Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Claudio Ranieri Urges His Players To Turn A Dream Into Reality - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Claudio Ranieri Urges His Players To Turn A Dream Into Reality (302 Views)

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Poland Vs Nigeria: Super Eagles Boss Wants His Players To Perform Without Mikel / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Claudio Ranieri Urges His Players To Turn A Dream Into Reality by sportman117: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Claudio Ranieri has told his Leicester City players "not to let the fantastic moments pass" and "make the dream a reality" by winning the Premier League.

The leaders beat Swansea 4-0 on Sunday to go eight points clear of Tottenham.

"This is the right moment to push," said manager Ranieri, whose team need a maximum of five points from their final three games to secure the title.

"I talked to my players before the game and said that it has been a dream so far, so now make the dream reality."

He added: "I told them give everything then we won't regret."

Leicester faced Swansea without striker Jamie Vardy, who was suspended.

Any doubts that the Foxes would struggle without their 22-goal top scorer were removed as Leonardo Ulloa, his replacement, scored twice after Riyad Mahrez's opener.

Marc Albrighton completed the scoring to give Leicester their biggest of the season.

"This was an important win because everybody wanted our answer without Vardy - and that was...............Read More

[url]http://www.9jabet.com/2016/04/25/claudio-ranieri-…eam-into-reality/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Istandwithlvg/lvg4nextseason / Leicester Crowned EPL Champions / Channels Nat. Kids Cup.. 5 Teams Arrive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.