Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. (523 Views)

Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by Praizekeyz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
I dunno if terrestial powers are behind this(lol)....but I just can't do without cutting the hairs on my body with my hands.... especially the one on my head. I dunno if this is normal or spiritual? some times I even wake up at midnight just start cutting my hair and I'll feel relaxed by it. Please how can I stop? Someone told me to cut my hand!! But he just finished weeding so I didn't take it serious.
Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
I dunno if terrestial powers are behind this(lol)....but I just can't do without cutting the hairs on my body with my hands.... especially the one on my head. I dunno if this is normal or spiritual? some times I even wake up at midnight just start cutting my hair and I'll feel relaxed by it. Please how can I stop? Someone told me to cut my hand!! But he just finished weeding so I didn't take it serious.

Me, I dint "just finish weeding" but I'll suggest the same thing, cut it off embarassed undecided

It's not normal naw, how can you wake up in the middle of the night and start weeding your hair with your hands. shocked Owo aye ni cry cry
Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by missingrib(f): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
I advise the same thing....cut it offffff...that very hand weeding ur hair need punishment cut the damn hand off.

1 Like

Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by munchi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
cut which hand??
people sef

cut the HEAD off joor

1 Like

Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Praizekeyz:
lol. seems I have a twin brother here.
I do that when I'm stressed/ deep in thoughts or worry. Too bad I think everyday.
It's called Trichotillomania - an obsessive compulsive disorder characterized by the compulsive urge to pull out one's hair.
The consequences are pretty bad- You'd get frequent headaches after hair pull out sessions.
Still trying to get rid of the obsession though.
Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by jopretty(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just rub small acid for the hair and na forever bald you go get, shey if the hand no feel hair for anywhere e go just stay on him own...lol
Re: Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. by Evidence1000(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Look for something sharp like knife to pluck the hair

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow And Take Care Of Your Baby Girls Hair / Joyetech Ego Mega Twist+ Kit-more Simple For Vape Beginner / Skincare Ingredients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.