Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72590 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 12:09pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Yes, vulgar, Cheap vulgarism in crude form. The old school is class meets art.
Unfortunately not many people will agree. This generation is all about physical gratification and razzmatazz, the rest be damned
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 12:26pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Unfortunately not many people will agree. This generation is all about physical gratification and razzmatazz, the rest be damned

Of course many won't agree. But what do they know? They called it the Jet age where everything happens fast.
Good sex don't agree with that. Good sex is like an old steam engine Train. Moving slowly down the track, it's wheels slowly and gently learning each curve and slop in a tight embrace of lasting endurance.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2016
firstEVA:
kiss
Sober reflection.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 12:39pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Of course many won't agree. But what do they know. They call called it the Jet age where everything happens fast.
Good sex don't agree with that. Good sex is like an old steam engine Train. Moving slowly down the track, it's wheels slowly and gently learning each curve and slop in a tight embrace of lasting endurance.
Elder! cheesy

The voice of experience cheesy cheesy

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 12:40pm On May 10, 2016
This thread has turned to romance zone. See lezz doing his thing o cheesy cheesy

From gay to heterosexual romance. Mysteries of life grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 1:15pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Elder! cheesy

The voice of experience cheesy cheesy

Talking and acting, as you well know aren't the same. But even at that, I'm a faithful priest to my own sermons. cheesy wink

Your hair is my next point of interest, even though I'm still unsatisfied from the exploration of your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 1:24pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Talking and acting, as you well know aren't the same. But even at that, I'm a faithful priest to my own sermons. cheesy wink

Your hair is my next point of interest, even though I'm still unsatisfied from the exploration of your eyes.
Monsieur le postmann, I'm a negro, with negro eyes. I squint a bit because I use coke bottle thick glasses. Nothing to see there, sir cheesy

My hair is same, it would have been long but Nigerian relaxers have dealt with it so it's not short, but not as long as it ought to be. Nothing to see there also. grin grin

I don't know why I've never really looked at my features. The physical aspects of a person have never really interested me I guess. It's the substance, what makes you YOU that attracts me and retains that attraction.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Monsieur le postmann, I'm a negro, with negro eyes. I squint a bit because I use coke bottle thick glasses. Nothing to see there, sir cheesy

My hair is same, it would have been long but Nigerian relaxers have dealt with it so it's not short, but not as long as it ought to be. Nothing to see there also. grin grin

I don't know why I've never really looked at my features. The physical aspects of a person have never really interested me I guess. It's the substance, what makes you YOU that attracts me and retains that attraction.

It's a good thing you're not swayed by physical features, at least primarily. But I think I should make you learn a thing or two about your own body. Unless you know and love your own body, knowing its power and appeal, your yeilding to the art of love making will be restricted. And that would be a catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

It's a good thing you're not swayed by physical features, at least primarily. But I think I should make you learn a thing or two about your own body. Unless you know and love your own body, knowing its power and appeal, your yeilding to the art of love making will be restricted. And that would be a catastrophe.
I never really thought about it that way...

Tell me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 2:39pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

I never really thought about it that way...

Tell me more cheesy
You bet!!!
But why not let's wait till the sun comes down and the shade of the evening offers a suiting canopy of relaxation? Then we can whisper aloud.

***modified

On the interim, may your DP throw its beam to reflect nature in the form of you, that I may find enlightenment to compliment the splendour behind your gifts.

@Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:58pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

You bet!!!
But why not let's wait till the sun comes down and the shade of the evening offers a suiting canopy of relaxation? Then we can whisper aloud.
Lol. You really have a unique way with words.

Okay, its a deal!! cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
lezz:
Hey, Mine!!!

I followed you into the world of numb abyss shortly last night.

But reality is waking up without the depression of my twin pillow cheesy

Stars are only visible at night, in death.

Close your lips on mine, the death of your life as you know it.

Reawaken to a new sense of feeling.

FRIDAY?

wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
firstEVA:
wink
lolz!

A wink of acquiescence to everything I have planned for you.
It is our lot we burn in this flame.
Welcome to your kingdom come!
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
lezz:
lolz!

A wink of acquiescence to everything I have planned for you.
It is our lot we burn in this flame.
Welcome to your kingdom come!
hahahaha thanks. busy?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

On the interim, may your DP throw its beam to reflect nature in the form of you, that I may find enlightenment to compliment the splendour behind your gifts.

@Ishilove
Lmaoo!! Postmann, do you think it is I on my DP?? cheesy cheesy

That is the sort of endowment that is a bit too attention drawing for my liking. I put it up there because I, like the men who are following her like bees, am very fascinated with her chest. grin

Your DP, postmann, doesn't show your likeness. I wonder why...
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

That is the sort of endowment that is a bit too attention drawing for my liking. I put it up there because I, like the men who are following her like bees, am very fascinated with her chest. grin

shocked . Its not you ?? I thought it was you tho
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
firstEVA:
hahahaha thanks. busy?
Slightly. Still suffering from the backwash of last night's party. But I'm busier in my head. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked . Its not you ?? I thought it was you tho
Are you in jesting or in earnest?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 5:17pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Nah, I know that wasn't you hence...

postmann:

You bet!!!
***modified
On the interim, may your DP throw its beam to reflect nature in the form of you that I may find enlightenment to compliment the splendour behind your gifts.
@_Ishilove

The bolded was a request asking you to put up your pic on your DP.

I knew that wasn't you.
cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you in jesting or in earnest?

It was a joke tongue . cheesy grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 5:40pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Nah, I know that wasn't you hence...

The bolded was a request asking you to put up your pic on your DP.

I knew that wasn't you.
cheesy
Hmmmm, I will put it up only if you agree to put yours up. Deal? grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was a joke tongue . cheesy grin
Ha, i for fear cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2016
lezz:
Slightly. Still suffering from the backwash of last night's party. But I'm busier in my head thinking about a world where the lights of your eyes are all I need to face tomorrow wink
so busy you couldnt send even a pic of the cake undecided
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 6:18pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Hmmmm, I will put it up only if you agree to put yours up. Deal? grin

No deal, my lady. I have a personal principle against that.

But you're unrestricted in that regard. Kindly oblige me now, and let my virtual pen flow freely.
Feed my inspiration to strip you unclad! See your body through the eyes of my pen.wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 6:38pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

But you're unrestricted in that regard. Kindly oblige me now, and let my virtual pen flow freely.
Feed my inspiration to strip you unclad! See your body through the eyes of my pen.
wink
Well, I have never put up my picture so it is all well and good cheesy

@bolded, Why, milord, do go ahead wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 6:45pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Well, I have never put up my picture so it is all well and good cheesy

@bolded, Why, milord, do go ahead wink

I won't vouch for you not having pit up your pic.

When you take away the source of my story, you only make me a lying mouth.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 6:48pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

I won't vouch for you not having pit up your pic.

When you take away the source of my story, you only make me a lying mouth.
What's fair is fair, my dear. I too have a principle about putting up my picture on Nairaland. If you will meet me half way, I will do same smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by thorpido(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2016
I thought this was a gay thread.So much heterosexual liaison going on.

Je si ike.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
thorpido:

Je si ike.
Da'alu. It means the heterous control the world. Gays are need help, not promotion.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

Feed my inspiration to strip you unclad! See your body through the eyes of my pen.wink
Now this reminds me of the sex poem I wrote a while back:

A beautiful day full of strong erection_
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate
With so much luster jubilation.
A beautiful day full of strong _erection,
Its very prey full of sweet adulation,
The poets pen smile and appreciate...
A beautiful day full of strong _erection,
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate...

Cc: Ishilove. wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
thorpido:

Je si ike.

Hahahaha thorpido, I beg you in the name of God that created us all, pls let them be.

I have enjoyed myself thoroughly with these guys' mastery of words. Such is rare in this age.

Ishilove, one question though - have you known postman before now or you met on this thread? I ask for a reason.
Crackhaus - see how easy it is to win a lady? Freecocoa should never have been a difficult sport if only...

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

What's fair is fair, my dear. I too have a principle about putting up my picture on Nairaland. If you will meet me half way, I will do same smiley

grin grin grin

Wish I can.

We'd make due with what we have then:

I dont know what to make of your lips and facial structure or how your hair rest on your shoulder.

You said your wear glass. Most people I know who wear glasses have pretty, seductive, dreamy eyes. Does that describe your eyes?

I have a feeling nature was generous allocating you a pair of voluptuous bosoms. How good is this guess? cheesy

Now, a sizable number of women so endowed bosom-wise have to sacrifice some pound of buttocks? Don't know why but, does this describe your body outline?

Since you can't help me with a simple DP, let's take this route.

grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.