Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 15" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 15" Written By @saint_haywhy (1128 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (18+) Episode 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 15" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE EPISODE 15
As written by @saint_haywhy

I was going on a street,it looks like an estate in united kingdom or london,there are only mansions in the street,it was so beautiful,I could see young guys of my age in expensive cars, but I was walking on the street all alone.
As I walked to a certain stage, I saw a lady from distance, walking on the other side of the road and when she got closed to me, she crossed to the other side and came directly to me. she looked so unkept, putting on a filthy rag gown on a two different pair of bathroom slippers. She didn't utter a word as she got to me until I engaged her in a conversation..

Me: how may I help you?

LADY: please can I get water from you?

Me: but you can see this is not my house and there is no way I can get water for you on this boring street

LADY: I can follow you to where you are going if you don't mind

Me: (examined her from head to toe) ok no problem if you insist

We continued the walk together until I got to my house, it was a room self contained, fenced and gated...

I asked her to come in, I took her to the bathroom and bathed her, gave her a new clothes and requested her to stay with me and she agreed.
The following day,I was dressed in a long sleeved shirt, black trousers and a versace converse, she in the other hand was dressed in a very beautiful clothes and we were strolling the street together. We were both gisting and being lively as we stroll... Shortly after, an unknown guy that was driving an expensive car along the street just parked beside us and requested to see the lady in camera. She quickly left me as if she was being controlled by a remote, I was dumbfounded and couldn't utter a word but just looking at the scene. At the end of there conversation, she entered into the guy's car with him and the car zoomed off. I started calling wait! Wait!! Wait!!! Until I woke up...
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 16

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: The Village Visitor / STORY: The Painful Pleasure (TPP) EPISODE 3 / I Love It When My Wife Beats Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.