Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

This Also Happens In America (pictured) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Also Happens In America (pictured) (1652 Views)

My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Also Happens In America (pictured) by mjbaba: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
You know those guys who just jump on your car when you're in a hold up and start washing your windscreen to your annoyance and afterwards ask you for money? They're common in the northern part of Nigerian. Well, I was being driven on the streets of Houston, Texas in the USA and saw this dude doing the same thing.
I was like wow! This is an American in the "land of milk and honey"
Lesson: Some of the suffer wey dey here, still dey that side. Let's value our country small. May God make it great.

Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by vizkiz: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
check that guy well, him papers no complete

1 Like

Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by mjbaba: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:
check that guy well, him papers no complete
hahahah. That guy get American passport. People wey their paper no complete, dem no dey do dis kind street runs. It's too exposing

2 Likes

Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Roidatom(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Red Alert!
He's a tech guy who has implanted a chip on your vehicle that will scan for credit cards and details around you. Check your accounts balances. smiley

I've seen it happen in an American movie oo. Be careful!
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by mrbash6113(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
he's from the northern part of USA where abokis reside

4 Likes

Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Presbulg(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Man must to chop
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:15am On Apr 26, 2016
mjbaba:
You know those guys who just jump on your car when you're in a hold up and start washing your windscreen to your annoyance and afterwards ask you for money? They're common in the northern part of Nigerian. Well, I was being driven on the streets of Houston, Texas in the USA and saw this dude doing the same thing.
I was like wow! This is an American in the "land of milk and honey"
Lesson: Some of the suffer wey dey here, still dey that side. Let's value our country small. May God make it great.
That dude you are talking about is as American as Apple pie. The problem is that guys like that are crack addicts. We have them here all over Chicago land. There is no Utopian society on Earth. There is a good chance the guy is getting welfare money and Link card (Food Stamps) every month but being a druggie, he will smoke everything up hence , he ends up washing windshields for a dollar.

2 Likes

Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Land of milk and honey. Yankee is the proverbial Canaan land.
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by pretty16(f): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
The Hustle is real. grin
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by saintfellow(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
U cant blame him. lol though iv never seen anytin like this in the US.
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have only seen this happened at gas stations especially in New Jersey where they have gas station attendants(illegal immigrants). I haven't seen this happened anywhere along the road. Op, where in US was the picture taken?
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by timmyblast(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Its the word "SUFFERING" a Nigeria word?
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by otokx(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2016
America, Europe are still on earth peopled with human beings. Terrible things still go on there but their basic infrastructures are intact, try looking for dirty streets or horrible stinking, malaria infested open gutters. There is no sound of generator but it still is not heaven.
Re: This Also Happens In America (pictured) by Emmyk(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Roidatom:
Red Alert!
He's a tech guy who has implanted a chip on your vehicle that will scan for credit cards and details around you. Check your accounts balances. smiley

I've seen it happen in an American movie oo. Be careful!
Tsk tsk tsk.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your IELTS Tips And Experience / Explore Ajegunle! / Work Permit For Jobs In The Gulf Region Of Dubai,yemen,oman Bahrain,kuwait Saud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.