Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light (4905 Views)

The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2016
niceeric:

triboelectric charging is same phenomenon as static electricity, while you might get enough voltage to charge your battery( uncontrollable voltage though with your biro cover and hair 'experiment'), how do u get enough current to flow?

secondly, no battery would charge with just the positive terminal connected to the charging circuit....ill also want to know how you'll determine the polarity of your charge since different materials produce different static charge polarities.

there are static generators that do more than rubbing of biro cover to fur though as they are made to produce controlled continuous power using carefully selected materials rubbing against one another BUT your unipolar biro to hair or fur experiment won't charge any battery ma'am

U are seriously on point
Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by Gosj01(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2016
***Rush to thread *** So nobody don try am!?

Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by niceeric(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2016
2RUTHHURTS:

U are seriously on point
thanks bro!
Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by johnsonsegxy: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
jeloser:
i detected dis wen i was chattin ystdy and my batwy ran flat .. i quickly thought of a way to charge it ...scientifically without stress .. procedures 1..get a biro (#20) , fur (hair) u can use d one on ur head.. 2.... rub d tip of d biro on hair (make sure dere is no cream in it) 3...den put it on d positive mouth of d battery. try dis 4 lyk 10 tyms . and 50% of your battery will be back ...enjoy pls no insultive words/comment ..if you have any problem with this
R.I.P physics..... R.I.P Michael Faraday!
Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by franklynsunny(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
I jus wonder who wil fall for dis n hw stupid n greedy d person wil b...if u readin dis ve already try to get a pen n smack ur coconut head den dis is for u... U r a f**l below 40..
Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by Midolan: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light by adefowope14(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
this na senseless post,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Remember This Lamp / Gionee M5mini Or Tecno L8 Plus Or Infinix Hot 4? Guys Which One Is The Best? / Photos Of Innjoo Fire [unboxing]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.