Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi (41728 Views)

Falz Rocks Military Uniform To Perform With Simi At The Falz Experience (video) / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi / Falz Responds To Pregnancy Rumor With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by wisane: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Rapper, Falz, has addressed rumours of a romantic relationship with singer, Simi, letting fans know that both are yet to start dating.

Speculations have surrounded the nature of the relationship between rapper, Falz and singer, Simi – two artistes working to make the ‘A list’ in Nigeria’s music industry.

Their first collaboration on the remix of Simi’s ‘Jamb Question’ was well received by fans and it was quickly followed with Falz’s ‘solider’.

The two have been spotted together at different events, which continues to fuel rumours that both are nurturing a romantic relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYDZKaxV2o

In a recent interview with Entertainment News, Falz revealed the current situation, saying in his typical comic accent that “at this current moment, we are not dating but you never know what the future holds”.

He also talked about balancing comedy with music, which he noted was no easy task.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/20/falz-reveals-current-relationship-status-simi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Danfuster(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
badt guy things... This must be FTC. Poster below me... How market cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Johnny19: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2016
there is no smoke without fire and vice versa !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2016
bad baddo baddest
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by mercenary: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Can the media give dem enough time to be friends before they start dating?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2016
I thought Simi is in relationship with Adekunle Gold undecided.

I prefer Adekunle Gold ooo

18 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by nairagossip: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Michellla(f): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2016
they are a good match.

7 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by LTRAVIS(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2016
heh eh!! so u tink u can lie to us Abi
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by unapapadeycraze: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2016
They should just get married already. Na this kain relationship good. Not clinging to a man that has children all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
wiaris boda kunle ooo be singing ready when falz is snatching your baby boo Btw..did they say they are in a relationship

Sips GermanJuice

#TeamBayz

5 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by buharisbae(f): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
falz my 9th crush grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by yellowbeauty(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
*my celebrity girl friend*.....in falz voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by tempem: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:

Why did you say that? For me, I will choose falz any day, any time.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2016
tempem:

Why did you say that? For me, I will choose falz any day, any time.
I like falz ooo big tym but I heard Gold nd Simi have been dating even b4 Gold started singing. I don't know how true it is ooo but me likey d 2 combination.

3 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:

. Listen to yourself. ' i prefer Adekunle Gold ooo' so what does it matter? Maybe you should find out who Simi prefers, cos I'm sensing form your post that cos you prefer Adekunle Gold so Simi should date him instead of Falz.

5 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Angeldepedro:
. Listen to yourself. ' i prefer Adekunle Gold ooo' so what does it matter? Maybe you should find out who Simi prefers, cos I'm sensing form your post that cos you prefer Adekunle Gold so Simi should date him instead of Falz.
nd you are taking it personal undecided
Smh

29 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
nd you are taking it personal undecided
Smh
lolz, not really, but that idea is kind of rampant around here,, thinking cos you love something someone else must love it too

3 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Angeldepedro:
lolz, not really, but that idea is kind of rampant around here,, thinking cos you love something someone else must love it too
Nope. Just my personal opinion not en-forcing it

5 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
See perfect match!!!!
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by UIA04(f): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
I looked at that picture and was like awwwwww

Simi looks good with every guy just like chidinma the good girls of the industry

2 Likes

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by detagabriel(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
make I buy land..incase
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by saxwizard(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
ok
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by mccoy47(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dey should go ahead and date na! What r dey waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Flexherbal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Both of them are adults, they can do what they feel is good for them.
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by macino1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Noted. Next please
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by TeamMysticgal16(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I SEE, the guy no gree for am for soildier na cheesy cheesy

TeamMysticgal
Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by Blessograo(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Falz please don;t go with simi cos i'm crushing on you ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi by kasysleek(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.