry you.
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by mikeapollo: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
dealslip:

I am beginning to feel same too.
He should watch the way he mingles with just anybody that comes around.
He needs maturity and guidance from the high chiefs and maybe other first class Obas who are close to him. Otherwise, he would rubbish the respect that comes with the royal stool

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Otunbafederatio: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
For whst ?
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Spacko007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
khaz:
Thank You Sirs.
First class graduate
Owning you
Travel to school to apply for a job
SMH SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Elruhamah: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please oh, an innocent question from a non Yoruba. Why is the Ooni and his wife always on white? I recall the previous Ooni used to wear diverse colours.
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by george4CHRIST(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
The palace is now a studio where they take picture.They have turn the palace into a tourist centre. Let me go and snap my own pics with the Ooni too
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Dollipsejay(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
mustfaith:

first class Graduate?

and they are OWNING you?

gbahm!!!! the gods have spoken
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by 1LadySule(f): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
PLEASE can sum1 explain to me...Is it a sin for the Oni and his wife to smile? They always look so serious.
Re: Foluke Daramola With Ooni Ogunwusi And His Olori by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
This ooni wife no dey everly smile??
Foluke Daramola and her gargantuan b**bs
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Covers Vibe Magazine, February 2017 Edition / Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? / Photos Of Girl In Oxlade Sex Tape Scandal-18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.