Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi (41760 Views)

Falz Rocks Military Uniform To Perform With Simi At The Falz Experience (video) / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi / Falz Responds To Pregnancy Rumor With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by ijebu2020: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Those who know this Falz guy shld advise him seriously music is not his calling at all......let him go into movie production and acting....truth is bitter though
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I thought Simi is in relationship with Adekunle Gold undecided.

I prefer Adekunle Gold ooo
why
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
guyXander:

You no go like go date am yourself. undecided

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
cheezy4whizy:
aw e take help u
Jamb questn

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Teeslam:

Yea. They've been dating before Adekunle turned celebrity.
I see cool
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
faiz is better for Simi in my own opinion .. they look good together..... watch 'soldier' na
I have watched it
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
Z cheesy

see your big head tongue tongue
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

see your big head tongue tongue
nd ur small lipsrsealed
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
nd ur small lipsrsealed

you are very lucky you didn't complete it grin grin if not this nairaland as a whole won't contain us cus when two iron jam one must bend tongue
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
fiftynaira:

Wack song
lol....bt me like am
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by popcykaylah(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:

Adekunle gold ko babatunde silver ni
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
popcykaylah:

Adekunle gold ko babatunde silver ni
shoroniyen

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

you are very lucky you didn't complete it grin grin if not this nairaland as a whole won't contain us cus when two iron jam one must bend tongue
nd na u go bend undecided

Ama strong girl remeber
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
nd na u go bend undecided

Ama strong girl remeber

LOL AMA STRONG GIRL KOR AMA KIP KIP NI NI grin grin grin SEEMS SOMEONE HAD A DOUBT ABOUT YOU BEING A TROLL AND THE REASON FOR YOUR NEW DP tongue tongue MISS STRONG GIRL
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Fynestboi: 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Joyce28:
grin grin

Is that a yes shocked
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

LOL AMA STRONG GIRL KOR AMA KIP KIP NI NI grin grin grin SEEMS SOMEONE HAD A DOUBT ABOUT YOU BEING A TROLL AND THE REASON FOR YOUR NEW DP tongue tongue MISS STRONG GIRL
Amebo, u don check my dp abi undecided cheesy

Not really
Everybody knws ama real just wanna change ni
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na Chidinma Falz dey fall for o. Meanwhile the girl is busy slutting with Flavour.

Sluts everywhere!
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
Amebo, u don check my dp abi undecided cheesy

Not really
Everybody knws ama real just wanna change ni

with this ama ama you have been typing, it seems your name is amaka or amara grin grin i only check dp's when ever a person makes a comment that draws my attention and relate both the pic and the comment grin grin grin
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by AyamConfidence(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I have watched it
so please let's forget Adekunle....in fact any spirit of division from Adekunle Gold that wants to come between Falz and Simisola.....I cast and bind in the name of my Oga Smellymouth ........Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

with this ama ama you have been typing, it seems your name is amaka or amara grin grin i only check dp's when ever a person makes a comment that draws my attention and relate both the pic and the comment grin grin grin
I no be ama somtin oooo.
I yam a fully blooded yoruba babe.
My papa gave me d sweetest name, too sweet 4 handle
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
so please let's forget Adekunle....in fact any spirit of division from Adekunle Gold that wants to come between Falz and Simisola.....I cast and bind in the name of my Oga Smellymouth ........Amen
I reject am

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I no be ama somtin oooo.
I yam a fully blooded yoruba babe.
My papa gave me d sweetest name, too sweet 4 handle

that's good to know and i admire the fact that you are proud of your tribe, care to share the name? mustn't be full anyway
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:

U wanna run her life 4 her ni? grin
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

that's good to know and i admire the fact that you are proud of your tribe, care to share the name? mustn't be full anyway
smtin like Sukuratu sindodo cheesy
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
U wanna run her life 4 her ni? grin
Yes embarassed
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by AyamConfidence(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
I reject am
na you know ooo....as for me I prefer Falz with Simi
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fynestboi:

Is that a yes shocked
Oga fynestboi .. you no go face ur moderator work grin u dey chyke nairaland girls up and down grin grin
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by yemoxyl(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are they not gonna release soldier part 2? cool
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by akuracy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
lol
Yes, i'm good.
Oh! My siggy!
You just received a mail. kindly reply
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by schumastic(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
smtin like Sukuratu sindodo cheesy
wow this one is strong..don't know the meaning cus am not a Yoruba guy
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Hatrik(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
falz the bad guy......simi must be God fearing and have to be a church girl going to night vigil............if not no dating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Nominated For Grammy Awards For “Avrekedabra”, Morgan Heritage’s Album / Bobrisky Leaks Speed Darlington's DM To Him / Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.