Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72636 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahahaha thorpido, I beg you in the name of God that created us all, pls let them be.

I have enjoyed myself thoroughly with these guys' mastery of words. Such is rare in this age.

Ishilove, one question though - have you known postman before now or you met on this thread? I ask for a reason.
I initially thought he was someone I knew that's why I came to this thread, then it turned out he wasn't the person, but his mastery of words have captivated me so here I am, hanging around like a monitor spirit grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 7:37pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now this reminds me of the sex poem I wrote a while back:

A beautiful day full of strong erection_
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate
With so much luster jubilation.
A beautiful day full of strong _erection,
Its very prey full of sweet adulation,
The poets pen smile and appreciate...
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate...

Cc: _Ishilove. wink

grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:39pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now this reminds me of the sex poem I wrote a while back:

A beautiful day full of strong erection_
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate
With so much luster jubilation.
Its very prey full of sweet adulation,
The poets pen smile and appreciate...
Giving the poets pen course to celebrate...

Cc: Ishilove. wink
Joseph!! cheesy

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 7:44pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

Wish I can.

We'd make due with what we have then:

I dont know what to make of your lips and facial structure or how your hair rest on your shoulder.

You said your wear glass. Most people I know who wear glasses have pretty, seductive, dreamy eyes. Does that describe your eyes?

I have a feeling nature was generous allocating you a pair of voluptuous bosoms. How good is this guess? cheesy

Now, a sizable number of women so endowed bosom-wise have to sacrifice some pound of buttocks? Don't know why but, does this describe your body outline?

Since you can't help me with a simple DP, let's take this route.

grin cheesy wink
My dear, you sef no gree put up your dp. Izz dat fair?

My hair is shoulder length...or neck length. As long as it long enough to plait shuku and base, who cares?? cheesy

My lips are like pomo. Thick and negroid in appearance cheesy cheesy

My eyes...I've never really studied them. I don't even like taking pictures. Emm..JoeBlocks, how are my eyes? You have a rich imagination so please tell me what you see when you imagine my eyes cheesy

My bosoms are very very 'voluptuous'. Jeez, I feel like a perv describing my own mammary organs in such terms embarassed

My posterior is as flat as plywood. Everything that should have been there went to the front. cheesy cheesy

I'm essentially the gurl next door.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2016
firstEVA:
so busy you couldnt send even a pic of the cake undecided

I was thinking about having you standing with me in the midst of all that noise I wasn't even thinking of the cake.

My blood is still alcohol-flustered but the thoughts of you keeps me in the brinks of sanity.

The cake has been turned to smithereens by the eager
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2016
postmann:

grin
Wetin happen oh?... grin
Ishilove:
Joseph!! cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

My hair is shoulder length...or neck length. As long as it long enough to plait shuku and base, who cares?? cheesy

My eyes...I've never really studied them. I don't even like taking pictures. Emm..Joe Blocks, how are my eyes? You have a rich imagination so please tell me what you see when you imagine my eyes cheesy

My bosoms are very very 'voluptuous'. Jeez, I feel like a perv describing my own mammary organs in such terms embarassed

My posterior is as flat as plywood. Everything that should have been there went to the front. cheesy cheesy

Hmm. I also wrote a sex poem with the same title in the erotika:

Whoa!
She is undressing,
She is butt _naked
She enters her bathroom
She put on the shower

The water falling
On her looks nice
The soap she applies
Looks nicer
The foam, marvelous

She can't see me
I'm across her window
Am I insane?
For peeking at her?
For touching myself?

Oh Gawd!
She is playing
With her _nipples
Wow, she's touching
Herself, moaning...

Wow!
She's moving faster,
Her moan is louder
My groan is suppress
And we came, together.

She washes the soap
From her eyes
And catches me staring,
Pervert!
She screamed!

And then,
She gave me the middle,
Finger.
I smiled at her and said:
"I guess that makes us two".

Ishi, are you giving me permission to objectify you? grin LOL.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:02pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hmm. I also wrote a sex poem with the same title in the erotika:

Whoa!
She is undressing,
She is butt naked
She enters her bathroom
She put on the shower

The water falling
On her looks nice
The soap she applies
Looks nicer
The foam, marvelous

She can't see me
I'm across her window
Am I insane?
For peeking at her?
For touching myself?

Oh Gawd!
She is playing
With her nipples
Wow, she's touching
Herself, moaning...

Wow!
She's moving faster,
Her moan is louder
My groan is suppress
And we came, together.

She washes the soap
From her eyes
And catches me staring
Pervert!
She screamed

And then,
She gave me the middle,
Finger.
I smiled at her and said:
"I guess that makes us two".

Ishi, are you giving me permission to objectify you? grin LOL.

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:03pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks, I asked you to describe my eyes, you went and did something else.

Mr Man describe my eyes and leave all these iniquity jor cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:
You asked for it. Lol. wink grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 10, 2016
lezz:

I was thinking about having you standing with me in the midst of all that noise I wasn't even thinking of the cake.

My blood is still alcohol-flustered but the thoughts of you keeps me in the brinks of sanity.

The cake has been turned to smithereens by the eager
Hahahahahahaha, I can imagine grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:
JoeBlocks, I asked you to describe my eyes, you went and did something else.

Mr Man describe my eyes and leave all these iniquity jor cheesy
LOL. My imagination tells me you have 4 eyes, so its gonna be nice describing it. tongue LOL.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:06pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You asked for it. Lol. wink grin
Behave angry
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:
Behave angry
LOL. I Refuse to. tongue
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LOL. I Refuse to. tongue
angry
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
*Make i do gbeborun*
Chai Ishilove with all her crew :
postmann joseph and joeblocks
I see all of una,only God knows if they are dating you.

You haven't quote anybody since morning apart from those 3
Ishilove:

angry
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 8:50pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
*Make i do gbeborun*
Chai Ishilove with all her crew :
postmann joseph and joeblocks
I see all of una,only God knows if they are dating you.

You haven't quote anybody since morning apart from those 3
Lol!!! Yes, I am dating all three. Only me, three men cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2016
firstEVA:
Hahahahahahaha, I can imagine grin
Were you fast enough?
I have taken it off.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by thorpido(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

I initially thought he was someone I knew that's why I came to this thread, then it turned out he wasn't the person, but his mastery of words have captivated me so here I am, hanging around like a monitor spirit grin
I'm actually enjoying the thread - the good and the bad.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
thorpido:
I'm actually enjoying the thread - the good and the bad.
Whats the good and whats the bad?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by thorpido(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Whats the good and whats the bad?
The bad was all that attack on each other by pro-gays and anti-gays.
The good is the romantic cascading waves of..................(not good with poetry.Got the brain of a scientist).
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
thorpido:
The good is the romantic cascading waves of..................(not good with poetry.Got the brain of a scientist).

Sorry but this made me lol

Thorpido, when it's not medicine or counseling. Stay your lane o
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
lezz:
Where you fast enough?
I have taken it off.
I didn't see anything, I was off air, my big stomach was worrying me grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Stillfire: 9:50pm On May 10, 2016
I can just imagine growing up with two hefty Nigerian males as parents...Lmao! grin That is scary, mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by thorpido(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
Kimoni:

Sorry but this made me lol

Thorpido, when it's not medicine or counseling. Stay your lane o
grin I dey my lane o.I do appreciate the arts however.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 10:30pm On May 10, 2016
thorpido:
Lol. The postmann effect. People are trying to connect to their inner poets.

Don't sweat it, not everyone is good with poetry. Stick to your calculus grin cheesy

It's actually been a lot of fun here smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 11:25pm On May 10, 2016
Ishilove:

My eyes...I've never really studied them. I don't even like taking pictures. Emm..JoeBlocks, how are my eyes? You have a rich imagination so please tell me what you see when you imagine my eyes cheesy

[b]
Shh! Speak no further, beautiful woman!
You look perfect tonight in that blue lingerie
Knee-length and deep-collared
Your chest cast a feverish welt on your dress
And your thighs make a besieged motion
Under the blue translucent reflection
This flimsy barrier to your _naked flesh!
Gorgeous and enthralling
Edible like a warm tropical fruit
Ripened for a pluck by sheer desire
With a hightened pulse you wonder;
Will he make the move,
To separate me from this poor blue barrier,
And cover my _nakedness with the warmth of himself?

Deep into the tunnel of your desire
I plough down to feed your thirst
A gentle fiery entrance
Gliding in between your walls
Igniting fire and friction in a merciless drive
Desire takes us down, down into your threshold
In a rhythmic journey
Of quickened pulse and entwined flesh
A boat of rumpled sheets,
Joined thighs and Pelvises
Paddling in labourious breath
On a river of sweat.
The splash of fluids,
The echoes of satisfaction,
Then the silence of the night.
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 3:59am On May 11, 2016
postmann:

[b]
Gorgeous and enthralling
Will he make the move,

A gentle fiery entrance
In a rhythmic journey
On a river of sweat.
The splash of fluids,
[/b]
Lovely. Even better than erotika, in the sense that the imagery of passion and lovemaking is created without being too blatant. It's Solomonic

Kiss me with the kisses of your lips
For your love is sweeter than wine

Solomon was a plaYa, as MrCork will say. grin Lovely piece. This is how to woo a woman who likes poetry, although poetry isn't my forte. I'm reminded of Yao Egbelewogbe from 'A Collection of African Poetry'

You sir, can be a master! Whichever month I resume writing I am so going to consult you.

We didn't whisper aloud as you promised cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 4:25am On May 11, 2016
postmann:

[b]
Gorgeous and enthralling
Will he make the move,

A gentle fiery entrance
In a rhythmic journey
On a river of sweat.
The splash of fluids,
[/b]
Okay lemme try, but it will be in prose form.

embarassed

[b]In the dark shadows of my mind, when all is silent, well, except for the crickets singing outside my window and that loathsome 'nkapi' on his way to some devious nocturnal journey (most likely to raid my gari bag and leave little bacteria infested droppings to spite me, black on white, black on white), I try to dwell on what is holy, and what is edifying...but alas, my restless mind refuses to cooperate.

I keep thinking of you: is he tall, or is he short? Naturally fair, bleaching, chocolate skinned or charcoal black?

Does he belong to the beard gang, or did he, like the one born after my birth of mother of mine, use crayfish and methylated spirit to achieve the straggly hirsute triumph that he now carves weekly at that Shylock barber, Kazeem Hair Palace?

Is his chin nkriki nkriko or as smooth as baby's backside?

Are his teeth as large as white coloured shovels? Or do they look like that of 'Donkey' in 'Shrek'? White or brown like he snacks on kolanut and snuff?

Is he bald like Stone Cold Steve Austin, or endowed with a rich Leonine mane like Kongi?

Potbelly like my mother's cooking pot, or washboard abs, hard enough for me to grind egusi seeds?

How does he smell? The pungent odour of a typical man? Does he use Sosolobia or Dolce and Gabbana?

Is he hard in body and soft in spirit, or soft in body and hard in spirit? Does his cheeks dimple when he smiles? Does he have a cleft chin? Are his hands warm and gentle when he holds a lady's hands, or they callused, made rough like by honest farm work? grin

I do not think of you in your baser nature, made helpless in my seeking hands, atavistic passions ignited that multiply the human race, sweat, hearts beating, mingled with heat to produce the perfect rhythms. One heart, one soul, one body, united by ancient stirrings and mutual burning desires.

No, I dwell on you as you are now, a shadowy figure with the gift of the pen! cheesy[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by analice107: 6:12am On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay lemme try, but it will be in prose form.

*giggles nervously* embarassed

[b]In the dark shadows of my mind, when all is silent, well, except for the crickets singing outside my window and that loathsome 'nkapi' on his way to some devious nocturnal journey (most likely to raid my gari bag and leave little bacteria infested droppings to spite me, black on white, black on white), I try to dwell on what is holy, and what is edifying...but alas, my restless mind refuses to cooperate.

I keep thinking of you: is he tall, or is he short? Naturally fair, bleaching, chocolate skinned or charcoal black?

Does he belong to the beard gang, or did he, like the one born after my birth of mother of mine, use crayfish and methylated spirit to achieve the straggly hirsute triumph that he now carves weekly at that Shylock barber, Kazeem Hair Palace?

Is his chin nkriki nkriko or as smooth as baby's backside?

Are his teeth as large as white coloured shovels? Or do they look like that of 'Donkey' in 'Shrek'? White or brown like he snacks on kolanut and snuff?

Is he bald like Stone Cold Steve Austin, or endowed with a rich Leonine mane like Kongi?

Potbelly like my mother's cooking pot, or washboard abs, hard enough for me to grind egusi seeds?

How does he smell? The pungent odour of a typical man? Does he use Sosolobia or Dolce and Gabbana?

Is he hard in body and soft in spirit, or soft in body and hard in spirit? Does his cheeks dimple when he smiles? Does he have a cleft chin? Are his hands warm and gentle when he holds a lady's hands, or they callused, made rough like by honest farm work? grin

I do not think of you in your baser nature, made helpless in my seeking hands, atavistic passions ignited that multiply the human race, sweat, hearts beating, mingled with heat to produce the perfect rhythms. One heart, one soul, one body, united by ancient stirrings and mutual burning desires.

No, I dwell on you as you are now, a shadowy figur e with the gift of the pen! cheesy[/b]
I thought this thread was in Family and talking about perverts who want kids? How did it become so romantic? Make una spare my holy heart, e don tay wey i dey try to deny am things.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by lezz(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2016
firstEVA:
I didn't see anything, I was off air, my big stomach was worrying me grin
grin grin grin

The gods seldom speak twice. But for you.....
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 8:41am On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Lovely. Even better than erotika, in the sense that the imagery of passion and lovemaking is created without being too blatant. It's Solomonic

Kiss me with the kisses of your lips
For your love is sweeter than wine

Solomon was a plaYa, as MrC.ork will say. grin Lovely piece. This is how to woo a woman who likes poetry, although poetry isn't my forte. I'm reminded of Yao Egbelewogbe from 'A Collection of African Poetry'

You sir, can be a master! Whichever month I resume writing I am so going to consult you.

We didn't whisper aloud as you promised cheesy cheesy

There're moral shackles of imprisonment. Finding a common ground between crudity and innuendo without losing much of the message is tough.

We didn't whisper aloud actually. Glo wasn't a good friend neither were you helpful leaving me with as little clue as possible what you look like.
A thousand inspiration would have been born just by a glance at your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.