Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire (6269 Views)

Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / London Use Digital Camera / Can Anyone Help Me Delete Pictures From My Basic Hitachi Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 12:06am On Aug 08, 2009
I got the Red ONE CINEMA DIGITAL CAMERA for hire, with all the accessories, its brand new and I got two, so if you are interested call me on 080 36 16 94 16
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by shaiguy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2009
wow !!!!
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by suyaman: 1:41am On Aug 11, 2009
Where are you located? What kind of lenses do you have? What do you charge per day?
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ suyaman
hey sorry been busy hiring out!!! grin,,, I got an office on the island, 26 Igbosere road, near the supreme court.
I have the 18-50mm lens, 50-150mm lens and the 300mm lens, hope those should do smiley,,,
I hire for 150k per day,,, u can txt me for any other enquiry wink
We also are getting more lenses very soon smiley
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
@suyaman, hopin to hear from u my mail is stephen@mediastraits.com
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Seun(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
Damn. Out of curiousity, what is the price like? I have a real camcorder fetish, damn.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2009
Do you mean :
The cost of the camera to buy, it should be around $40,000, depending on the accessories you want with it.
The cost to hire its N150,000 per day smiley
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
smiley
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2009
I hope you make lots of money with it. Good luck!
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Thanks mann,,,, guessing u r the Landlord or shud i say Weblord,,, grin
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Afamdman(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2009
Stephen, hmmm marketer. People i have used d camera twice its the shit. Very good if u know what u r doing.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by sojioguns(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2009
The truth about the camera is that I haven't seen any locally produced project with the RED ONE camera that has impressed me. This is not to spite any producer, DOP or director. If you think otherwise, let us cite case studies.
Let me start:
All the recent Mo'Hits videos have been shot with the camera and none of them has Wow! imagery.
What are they doing wrong?
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
i think it has some thing to do with the people handling d camera and their expertise.they thinnk its just a plug and play operation, i do thnk that camera is a big deal with the right people handling it.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by sojioguns(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2009
The RED ONE camera is too similar to film cameras for people to just jump into handling it.
Enough of my talk. I am waiting for more responses.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Afamdman:

Stephen, hmmm marketer. People i have used d camera twice its the shit. Very good if u know what u r doing.

Afamdman my man,,,,lol,,, hw'v u been?? heard you've finished editing that video i'll like to get a copy,

@all
Sorry guys been busy shooting yesterday we were shooting a tuface & Soti's video,,,
Well as Afam has confirmed its the bomb, if u r interested we can hook up/come to my office i'll show you some references.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Afamdman(m): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2009
Sojiguns it really does depend on who d D.O.P is then u can see d beauty of it will soon be releasing one i shot with it but u can view a sneak view on youtube search for jesse jagz, pump it up. And tell me on facebook what u think.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by sojioguns(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2009
I just saw the Jesse Jagz video and it looked great but honestly, you barely put the fantastic chip of the RED ONE to the test. You didnt need it for that video. A normal 3CCD imager with a letus or Red rock would have given you the same results for the locations you chose. That's my point exactly. I still havent seen any locally shot project that justifies the hype Nigerian producers and DOPs are giving the camera.
I know the possibilities of the camera and I havent seen anyone put the camera to the test , yet.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by vtuclan(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
wow men that be expensive wow na how many ppl wud b able to afford it am an editor 2 on the island may b we can hook up lets c wat it can do
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Lfunk: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
I think it's a good thing that the camera is available to hire in Nigeria
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
well.take a cue from the use of the " red one '' in jamie foxx's latest video " DIGITAL GIRL". thats whot happens when good equipment jams creative and efficient people, ciao grin
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
Afamdman, are u d onw who shot the gbonofeli feli video, not d dbanj one o.one remix lik that.well if you are.and the red one was used in that video, mhn.i dont riily think it was worth d effort o.just mi humble opinion, grin
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xothermik(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
red oneĀ  shocked . cool, it was also used to film the district 9 movie. "THE EMBASSY" really did it justice in the vfx shots they worked on particularly the exoskeleton sequence. it really was of great help to them because they got to take out the chip and review it on a mac right after shootin on the set to see what worked and didnt.they did the ironman sequences too. look forward to workin with that someday.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Afamdman(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2009
@Seun it was shot with a sony Z1 dude didn't want us 2 shoot with d RED1 it would have been d ish. @Soji d jesse jagz was my first project with d RED so i was trying 2 be careful i don't mess it up but am sure with other projects we will do our best 2 push it.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
ok.gd gd
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin ; grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by somadino: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2009
I've seen the jobs that Naija's most respected DPs push out of the RED1, All notin they could not have done using a 3CCD cam. I think the owners really dont know how to make the most of it or the accompanying gear is still lacking. If my video is going to end up lookin like Essence's video what is the essence? Plus the trouble I am going to face in post. Guys give me a reason apart from "I don dey shoot with RED oo"
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2009
somadino:

I've seen the jobs that Naija's most respected DPs push out of the RED1, All notin they could not have done using a 3CCD cam. I think the owners really dont know how to make the most of it or the accompanying gear is still lacking. If my video is going to end up lookin like Essence's video what is the essence? Plus the trouble I am going to face in post. Guys give me a reason apart from "I don dey shoot with RED oo"

I personally agree with you, the Red can do far more better than that, but on the otherhand thts the first video tht Dj Tee shot with the Red, but when his other videos come out i'll let you know.
You can also check Omolara 'Be ike yours' its better but still not perfect.
I've shot some videos where by if you see the rushes (unedited clips) you'll be impressed, I hope they soon hit the screens.
On the Post production its no different from the normal editing,, almost all editing softwares can edit it.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by sojioguns(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
My personal belief is that anything shot in a studio (especially the typical Naija videos where artistes dance in front of grafitti walls) CANNOT bring out the beauty of the large imaging chip of the RED. Any typical video camcorder would produce good enough images if graded well.
@Afamdman and Expensiv, impress people with nice exteriors with sweet depth of field and selective focus.
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2009
sojioguns:

My personal belief is that anything shot in a studio (especially the typical Naija videos where artistes dance in front of grafitti walls) CANNOT bring out the beauty of the large imaging chip of the RED. Any typical video camcorder would produce good enough images if graded well.
@Afamdman and Expensiv, impress people with nice exteriors with sweet depth of field and selective focus.
I undstd ur point of view, bt the thing is I'm not personally a director or DP, i jst rent out the red to interested parties, bt frm my little experience, the lighting(exposure) is very important when using the red one, especially while using it indoors.
Hopefully we'll soon gt there and knw hw to gt best results with the red.
Thanks for all the comments smiley
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2009
I want you guys to please take note of the ariel commercial being broadcasted presently pls watch the grains and note that some red grains are actually meant to show while the ariel is being poured into the bowl, but the camera that was used couldn't achieve the depth of field required and they finally had no choice but to come for the 'Almighty RED ONE' grin,, so watch out guys from abt this week you'll see a changed in the advert. smiley
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
You guys shd pls check out my two new videos 'ADA OWERRI' by Clarence Peters and 'ONE BY ONE' by DJ Tee,,,,
yep we're definately gettin better, lol
Re: Red One Cinema Digital Camera For Hire by xpensiv: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Guys, we have these cameras available so call my colleague Bolatito also and she can sort you out. Her number is 08025704448. xpensiv wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey Dudes! Check This Out / Best Architectural Animation Program / My Nairaland Art Gallery. - Stephen's Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.