Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22116 Views)

Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? / 16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GuDErboY(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2016
Mbkite:
shocked
From all indication, you have a lovely family. Let the happiness continue. IJN
Amen buddy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by byvan03: 5:53am On May 05, 2016
I can't remember the last time I slept for 4hours stretch, I do break down every now and then due to sleep deprivation.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by femi4: 5:53am On May 05, 2016
amtaken:
Nowadays only 3 hours because I wake up to pee about 7x at night.

Don't ask me the reason but just know that it is very very normal!!!
Seven times? Somebody is heavily preg
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Xbox222: 5:53am On May 05, 2016
amtaken:

Maybe you are at the early stage of pregnancy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GuDErboY(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2016
VickyRotex:
4 to 5 hours most times.
At times I don't sleep for 24 hours.
You fly instead right? lol
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:00am On May 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
It depends!

Sometimes 6-7 hours.
Sometimes more.
Sometimes lesser.

So many factors responsible.

My children first, I try and wake them up in the middle of the night to wee, after which I may be unable to have my sleep back.

Sometimes, I would have so much to do that I wouldn't have choice than to sleep late and wake up early.

Sometimes, I chat into midnight without knowing and since I'd be going to work the following morning, I wouldn't have choice than to wake up after about 4 hours.

Sometimes, me and hubby just get over excited and we forget about sleeping early resulting to shorter hours of sleep.
another reaon we must take care of our mommas. Mommas dey try o,waking up just to have your kids pee
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:03am On May 05, 2016
used to sleep all day and night but now sleep only four hours at night. afternoon sleep av been abolished sef.

check my profile for affordable data
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Reference(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2016
7 hrs. 9pm to 4am on operations (main), 4 hrs , Midnight to 4am in emergencies, 9 hrs. 9pm to 6am standoff. I can't play with my health or exchange it for the whole gold in Fort Knox.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by JohnLou(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2016
Nowadays, it is only elderly men that sleeps, youth dont sleep well , when there is no work. angry
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 05, 2016
Nearly 6 to 7 hours bt nt upto. I slp by 12mid nyt and wake by 5:30 or slp by 11 and wake by 5:35.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by adeowo84(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2016
I sleep at average of 5hours a day... Naa my job o, more hustle
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2016
Wen am going to wrk its 6hrs but wen am off max 7hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Xbox222: 6:46am On May 05, 2016
You,have to create time for sleep because if you don't, you might not be alive to eat what you are struggling for. If it is was by human power we get rich then; hawkers, wheelbarrow bushers brick layers and the rest of them would have be the richest. Some of you who labour tiredlessly without any thing to show for it need to look inward if you are robbing God. If you pay your tithes, doors opportunities will just be locating you without you having to work your ass out. I knew this principle when i was in secondary school and i can tell you with all sincerity that God has been blessing me. You need to rest, moreover how many years will one spend here on earth that you will now have to suffer through out your days and still yet you find it difficult to feed and pay your bills. I am not trying to encourage laziness, even myself work actively during the day but at night i sleep very well and i make sure my nerves are relaxed and refreshed and at times also sleep during day time. Like i said earlier on "Nothing can be archieved by human effort". Pay your tithes and God will favour you. I rest my case
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by DrHighchief(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2016
Sleep 2hrs. D remaining hours to fight mosquito.
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Trexnemesis(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2016
Mbkite:

Amen.

Na twins you go born o. Na dem they cause plenty piss like that. Safe delivery o IJN
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by VickyRotex(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2016
GuDErboY:
You fly instead right? lol

Yea Right!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by derolemode(m): 7:13am On May 05, 2016
amtaken:

Wrong! that can never be normal. I had a room mate that always does that thereby distracting my rest @nite
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Niyinficient(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
It depends!

Sometimes 6-7 hours.
Sometimes more.
Sometimes lesser.

So many factors responsible.

My children first, I try and wake them up in the middle of the night to wee, after which I may be unable to have my sleep back.

Sometimes, I would have so much to do that I wouldn't have choice than to sleep late and wake up early.

Sometimes, I chat into midnight without knowing and since I'd be going to work the following morning, I wouldn't have choice than to wake up after about 4 hours.

Sometimes, me and hubby just get over excited and we forget about sleeping early resulting to shorter hours of sleep.

So this kind women dey Nairalannd? Aunty...God bless u and ur family o....keep it up!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by onoslove(f): 7:18am On May 05, 2016
Coraje:
Some sleep for less than 4 hours a day. I think may be such people are aliens on a vacation from pluto or they are just normal people who simply do not plan their time well. To me, having a good amount of sleep (which ranges from about 5-7 hours) doesn't mean you are lazy. It only shows that you are sincere enough to know you are human and your body needs enough time to refresh itself so it can be alert and productive the next day. It's just a thought I feel like chipping in.
so true with your write up. I sleep between 9,8,7,6 hours during week days, and less during weekends, that's because I will make up the shortfall during the day. I don't joke with my sleep oh
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2016
Sleep ke.. I sleep 12:30am and wake 04:00am..... Even plannin' on reducin' it.... to less than 3 hours per day....
My youthful age is the mornin' when man must work.... man only ought to sleep when man is old....
It's why I can never complain if I don't have mich sleep...

When I think of the future of our dear nation... I know sleepin' is a crime...

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by uchwar1: 7:33am On May 05, 2016
Una problem na sleep baa
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by mayorflexzy(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
Lol grin

You must be pregnant........ Talking from experience.
Safe delivery, dear.[/quote]
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by mrkings84(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2016
4minimal to 6hrs maxima
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Bosun13: 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Monday to Friday...I don't sleep well
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by upsun: 8:37am On May 05, 2016
When i get pussy inside room i no dey sleep,bt witout pussy i cn sleep 4 5hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by akinlhab(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
Maximum of 5hrs 30mins
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Chazzyboy: 8:51am On May 05, 2016
amtaken:

baby wahala
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:05am On May 05, 2016
2-3 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Mackson01: 9:11am On May 05, 2016
6- 8hours is doctor recommendation. The person who wakes upto 7x to pee is likely diabetic , having a urinary tract infection or a drunkard . watch it!
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by kosokoadeyemi: 9:20am On May 05, 2016
7hrs in night
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Evalily(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
I sleep minimum of 7hrs during the week and weekends anything short of that makes me cranky, easily irritated with

migraine all through the day**** doesn't help with productivity. By the way no extra sleep on weekends because of saturday

work and early morning church.

To refresh our body and promote good health 7-8 hours of sleep is recommended for a person

Sleeping less than 7 hours is nothing to be proud of, neither does it make you a superman rather it accumulates stress

in the body which gradually causes health detoriation and shortens the life span even the Most High God saw the need for rest,

after the work of creation he rested on the 7th DAY.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ferdyboss: 9:26am On May 05, 2016
Jamean:
5hours or less embarassed

That's a lot of time grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gets Twitter Excited After Sharing False Story About Her Friend Getting HIV / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / Penile Enlargement Solutiom That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.