Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp (23750 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Btruth: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Good. I'm adding all the 5 numbers now. MTN wahala is too much for me to handle through their 180 number.
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Hope they won't write songs to stall us...

cheesy grin grin
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by symbianDON(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2016
made an enquiry for over 24 hours now....no response. is this the kind of service mtn wants to render??
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by OlujobaSamuel: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2016
hmmmm, abeg no try use their whatsapp ooo, they no wan make you exposed their ineptitude since chats will be private.
if you can afford whatsapp, then you can also afford facebook or twitter, kindly call them out in public on either of the 2, and see the speed they use in responding to you.
On whatsapp, it might take forever for you to get a response from them.
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by TheHeadBoy(m): 7:18am On Apr 25, 2016
OP, is it Tied or Tired? What the heck. And even the mode that moved the thread to front page couldn't notice that error too which shows he's a dumb head. @Seun should ban that mode!
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by magabounce(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Hope they won't write songs to stall us...
Choiii
Epic
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by CAPTIVATOR: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2016
i will rather call 180, I noticed nowadays reaching the customer care representative is VERY FAST
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by KelvinC1(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2016
JOYOSITA:
I think I would rather call 180
I just did and the agent said they will call me shortly on 180 to give me the whole numbers.. those ones up there na prank and scam according to me TRUCALLER APP.. na 9ja we dey o.. #ADOYII

1 Like

Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2016
No No No! I like hearing the voices of those ladies
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Maybe this comment won't be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of y'all won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other messages maybe I'll be criticized for this but I just want to let y'all know I'm selling potatoes. But I'm not selling today because it's my birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by sandrahnaub(f): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Wash!....mtn would still tell u to hold on ....deir 3 mins na 3o mins
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Misternas89(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2016
TheHeadBoy:
OP, is it Tied or Tired? What the heck. And even the mode that moved the thread to front page couldn't notice that error too which shows he's a dumb head. @Seun should ban that mode!
Bro see as you just shot yourself in d leg all because you are forming 'I TOO KNOW" it's never mode but mod(Moderator). No be only mode, na median u go see.
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by gbaskiboy: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2016
reliableme:
I pray say dey go dey respond on time
it takes 5 days to respond to a single complaint
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by tok2ig(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2016
I sent a message to that 1st number since yesterday...not read let alone responding to it ....mtchewwww mtn sef undecided
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by sexaddict08(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2016
bigtalla:
If it.works.. Then its innovative.. I reiterate, if it works

what's the use of 'reiterate' here when you can easily say 'repeat'. Stop stressing us unnecessarily jor.
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by fero20(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2016
My chat history with Mtn WhatsApp representative
Me: Please What is the latest Mtn free browsing cheat
Customer Care: Sorry, you have to subscribe to use mtn data services dial *123*3# for more info
Me: You father left nyash..
grin grin grin
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by PheezyLee(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Yinmu.... I initiated a chat since 3days ago &its not bn read till noww let alone replied!
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Pls is mtn still selling recharge card?

I don't remembered wen last I recharged my mtn
bye bye
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Iamthoney(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2016
henrydadon:
jesus why must u go and steal comment from somewhere else and post it here..what are u feeling like..na wa oo
No vex na
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Booyakasha:
wish mtn culd read dis post...... grin grin
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Kassychuks(f): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Laaaaayeeeeh!!!Z nt working.Dey're nt in my list.

Plz who haz dem in hix/ha list?
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by kclint85(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2016
MTN is a scam take them serious at ur own risk could u believe after registering my line mtn withold the 1000 naira airtime
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by Orlandihno(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well, i've used it several ximes, it's very fast and active. Thanks @mtn fr carin'. I wish AIRTEL as well can activate theirs too.
Re: Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp by eksammy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rubbish, i sent them message on my issue April 22 and they replied on 25th just to ask me again what can we do for you.

Till now....i have been saying hello....hello....no response

The annoying thing is i tried their 2 lines 09033000002 and 09033000005 and got the same treatment.

Do i need to chat all 5 lines at the same time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN '*556# Is No Longer Working [*310#] Is The New Code / Why Are Many People Selling Or Dumping Their Blackberry? / Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.