Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) (19446 Views)

Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) / Police Officers Cause Accident In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Rampaging Camels Cause Accident In Jigawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Massdamm(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
R.i.p Oloriburuku ni awon fulani yen... Proudly frm west side u pple no dat's the best side
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by johndwayy(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Herdsmen here, herdsmen there.. Every week it has always been news about herdsmen and the atrocities they commit. When will this come to an end? From the east to the south and then west, they keep terrorizing people and causing problems.
I ask again, when will this come to an end? It's as though we southerners and easterners are helpless oh, people just come here and run their mouth while herdsmen keep on oppressing us. Before this week runs out, there will still be news of herdsmen and their activities down south or in the east.... Hmmmmmmm
God save us

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by holadguy(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
Treat herdmen, bokoharram and militants like terrorist

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Hillzy(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
T
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by 989900B: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
I blame the state gov'ts fro not enacting the necessary laws.

There should be laws in place banning public herding.

Grazing fields should be provided for a fee or free as deemed applicable by each state.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
LMFashions:
What? A cow died, this is serious gbege. Ogun state should prepare for war for the death of that one cow.

are you ok?
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
spartanobad:
They will b killed like ANTS

dey no gt brain sef
these guys have developed a lot of courage lately due to the fact PMB is one of them. But one thing is certain no part of my land would be given to these uncircumcised monkeys to settle in. If care is not taken they would go into extinction soon.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Olarajee(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2016
doublewisdom:
Jihad is happening right before us! SS and SE be wise o.

Atleast use ur brain now...? You have it for a purpose. Jihad is accident cause by herds men?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by mandax: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Nigerians don't get hyped about Fulani and cattle.
You must remain semi-subjects of Fulani so long as the present 36 states political structure exists.

Anybody that has the head can do the Maths; answer why Nigerians must remain semi-subjects of Fulani - so long as the present 36 states political structure with 20 states in the north remains.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
why is d cow left on the road side?
d Trace shd also take d cow to there garage.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by anyimgbo(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
I blame the tipper driver,he should have know that Fulani rear their cattle along express road.Now a cow is dead now I am afraid Fulani will be angry with villagers around the vicinity this happened.well... as a yoruba is even better for people to die than killing a Fulani cow.am just afraid of outcome of this.please govt. should solve this problem I don't like we Yoruba to have problem with fulanis

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Junior66(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2016
@joborskill
you dnt know anythin about Fulani cattle rearers so just shut up. i was with my fulani friends sometime last year when one of them cracked a joke. the recipient of the joke did not take it lightly, he just removed his knife and and struck out. everybody run comot immediately. it ended there sha but that is just one single example. Honest fulanis themselves acknowledge dat dia brothers especially the Borroros are very violent. the instance i gave is about rural fulanis o and not even the nomadic ones.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Junior66(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2016
@joborskill
you dnt know anythin about Fulani cattle rearers so just shut up. i was with my fulani friends sometime last year when one of them cracked a joke. the recipient of the joke did not take it lightly, he just removed his knife and and struck out. everybody run comot immediately. it ended there sha but that is just one single example. Honest fulanis themselves acknowledge dat dia brothers especially the Borroros are very violent. the instance i gave is about rural fulanis o and not even the nomadic ones.
all of them in dat community always moved wit a small knife and a machete.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Phonon: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2016
We shall not be COWED into allowing these herdsmen to continue with their "wahala"....... Get them a field so they can eat grass with their cattle in peace.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by sinistermind(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2016
These people are possessed by the spirit of their cattles. Even if the grazing bill sees d light of day, it will result to serious violence. Fulanis are no respecters of their host.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Collinsc252: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2016
pls let us be objective and civilized in our comments ,
Only in Nigeria that people are butchered like a cow with out any prosecution.Fulani killing people anyhow is a very big ethnic crisis waiting to explode.Fgn will do everything to stop the carnage.
Fulani herdsmen are very rich business people, they can develop ,grow and sustain their business by investing in their business,buy and develop ranches any part of Nigeria,just like an igbo trader who buy land to build their factories,Government can come in by providing loans,grants and partnerships.But not in a way of using legislation to take people 'S land and hand over to fulani s.To my understanding it seems there is more than an eye can see.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by nedu2000(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2016
@op,no be 2 die na....for the fulani herdsman brain na 1 death happen,his cow
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
And yet, the government is working 'silently'.
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Leeeekeeee: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
For those who ve brains pay attention...

Check out the tipper at the other end inside the bush, did u notice something? check again if u did not nd see the Tipper crash is not responsible for their death, instead they were murdered for killing a cow.

Nigerians re now at the mercy of Fulani and Federal soldiers backing them up..

Nwanne uwa emebigo ooo..
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by babyfaceafrica: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
LMFashions:
What? A cow died, this is serious gbege. Ogun state should prepare for war for the death of that one cow.
abeg make we hear word jhoor..na today cow dey die for road?.....alarmist!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Viktor1983(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
joborskill:
[b]I laugh at the ignorance displayed by many emotionally clouded Nigerians who are against the grazing bill proposed for the Fulani cattle rearers in all states of the Federation. Let's remember that like every other Nigerians, the Fulani's have the right to live and do their business in any part of the country. It is their constitutional right as Nigerians to own grazing fields in any choice location of the country so far it is paid for or provided by the government. We ought to applaud the move made by the federal govt because it will help in ending the unnecessary violence between the Farmers and the Herdsmen. By provision of grazing fields, the fulani's will be restricted to graze on an apportioned land provided by the federal govt. It will be a crime for them to graze their cattles on people's farms once the bill is passed into law. We should not castigate every fulani herdmen as killers because of the few bad ones among them. The incidence in Agatu and other parts of the country were perpetuated by cattle rustlers and not Fulani herdsmen. Cattle rustlers are armed terrorist who steal cattles from herdsmen and graze them around the country as a cover up for their terrorist acts. The ordinary Fulani herdsmen are peaceful people and will never harm innocent Nigerians. The fulani's do not move around with weapons but sticks to guide their cattle. I observed most critics of this Bill are from the eastern part of the country. The igbos need to realize that the federal govt owns all the land and territories in Nigeria and it can decide on how it chooses to use every inch of its territory. The fulani's have every right to graze in the SE and there is nothing any one can do about it. It is their right as a Nigerian just like the igbos are the most travelled tribe doing business in every part of the country. We cannot decide to restrict all igbo traders to the east because of the attitude of few bad eggs amongst them likewise the Fulani's. Most Nigerians criticized the federal govt when they decide to create ranches and import grasses from Brazil to graze these cattles so the herder wont roam about. Now the FG is shifting plans to create a grazing site for the herders in every state which is not a bad move by all standards. We are one Nigeria and we must learn to tolerate ourselves and live in peace. We must shun the politics of hatred and tribalism. Lord Luggard saw the potentials in our diversity before merging us up to form this great country. We must not allow ethnicity to cloud our sense of judgement when the federal govt proposes law that will favour every Nigerian. We must support the grazing bill so the Fulani's can do their business in peace. BTW i am a Yoruba man from the SW. proudly Nigerian cool[/b]

Don't let you APC affiliation deprive you of common sense....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by BraniacX(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is fool anishness undecided

That cattle herd should be tracked and the herders arrested and charged with two counts of manslaughter angry and two other counts of damage of property and endangering of lives
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Fideo(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
LMFashions:
You talk sh*t man, wat of those that lost their lives in d autocrash? Brainless
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Totti9(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by elmarad: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mr Joboskill, if just 40 percent of our present day nigerians can think like you honestly nigeria will be like JAPAN in just 25 years to come!! weldone my guy! smiley
LMFashions:
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by spartanobad(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
osabuohein:
these guys have developed a lot of courage lately due to the fact PMB is one of them. But one thing is certain no part of my land would be given to these uncircumcised monkeys to settle in. If care is not taken they would go into extinction soon.
YOU MUST B AN INTELLIGENT FELLOW
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
@joborskill, if not for gr8 yoruba souls like the African Shakespeare, the Kutis, SAM & more, u could have succeeded in making me agree with those who say Yorubas have slave spirit. You said govt has d right to take any piece of land & give it to Fulanis & u cited Igbos doing business in all parts of the country to support that. Judge ur sanity thus: how many Igbos has govt given land? Dangote is a northerner & he does business in all parts of nig. How many SEers have opposed that? Why can't the billionaire cattle owners invest in ranches by buying hectares of land & employing Nigerians to provide fodder? Many of these cattle owners are in the Senate, House of reps, judiciary & Aso Rock & are trying to make laws for dispossessing people of their land for the use of their personal businesses & u can't see beyond ur nose. Since govt has d right to take any piece of land as u said, your ancestral home will be the first to be given to Fulanis.
Berekete cool cool cool cool
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Excuzeme: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

What happened to intensive husbandry?

I am not against any Fulani man coming to my village to buy a land and start up a ranch where he can rear his cattle within the confines of the ranch and not roaming with it along the road or in people's farms.

These days the most common thing that dirty car tyres on the highways are cow poo; Making our streets dirty and smelly. The killings that result from clash with these normads are very glaring for all to see. Imagine the lives wasted. Their dependents are going to suffer the consequences of a normad, unrestricted and living his life like it is 98 BC.

People should keep their cows in ranches bro cos that is how it is done in the 21st century. We are no longer in the Abrahamic times when people move around with their herd.

You sound like a youth and should think like one.

Well said!
Imagine even the Minister Audu Ogbeh contemplating setting a "grazing corridor" al lover Nigeria, for these herdsmen? What manner of insane idea is that? You mean you expect these blood-thirsty herdsmen to start pushing cattle "on foot", all the way from Sokoto to Lagos.

My problem with this particular incident is WHY the truck Driver has to swerve for the Cattles, killing himself, his driver and causing harm to the other vehicle's occupant!
HE SHOULD JUST HAVE RUN OVER THE CATTLES AND WHOEVER BROUGHT THEM ONTO THE HIGHWAY!

HIGHWAY are for fast-moving vehicles, not cows, ffs!

Enough of these primitive, blood-thirsty herdsmens
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by LMFashions: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fideo:

You talk sh*t man, wat of those that lost their lives in d autocrash? Brainless

What I stated is what I believe is the view of the herdsmen and not mine. They value their cattle more than life. So those dat died isn't their concern but the one cow
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by LMFashions: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
abeg make we hear word jhoor..na today cow dey die for road?.....alarmist!!!!

E pain am. Fulani ass licker
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by harlexkofi: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hyperchi:
And someone will com here to defend them ,in foreign country they have cow but you don't record this incident.

For me the gvt should clear sambiza and give it to them.
......so dat dey will grow more wings
Re: Herdsmen Cause Accident On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Two Dead (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cows have taken over the higways, commuters need to be careful on the roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Gifts Hilda Baci, Mother Free Tickets For Domestic Travels / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt / Lagos Okada Ban: Iyana Isolo Residents Seen Walking Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.