Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) (9156 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Flashes Her Nipple In White See-through Underwear / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lil Kim Has Bleached From Black To White(see Transformation) by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2016
donfemo:

We are talking about the lady, not the first pics. you claimed to know lil kim but obviously this pics is all you can remember of her. Plus I dont have to check for things I already know. However , I dont engage people who cannot control their emotions. Have a great day. Cheers!
Was it not the pic that brought about the whole issue in the first place? you can check my previous comments. You are simply funny,control emotions indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Lady Dating Duncan Mighty / New Mom’s Birth Selfie Goes Viral After Husband Collapsed In The Background / Steve "the Sleek" Kadiri Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.