Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock (567 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Compares Rodents Of The Villa With People Of Nyanya / Photo Speak. The Bad State Of Abuja/Nasarawa Nyanya Gbagalape Road. / Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock by email1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Whoever introduced the concept of speed bump on the highway must be high on Lassa fever. How can a normal thinking being decide that the best way to help pedestrians living at Kugbo is to introduce a speed bump on highway that is always traffic prone?

The other day, FERMA thought that the best way to help reduce the hold up; is that they need to on a week day as opposed to the weekend, fix a road that on a normal day attracts traffic. That day, I got home at 10pm after leaving the office at 6. You can imagine the number of cars that overheated as a result of some people's wrong choices.

Whoever thought that speed bump is more preferable to pedestrian bridge should come to their senses and fix this mess. Remove the bump already!
Re: Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock by magabounce(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
@ op I don't stay around kugbo, but u would agree with me that the number of people that die on a daily basis @ kugbo is alarming
When going to work @ fawn, do u notice how difficult it is for them to cross roads?
@ some point, we just have to agree to disagree
my 2 cents
Re: Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock by email1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
I didn't criticise without proffering a solution. A pedestrian bridge is better than the bump. That is a long term solution. Save life and allow flow of traffic. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock by tafabaloo(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
I envisaged this this morning on my way to work. Thank God I left early for my abode.
Re: Aya-Kugbo-Nyanya Dreadlock by email1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
tafabaloo:
I envisaged this this morning on my way to work. Thank God I left early for my abode.
Those of us plying this route understand and appreciate it better. Bala of 'old' promised us a bypass and the story was that there was no money till he left.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Fulani Herdsmen And The Grazing Reserve Bill / Most Nigerians Have Ideas To Move The Country Forward- Osinbajo / Read And Laugh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.