Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Fall Of Lucifer/satan; Was It After The Creation Or Before The Creation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fall Of Lucifer/satan; Was It After The Creation Or Before The Creation? (546 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Lucifer/satan; Was It After The Creation Or Before The Creation? by LIBERTY1980(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Base on this question, i will like every answer to have scripture backup; The fall of lucifer/satan, was it after God has created the world, or was it before God created the world, or was it before God created man or was it atfer God created man?
Please your input can be of help.
Re: The Fall Of Lucifer/satan; Was It After The Creation Or Before The Creation? by surestakes: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
When is God going to forgive Lucifer so we can all live in peace and no one will have to burn in hell for eternity?

undecided
Re: The Fall Of Lucifer/satan; Was It After The Creation Or Before The Creation? by Mikkystorm: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol, the OP is from 2go. And you stole this question from me, in teens-1 room. Anyways, a question that I'd like everyone to put heads into. For me, I'm thinking it's before creation. Cause if it was after creation, God will know that once he throws Satan down to earth, after creating Adam & Eve, there will be trouble. It's before creation, Liberty.

(1) (Reply)

The Man God Uses / Governor Mimikos Wife Declaring The Woman Conference Open / Controversial SA Pastor Turns His Members To Horses And Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.