Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna (26665 Views)

El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by broseme: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has on Tuesday presented motorcycles to the police and other security agencies in the state. Continue to see more photos after the cut…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/el-rufai-presents-motorcycles-to-police.html

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Fmartin(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
I can't even spot the midget.......

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by faaz24: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
And one 'apostle' said El-Rufai is dead and I ask "El-Rufai why have you come back to make donations to police and security agencies, abi u wan die again" ?

Every soul shall die at its appointed time, nobody, absolutely nobody can decree the death of another.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mtchew just only one motorcycle, and they are even celebrating and taking pictures.

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by ziky2010(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Short devil

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by dubemnaija: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Midget hell-rufai

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by ElPadrino33: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
I see only one motorcycle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by MadCow1: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
When will they start donating Walkie - Talkies?

Must it always be Cars or Bikes?!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by devigblegble: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
I taught he was giving out fuel before I opened these thread now na motor I come see
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Adaowerri111: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
So this man will soon die, chai
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Ayoswit(f): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good development
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Mezuzah(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Such super story should not make front page. Such a dry poo
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by saifuhot: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
broseme:
The Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has on Tuesday presented motorcycles to the police and other security agencies in the state. Continue to see more photos after the cut…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/el-rufai-presents-motorcycles-to-police.html
brilliant move. We need your religious bill all over Nigeria Malam

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Afama: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ahead of his funeral
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Flashh: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Still the country money he used to get them.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Shegricho: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Bonapart(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
To distract Christian crusade i guess

El rufai as far as you kick against the body of Christ(church) you must die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by ricsman(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
I thought one man living on Church offerings to God said this man living on tax payers money ......
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by faithesco(f): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why didn't he donate horse & chariot#yeyeman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by obaival(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okada tinx on point
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by klinro(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
And some people were carry Fake news that he is dead.
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by klinro(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by klinro(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okada empowerment grin

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by Ninilowo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hell - rufai
Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by proprince(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dead midget walking undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna by ZYZZA: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
TeamIvyy:
okada!! he tried..
how do we vote self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.