Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,132 members, 7,863,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (73091 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
lezz:

I've always told folks here this: every moniker in Nairaland is akin to a slightly opened window to the true nature of the people in here.

Your moniker, carefreewannabe is a perfect example of your heart's yearnings and primal desires; you desire to be unburdened by the inhibitions of society.

You desire to live like a bird; selfish, thoughtless, self-absorbed and utterly unsociable.

You've never lived beyond the thoughts of your despicable phantasies of self-seeking postulations.

Mindfulness is same person in a new dress.

Tick tuck ticks your misery on!!!

Guy, I don't even know you and you are here developing a psychological profile of my persona. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
firstEVA:
I am getting entertained in here grin
This isn't for entertainment.

I would ignore but 1.5 million girls turn 18 in Nigeria daily. And I'll be damned if I'll let these burnt females rob them of their chances to experience the true power of an erect penĂ¯s. cool

I just got home, took a shower and feeling more alive with tiny sips of alcohol.

I have a predilection to keep away from the noisy crowd.

You're decisively evasive to fated collision.

Why do you fight the whirlwind of life's portion? tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:
You have a rich imagination. I'm inspired tongue
Oh you have no idea. Lol. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by analice107: 10:14pm On May 09, 2016
Mindfulness:

So because corruption is an English word, there is no corruption in Nigeria?

Whatever Americans or the British did in the past, Nigeria has been celebrating independence for decades now, sold uncountable amounts of oil and could be FREAKISHLY RICH by now if your own MORALLY SUPERIOR Nigerian leaders and their helpers didn't loot the country in the way they did.

Drop this victim mentality and empower yourself for God's sake!

Europeans were killing other Europeans. They have fought two world wars and YET they are able to leave the past behind and collaborate in the way that ensures PEACE and ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.

Nuff said!
Do you realize you have said nothing?

I will bring this discourse to a close with this from Apostle Paul.

Romans 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

6 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
analice107:

Do you realize you have said nothing?

I will bring this discourse to a close with this from Apostle Paul.

Romans 1:22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools [professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves].

Was Paul white? grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
joseph1832:
*cough cough. And I thought I was good at erotik poems.

Cc: Ishilove, hope you can see I'm still a learner? grin

Joe, it was only a simple massage. Didn't mean to pass that as _erotica grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
lezz:
This isn't for entertainment.

I would ignore but 1.5 million girls turn 18 in Nigeria daily. And I'll be damned if I'll let these burnt females rob them of their chances to experie
grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
Mindfulness:

Guy, I don't even know you and you are here developing a psychological profile of my persona. grin grin grin
Oh, cease the lame attempt at emotional standoffishness!!!

Carefreewannabe? You're a loose cannon and I exploded you with your own detonated hand grenade.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
postmann:

It sure sounded like erotica. I blushed in places I didn't even know exist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by francis18: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
WHAT I READ HERE IS TWO WOMEN WHO HAVE LIVED A LIFE FULL OF UNCERTAINTY,DOUBT AND DEPRESSION TRYING TO RELIEVE THEIR EMOTION BY BECOMING DELUSIONAL.JUST READING THEIR POSTS FEEL LIKE WATCHING TWO PATIENTS WITH PERSONALITY DISORDER COUPLE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA.
DEFINITION OF SCHIZOPHRENIA: Doctors often describe schizophrenia as a psychotic illness. This means sometimes a person may not be able to distinguish their own thoughts and ideas from reality.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2016
lezz:
Oh, cease the lame attempt at emotional standoffishness!!!

Carefreewannabe? You're a loose cannon and I exploded you with your own detonated hand grenade.

He fought someone online.
See success. Great achievement.
Your country is proud of you my son! grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 09, 2016
francis18:
WHAT I READ HERE IS TWO WOMEN WHO HAVE LIVED A LIFE FULL OF UNCERTAINTY,DOUBT AND DEPRESSION TRYING TO RELIEVE THEIR EMOTION BY BECOMING DELUSIONAL.JUST READING THEIR POSTS FEEL LIKE WATCHING TWO PATIENTS WITH PERSONALITY DISORDER COUPLE WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA.
DEFINITION OF SCHIZOPHRENIA: Doctors often describe schizophrenia as a psychotic illness. This means sometimes a person may not be able to distinguish their own thoughts and ideas from reality.
funny grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

*shiver*

*shiver* embarassed embarassed

I can almost feel my rock hard muscles relaxing... See voice of experience embarassed

Joseph move over!
cheesy

Was he in in the first place?
Thought it was a private massage shaded by the four walls of exclusivity?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
firstEVA:

You speak is parables, I don't get it tongue
It is deliberate.

But I think you're too literary apt to miss it still.

I meant it to be obscure to all else but you.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 09, 2016
lezz:
It is deliberate.

But I think you're too literary apt to miss it still.

I meant it to be obscure to all else but you.
I got it i'm just teasing you grin

I wish I could respond in a way you only would understand, my block head can't do anything literary grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

It sure sounded like erotica. I blushed in places I didn't even know exist cheesy

I didn't think a good Masseur would leave you feeling the same after a good massage. I actually intended to light that fire. Mildly though.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by analice107: 10:41pm On May 09, 2016
Mindfulness:

Was Paul white? grin

Wow. This babe. hahahahahahahaha.
Yes, Paul was white. He was American from Oklahoma. Wonderful.
Wait!!!!, your problem with Christianity is because the Originators were white?
Yet you are here promoting abominable perversions propagated by the same white man.
Atheism or homosexuality still doesn't have a name or term in my mother Tongue. It makes meaning only when i speak English. Yet you find it to be Smartness to Campaign for it.

Wow. Google Atheists. smh.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2016
postmann:

LOL. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
Mindfulness:

He fought someone online.
See success. Great achievement.
Your country is proud of you my son! grin
Your denial of your own erstwhile moniker is sufficient for me, dear!!!

Shoo off now!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2016
firstEVA:
I got it i'm just teasing you grin

I wish I could respond in a way you only would understand, my block head can't do anything literary grin

I've seen you do that severally. If you can appreciate literature, then you can script literature!!!

You just don't like to tread uncharted territory!!!

Perhaps when you feel my heat in person I shall unlock your docile demons of phraseology cool

Friday? Death and rebirth? You and I?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
lezz:

I've seen you do that severally. If you can appreciate literature, then you can script literature!!!

You just don't like to tread uncharted territory!!!

Perhaps when you feel my heat in person I shall unlock your docile demons of phraseology cool

Friday? Death and rebirth? You and I?
wink Death and rebirth

Good night.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
postmann:

Was he in in the first place?
Thought it was a private massage shaded by the four walls of exclusivity?
No he wasn't. I called his name because I wanted him to see your style.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
postmann:

I didn't think a good Masseur would leave you feeling the same after a good massage. I actually intended to light that fire. Mildly though.
You did a pretty good job with your fingers. Pun intended tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 11:18pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

No he wasn't. I called his name because I wanted him to see your style.

grin grin grin
Ishilove:

You did a pretty good job with your fingers. Pun intended tongue

I'm still in the dark as to what your eyes look like. But I'll leave that for tomorrow or some other day.

It's a lovely night from me.
smiley kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
firstEVA:
wink Death and rebirth

Good night.
Night, comely princess.
Your budding blooming is within your reach.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 1:22am On May 10, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

I'm still in the dark as to what your eyes look like. But I'll leave that for tomorrow or some other day.

It's a lovely night from me.
smiley kiss wink
My eyes look like yours. Goodnight, and goodmorning kiss smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:05am On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

My eyes look like yours. Goodnight, and goodmorning kiss smiley

Really? cheesy

But to each moon its size and shade. To each eye its sparkle and warmth. What would I see should I look into yours? Fires of delight? A calm river flowing to an ocean of pleasant mysteries?

Good morning.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 6:49am On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Really? cheesy

But to each moon its size and shade. To each eye its sparkle and warmth. What would I see should I look into yours? Fires of delight? A calm river flowing to an ocean of pleasant mysteries?

Good morning.
Fire, ice, side by side, deep rumbiings in the middle, and then... a warm ocean bed smiley

Goodmorning sir
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2016
... *cough cough ^^^^^
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Tolexander: 6:53am On May 10, 2016
joseph1832:
... *cough cough ^^^^^
aw va bro grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by joseph1832(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2016
Tolexander:
aw va bro grin
I'm good bruv, you?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:01am On May 10, 2016
Joseph la wetin na? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.