Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty (670 Views)

Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty by lancebaba(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
It is getting disturbing and embarrassing to witness the prevalence of public maximum shisi,jungle justice,in contemporary time especially as value for human life is very sacrosanct. Just last week in Mararaba Nyanyan,a man was cut short of his because he allegedly stole generator!Today another bizzare case in Warri.Can we say Nigerians or Africa have no value for humanity?

Though I am not justifying the perpetrator action,which I know is not good anyway,but the manner at which people take laws into their hand is too alarming.Several reasons have been attributed to this menace.First is apparent lack of trust in Police to wield properly and punish the offender. Besides,compromised judiciary comes to play as well.Today the gory scene of ALUU 4 comes to mind.I always ask my self,can this rubbish happen in US or UK,or is it because we are black,making us irrational and brutish as a human being.

In Nig small crime attract mob action,while public looter are tapped in the back.It is high time our legislator fashion out a new law banning any form of jungle justice or whatsoever. This is not posaible in a sanner clime.We are battling with many irregularities in Nigeria already,from harsh economy to security hitches.As such our love for humanity must be preserved.

Re: Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty by Buharism: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
i condemn the jungle justice going on nigeria, bt comparing us to USA where the police carry out jungle justice on its citizens, a country where police kill people more than armed robbers is wrong, They are nt better than us, moreover if same stealing incidence happen in USA today, They masses will gun down that person immediately b4 the police arrive and claim it is self-defence.
Re: Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty by lancebaba(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buharism:
i condemn the jungle justice going on nigeria, bt comparing us to USA where the police carry out jungle justice on its citizens, a country where police kill people more than armed robbers is wrong, They are nt better than us, moreover if same stealing incidence happen in USA today, They masses will gun down that person immediately b4 the police arrive and claim it is self-defence.
oh really,America are not that that bad as you portrayed it.I believed the capaign going on over there is just a rare case that have been nipped in the bud after series of public outcry.The major victims are black which I believe is not synonymous to US alone.It is global stuff
Re: Jungle Justice In Nig; Height Of Cruelty by Buharism: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
lancebaba:
oh really,America are not that that bad as you portrayed it.I believed the capaign going on over there is just a rare case that have been nipped in the bud after series of public outcry.The major victims are black which I believe is not synonymous to US alone.It is global stuff
but killing is killing o, They truth remains that this generation of youth have gone mad again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Malaysia For 28.4 Billion Naira Scam / Photo: Man Allegedly Murders His Father In Anambra State, Deposits Body In A Mor / 13 Shot To Death, Dozens Wounded In Chicago Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.